THE CW-VERSE

Breakdowns of the new characters being added to all four series.

SUPERGIRL

>LENA LUTHOR (Regular) I Lex Luthor's estranged sister, who relocates to National City to get out from under the shadow of her infamous brother. Lena is sexy, smart and determined to get what she wants. But what does she want?

>NICK FARROW (Regular) I A brash investigative journalist who butts heads with Kara at CatCo. The son of a famous reporter, Nick is looking to make a name for himself in the news world, but the question of whether he can leave behind his former selfish and hedonistic ways constantly arises. Through his interactions with Kara, the hero in Nick might finally come out.

>SNAPPER CARR (Recurring) I A veteran journalist appointed by Cat Grant to remake CatCo's news division by going old school.

>MAGGIE SAWYER (Recurring) I A openly homosexual detective for the newly-formed Science Police, which deals specifically with meta-human and alien threats.

>THE DOCTOR (Recurring) I The diabolical director of Project Cadmus, who uses her surgical skills to implant prisoners with alien technology in order to create weapons needed to build a new world order.

SUPERMAN / CLARK KENT (Tyler Hoechlin)

>The Man of Steel. Supergirl's cousin and the protector of Earth.

Recurring role.

THE FLASH

>MALE CHARACTER (Recurring) I Barry’s slightly older, slightly geekier contemporary at Central City Police Department's forensics divison. As smart as he is intuitive, this newcomer doesn’t buy Barry’s "nice guy" routine and sets out to learn what he’s hiding — all while concealing some secrets of his own.

They're reportedly also casting for Caitlin's estranged mother, who'll have a recurring role.

ARROW

>ANTON CHURCH (Regular) I A ruthless crime lord who sets out to fill the sizable void left by Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E. Church is an apex predator who cuts his way through the shadows by taking down the biggest threat first, and quickly sets his sights on newly-appointed Mayor Oliver Queen.

>"JAMES" (Regular) I An irrepressibly charming contemporary of Oliver's who quickly proves himself to be a terrifying new adversary. Behind his charitable facade, he is a man on a mission, out to avenge a tragic, violent loss from his own years prior. He might just as easily shake your hand as your best friend or break your neck as your worst enemy — and you never know which one is coming. Either way, he’s more than capable of having a good time as he does it.

So this shit is going all Flashpoint/rebooted universe, right?. At least for a couple the episode

JACK WHEELER / WILD DOG (Rick Gonzalez)

>An ex-Marine turned vigilante operating in Star City, whose reckless and cocksure nature prompts the Green Arrow to take him under his wing.

ADRIAN CHASE / VIGILANTE

>Star City's new District Attorney who joins forces with Mayor Oliver Queen to take on organized crime. His main goal is to clean up the streets by using the legal system, but his viewpoints might soon change.

couple of*

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

>VIXEN (Regular) I A dutiful member of the long line of warriors who wield the mystical Tantu Totem that affords its keepers the abilities of the animals, and an ancestor of the current guardian, Mari McCabe. Vixen is removed from the timestream by Rip to join the Legends as they embark on a dangerous mission across time to save the world.

>FEMALE HERO (Regular) I A member of an elite paramilitary team living in the 1940's. An African-American, she is scrutinized in her time for both her gender and race and thus has worked twice as hard to be a perfect soldier. That said, she blames herself for — and aims to avenge — the death of a team member for whom she had repressed feelings.

Wild Dog and Vigilante fans on suicide watch.

NATHAN HEYWOOD / STEEL (Nick Zano)

>A historian who grew up in the shadow of his grandfather, a hero from World War II and member of the Justice Society of America. Heywood has used a Han Solo-like facade to conceal his insecurity — until, that is, the development of superpowers enables him to love up to his family legacy.

REX TYLER / HOURMAN (Patrick J. Adam)

>A hero with a mysterious past and an equally mysterious agenda, and a founding member of a legendary group of superheroes, the Justice Society fo America, who launches a new mission for the Legends.

Pretty sure they had mentioned another name, and not Jack Wheeler.

pretty sure those people are the same person now.

>World War 2
I really wanna know what the deal with E3 is after how much changed on E2 or if its just a normal earth with no stylistic changes.

I also wanna know if this JSA is from E3 like Jay

We'll find out soon.

