Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Drumpf is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Drumpf is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Drumpf supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

> Norway

terrible example

Your country is full of fags m8

Norway man posting his 90th trump thread today, really makes you think...

You've been brainwashed.

>Drumpf is hated and despised
nope only hated by (((you)))

Yeah, but they keep getting the name wrong. Its pronounced hillary

I'm in a suburb of Toronto and all of the grown fucking white males love Trump.

>Faggots in Norway are afraid
No one fucking cares

In the US no one willingly is voting for Clinton and the rest are MAGA posting

Fucking id is on point hat

wtf #ImWithHer now

I work in the trades, even the Puerto Ricans are pro Trump. I don't really expect a Norskie would understand but blue collar Americans who are being hurt by the flood of Illegals do in fact support the man.

all my coworkers are voting for trump because sudacas are shit and need to stay in mexico

t. mexican in california

>1 post by this ID
Fucking newfags falling for bait again

>tfw two of my friends are voting trump. Tfw when I met an Indian trump supporter

Seems the one who needs to go outside is you. Norwegian neet weeb

Literally posting the exact same shill thread again

Up for some swimming lessons?

Quit replying to this shillmaster proxy.
He slithers out of his kike den 12 times a day to shitpost

Based taco bro

Literally the same exact thing can be said about Hillary.

Most moderates I talk to are taking the cop out answer because they're too scared of being laughed at.

>both sides are corrupt! Politics is so stupid! They just want to line their pockets with money and keep normal US citizens down. Make love not war!

Rebellious teenager thinking

Trump isn't bad, but the majority of his supporters on Sup Forums are. The more you ignore Trumpfags and actually listen to Trump, the more you realize he's a good candidate.

It's almost as if the Trump shills are purposely trying to make him look bad...

Polite sage.