Hellboy in Hell #10

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

www8.zippyshare.com/v/qln8wWUd/file.html
freetexthost.com/p0xhhwip1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't know, are you gonna storytime it?

The last comic of Hellboy for 2 years.

Mignola will take it back after he is done painting.

I knew that saving this explanation from the first storytime would be useful.

Question is more like "what went wrong?"

I was really hoping Hellboy'd get out and start appearing in the BPRD/Abe Sapien stories going on. Speaking of,
is Mignola taking a break from all of the Hellboy comics or just Hellboy in Hell?

He is not writting Hellboy title for 2 years, but he has plenty of work on BPRD and other titles to be publiced. Hellboy stories will only be flashbacks on these 2 years.

What was this? Was the one with the snake and the magician?

Here. I'm feeling generous. Read this beautiful work

I want to go fly a kite with a snekbro.

Oh this one. If I remember correctly it was a special short story for Dark Horse that he made with his daughter. I don't even know if it was oficially conected to Hellboy.

Fuck, that's brilliant.

Love it.

He's going to come back to lead the army of hell and destroy the Ogdru Jahad once things deteriorate enough on Earth. Although Liz Sherman going full super saiyan and Johan becoming divine Iron man sound pretty formidable on their own.

post yfw when Iosif lets out Vavara and she doesn't kill him

are these aliens even still alive?

>Vavara
I believe that she, in order to go to hell and bring Iosef together as was said, will take his soul.

Te only thing that bondade Varvara o Earth was that she didn't took the soul of the czar that summoned her. So to go home, she will probably take another one.

I think the last time they appeared was during Conqueror Worm. I guess they're still out there keeping watch on over the Ogdru Jahad. I wonder what kind of contingency plan they have for when somebody finally fucks up and stirs them up.

Mignola said that he can't into science fictionmania.tv, and that introducting them was his biggest mistake.

They are probably hiperboreans.

Are you caught up on BPRD?
An Ogdru Jahad got released and is presently fucking around in NYC and these fuckers aren't doing a damn thing about it. Haven't appeared at all, even

OH FUCK ME
I haven't read the actual issues but I had a rough idea of what happened, I thought it was just one of the most powerful Ogdru Hem, also didn't Liz Sherman burn it to a cinder?

That sounds interesting. Link to the interview?

Hellboy in Hell 010 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www8.zippyshare.com/v/qln8wWUd/file.html

freetexthost.com/p0xhhwip1g

What army? Hell is empty. They thought that was Vavara's plan, but she has come up with something different.

This. Hyperboreans can become spiritual jellyfish(?) like the one that made Abe, and this page implies that some Hyperboreans went to space and became Hyperberians(?). If there's any way to properly tie the aliens into the Mignolaverse, it's through these guys.

The Army of Hell, forged from the souls of the damned by the Blind Watcher in the shores of Acheron, and stored there until they're claimed by the bearer of the Hand of Doom to tear down the walls between Hell,Heaven and Earth.
It's in the first issues of Hellboy in Hell,user.

This.

>What the fuck happened?
Mignola got bored.

>tfw you will never plough Mike's dykey SJW looking daughter

>It's in the first issues

Why the fuck would I know that? This is Sup Forums

Nope, it's a Jahad, and Liz and Johann (who has the Sledgehammer Vrill Energy Suit now)'s efforts to stop it haven't worked, and Iosif released Valvara to try and stop it, which other anons were discussing in this thread.

Then how comes you know about Varvara? And about everything else? That's no excuse,user. If you're gonna discuss something, stop being a newfag and read it.

>Then how comes you know about Varvara?

>how come Sup Forums knows about a loli waifu

Does mignola have an art book out yet he's a damn great artist?

>mignola
>great artist

>who has the Sledgehammer Vrill Energy Suit now
Doesn't he become the vril energy suit? I though it wasn't something you can take off and put back on.

There's some art of hellboy books, yeah. The hardback one is impossible to get hold of now though.

You're right. He's permanently sealed in.

Holy fuck, I wrote this. Hey everyone. AMA, I guess.

Aquire better taste

I haven't read Sledgehammer or much of BPRD, how powerful does the suit make him?

Vril energy is extradimensionsal so I would guess the upper limit is relative to the full dragon but we haven't seen anyone reach that point in the series .... yet. The protag of Sledgehammer 44 is on a power level equivalent to the original Black Flame but I don't think he fully tapped into his power.

I haven't been reading much lately but I think Liz is like a living Vril conduit, like the Hyperborean shamans but maybe more powerful. Everyone who used the Vril suit has transcended time and space, the protags in Iron Prometheus and Sledgehammer 44 both became ghosts in the suit while active in the physical world.It'll be interesting how Johann being a ghost will fare but I doubt he will be stuck in the suit or transcend although that would be interesting.

Powerful enough to slay an Ogdru Hem on his own.

Dear Screencap user, how are you a faggot?