>they whitewashed Steel
This is fucking unaceptable, what the fuck DC?

>Superman's sister that no one cares about gets Lex Luthor's sister that no one cares about as a villain

Some exciting television right there.

You cheeky cunt. It took me a minute to get that

>Supwrmans sister
Really nigga

Hopefully Maggie will seduce Supergirl.

Does anyone honestly give a shit about Arrow anymore after the absolute trainwreck that was season 4?

KRYPTO WHEN

What is with Legends and all this progressive bullshit it pushes?

I mean I don't mind the gay police chief in flash cause at least being gay isn't his primary character trait but that one Legends episode where they went back to the 50s and Stine gets a lecture in his white cisgender privilege was maximum cringe and totally stupid.

They should kill Jimmy and recast the actor as Mr. Terrific of Earth-whatever

Then have him meet gay Mr. Terrific of Earth-1 for lols

The police chief is gay in the comics bruh

Maybe you should go back to Sup Forums ????

This could have been E1 Hunter Zolomon. I wonder if and when they're bringing him back.

That'a cool, the police chief is a decent character, I was using him as a good example

>Kara is finally going to have actual face to face conversations with her cousin.

About damn time.

Hopefully she seduces Alex, give her a plotline on the show that isn't about her daddy issues

It's kinda weird that they never meet. They both have super speed and could go see each other whenever they want during coffee breaks and get back with time to spare

>Daredevil had Punisher and it went well.
>Don't worry we have two gun toting vigilantes this season for Arrow.
>PLEASE COME BACK AND WATCH GUYS!!!

Kara is pure.

What species of dog should be cast as Krypto?

To be fair, it's way better than more League of Shadows crap, but they are still using the "boring crimelord is the main antagonist" for the tenth time.

They should cast a cat and say that it´s actually a dog trapped in the body of a cat.
Very progressive.

The better Green Arrow stories in comics have had crime lords, spies/assassins, smugglers, and even the odd corrupt politician as the main antagonists.

The problem the show has is the writers just aren't up to the task of writing a modern take of Robin Hood crossed with an espionage/crime drama series.

After reading the Grell run that was being story timed the past couple of weeks here, I actually got sad thinking about the show version of the characters.

For example comic Fyres was fucking enjoyable to read because of his banter with Oliver. He was an assassin for hire who worked for the CIA and any other agency that could hire him, but he wasn't a lunatic he was professional. Hell sometimes Fyres and Oliver have to team up because some loose end from the end of the Cold War has to be dealt with or the Government decided to screw them both over for some "greater" reason.

Show Fyres was just a generic merc commander that was only in the flashbacks in season 1.

And that's just Fyres, forget about what they did to Shado, Merlyn, Vertigo (twice), etc.

I swear the show writers just took a list of GA characters with a brief description of them and just used the names to make up their own characters instead. I get its an adaptation and things will be different because show biz, but its just sad how far off the mark they went only to suck.

>all that shit for "james"
good GOD thats shit

>hungers for the dark chocolate trouser snake
>pure

Yeah, nah.

Ralph Dibny or Doctor Alchemy

Max Mercury when?

>JSA
Wait, so the CWverse is Earth-2? Is Supergirl's earth still seperate from Arrow's/Flash's?

DAMMIT MIKE

Probably just on Flash, and just for a few episodes.

back in the 50's being gay and black were usually frowned upon.

They probably have to call it the JSA because DC won't let them use anything being used in the movies (except Flash). Hence why they made Blue Beetle into the Atom.

>(except flash)
And Superman

True, although for all of the first season he was never there.

kek just like that shitty Cake song.

He was, it's just that he was only a CG shadow/blur

>Wild Dog fans on suicide watch

All nine of us are pretty bummed, yeah.

>durr hurrr what is history
Are you that much of a Sup Forumstard that you can't accept blatant bigotry even from the fucking 1950's?? Really??

He was also a pair of boots.

Does Supergirl have a chance to go from mediocre to good?

Does Arrow have a chance to go from meme tier to watchable?

I love this right here. These guys will bring back some of that season 1 brutality.

>Flashpoint won't reset Felicity's Diaries

Snart's dead, Arrow turned to shit the moment Olly got a sword in the sternum, Supergirl has an annoying fucking smile.

So it comes down to the flash and wells show.

the big question are we going to have bearded Supes?

2 gun toting vigilantes all the fights consist of 2 seconds of shooting 5 minutes of bad punch throwing

If anything Snart will play a big role in the upcoming season of Flash.
What with Flash resetting the timeline, while Snart himself was blasted outside of time. He'll probably see flashes of how the world used to be and eventually realize that something is up.

only thing people care about is Felicity and her feelings

Citizen Cold when?

God forbids we have some other Flash character in the show, nope it must be the Zoom and Cold show starring Flash

When the show tries adding new villains you get things like Zoom/Jay. The creators accidentally struck gold with Wells and Snart actors genuinely having fun and not being wooden with their roles.

I would like to see mirror master, cap boomerang I know he was on arrow, and some cheesy ones like the Top.

>God forbids we have some other Flash character in the show
What makes you think we won't?

>some makes me think this guy is faking being a superhero.

She is obviously gonna be Alex's love interest, the Science Police is 100% going to be a torn on the DEO's side and vice versa.

Both defeated by Felicity by episode 13.
Save this post.

Not gonna' lie. I don't watch that shit, but the addition of a Krypto would be insta-watch.

Arrow really sucks at writing crime lords.
Look at Brick, a smart calculating criminal in the comics.
What is he in the show? A complete moron whose understanding of what's it like to be a gang leader probably comes from Saints Row games.
Now that I think of it, SR is Eastern Promises compared to Brick's nonsensical plan to become a top dog.

>through the shadows
Motherfucker. What happened to "fighting in the light"?

I want to fucking hug that lab.

Remember after season 3 sucked they promised:
>lighter season with hope
>magic plot
>Vixen
>Constantine
>Star City name
>Green Arrow name

And tricked you into watching a worse season. Now they can't even promise anything good to trick people into watching season 5.

The CW verse was a mistake from the start

>MAGGIE SAWYER (Recurring) I A openly homosexual detective

>Vixen
Don't remind me.
>that awful "I will kick your ass like a woman" one-liner
>being completely useless in a fight with Darhk, because God forbid we'd have something actually cool like a proper magic duel between two totem-powered characters
I guess destroying the totem was the only thing she did that wasn't completely laughable, and even that is undone.

I found the pilot of Supergirl more offensive in terms of girl power one liners. I gave it 3 episodes and dropped that shit

That "I'm just a simple fashion designer hard on her luck from Detroit" line was almost as bad. And I liked the damn cartoon.

>JAMES" (Regular)

Please be Midnighter, pleaaaase be Midnighter.

Why? Why the fuck would you want him on Arrow? Jesus Christ user. Why? I can't think of ONE single reason to want him on the show.

Why does anyone want ANYBODY on Arrow for fuck sake? All they ever do is piss away potential. Just look at Solomon "still buried on Sunday" Grundy

1. He could be good and make the show more interesting by his mere presence
2. If he's not, the tears and suffering on Sup Forums as they see their favorite black ops fetishist get metaphorically buttfucked, instead of the way he likes, will be magnificent.

>He could be good
Objectively wrong

>He could be good and make the show more interesting by his mere presence
I'm ready to bet you were laughing when you were writing that sentence.

>mfw this faggot doesn't knows who Maggie Sawyer is...

Why are people obsessed with Midgnither? Other than being a faggot he has nothing peculiar

A FRAUD WHO NEVER WENT TO HERO SCHOOL

Oh quit being dramatic, like half the comic's he's in already suck and don't even get his hair color right.

It's a different Vixen

Golden retriever. If Superman were a dog he'd be a golden retriever, so.

I always thought Superman would be a German Shepherd.

Nah, he was made by Jews.

>Vigilante fans on suicide watch.

I'd imagine Chase fans are well acquainted with the suicide watch.

Motherfucking HOUR MAN is going to be in......something, finally! lol

While we are probably on opposite sides of progress.......I lol'd

Ooh, too bad these guys are going to get neutered. DC has a hard time as a whole with anti-heroes.

think the Flashpoint(gotta save mama-allen) conundrum will merge/alter reality so that supergirl is in the CWverse.

I DID IT COOL CATS. I MADE IT TO A LIVE ACTION SHOW.

where's any new on iZombie?!!:!:(!:!(!