ARE YOU READY Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

It turns out they're doing literally everything by numeric translation. They DO tell you what's going on in the news, but it's coded in the numbers and people's names.

I can't really explain more than that yet other than through this cool online gematria calculator you guys showed me last week during the Clinton leaks

gematrix.org

Have fun

Experts on this subject and shills posting are both welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=jacques hamel
gematrix.org/?word=58
gematrix.org/?word=Strawberry Jam
gematrix.org/?word=Confirmation bias
gematrix.org/?word=george walker bush ii
gematrix.org/?word=KEK
gematrix.org/?word=pokemon! go
gematrix.org/?word=Hillary
gematrix.org/?word=francoise hollande
gematrix.org/?word=zimmerman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Can't explain more"
Tell us or GTFO

Well I haven't properly worked it out yet but heeb characters have numeric equivalents and certain arrangements of numbers spell certain words or something and I guess there's wise old men reading large scrolls of matrices all day and all night (i can see how addictive it is.)

It's pretty sci-fi but there's enough fiction about it - basically Kabbalists believe God communicates through numbers

Here's one

gematrix.org/?word=jacques hamel

Jacques Hamel = 1033
Killed on July 26th 2016

So the Jewish Gematria for 1033 and the English of 1626 is

>Barack Hussein Obama Is The Beast

Am I doing it right?

I'm onto your numbers game, boys! And I think it's pretty cool - although a bit scary

you wot m8

this makes zero sense

Have you even tried the site? I was hoping we could share results but I imagine this thread being slid hard into oblivion

Try '911' then take it from

They've been playing out the end times all century.

Bin Laden's and Zimmerman's name keep appearing.

It's weird

Ferguson equals 478 in Jewish Gematria, which is the same as Planned Genocide Of America. Spooky.

THE NUMBERS! WHAT DO THEY MEAN, MASON!

See what I mean!?

Now I'm going to get done in like Da Vinci Code because of these daft number sequences

I hope we can have a good discussion/discovery thread until the men in ravens park outside

And who owns the economist OP?

293 means Donnie Darko and Osama Bin Laden

All of it's interconnected.

What's crazy is that instead of always getting the date for the end of the world wrong, Sup Forums might actually be able to do this properly at last.

The ones running this shitshow

I wish I'd got into this more for those 11.3 and 11.5 arrows on the front cover of last year's edition.

If we can't get to the bottom of this then at least find out what your post number means

Something interesting....some anons have been saying the 14th of this month will be a major happening.

I searched "August Fourteenth Twenty Sixteen" which is 3286 and it is the same number as "The Two Witnesses Enoch and Elijah".

Eschaton confirmed

The numbers on the capstone that was installed on the Georgia Guidestones in September 2014 were the numbers 8 14 20 16

Equally interesting is that the numbers add up to 58, which spells not only 'Agenda 21' but also 'Agenda 2030'

gematrix.org/?word=58

This is quite possibly the most retarded thing I've seen on Sup Forums. Go back to /x/ you degenerate.

Could be, my Danish friend... could also be the most incredible thread on Sup Forums

Numbers are like God

They mean either everything or nothing at all

So when Christians panic about Obama and other stuff being in the Bible, what they actually mean is this.

You realize everything you input into it is going to give you some sort of answer you're already looking for, no matter what it is?

gematrix.org/?word=Strawberry Jam

>Russia Kill Qam Tv June Nine

Russia is going to kill Qam TV, a digital TV tuner possibly next year because Putin wants to control the media in/out of russia.

>Agenda Twenty One

Obviously something is going to happen in 2021, Agenda21 confirmed.

gematrix.org/?word=Confirmation bias

>Sociopathic Beliefs

Seems fitting. Numbers have meaning, patterns emerge. There is truth to be found, but this is literal (((autism))).

I don't deny it's utter lunacy, user

But the problem isn't that I believe it, it's that the ones in charge do.

Besides, who am I to justify their god of irony?

gematrix.org/?word=george walker bush ii

What if we were wrong about him?

>god communicates with numbers

PRAISE KEK HE IS THE LORD

gematrix.org/?word=KEK
>El
It would appear so

kek speaks

Who is Zimm and who is Obama in the context of these weird translations?

What if the Zim-Zam memes was part of it all along

Just

>1189
>Zimm Bankrupt Facebook

Can't flim-flam

gematrix.org/?word=pokemon! go

Note the mark of the beast and the microchip is in the right hand.

Another one in there is 'Obama dnc speech'

Spooky huh

Either they're fucking with us or we are.

The Rothschield famalam

>Hey Sup Forums
>I had this random schizophrenic "epiphany" that TOTALLY MAKES SENSE and unravels all of the secrets of the universe that the elites have been hiding from us...
>...but I can't explain it because you aren't woke enough to understand my revelations
>so here... play with this random gematria app and waste time chasing ghosts... maybe also check out the Moloch/Cilnton/Illuminati thread and waste time there... THEN YOU MAY GET "THE GRAND SECRET"

>but plz don't actually spend your time PRODUCTIVELY in /cfg/ research or meme threads enacting ACTUAL CHANGE...no, chase shadows and fish for red herrings!

FUCK OFF BACK TO or GLP or wherever the fuck you come from.

Actually there's also in there 'Perfect Game', 'End Times,' 'Bank Collapse' and 'Be Prepared' so it's nice of them to let us know whilst they cull the remainder by herding them into the sea.

None of this works without the '!' after Pokemon btw

Is THAT confirmation bias?

The Shillary e-mails are probably part of this bigger picture.

Thanks for the bump, obligatory shill

It's MLP you dickhead but i realized how new you were at the job from your first sentence.

Most shills just slide threads these days, it's less effort than typing.

Jewish Gematria 2016 spells 'I Will Cast Brazil Into Hell'

English 666 spells 'Rio In Flames'

Sorry for spoilering but it's going to happen anyway if it's written in numbers, doubt any of us can make much difference, we're just talking about it, same as them

Guys.. type in Trump. This is scary.

Donald Trump = human centipede

Mmm yep this is real

It's big.

Since first coming here in 2012 and learning from this board and watching its tragic decline, this is probably the craziest thing I've encountered.

I'm quite pleased with myself that I discovered the formula behind the hyperreality but i hope i don't lose out on the deal

Most notable results

Vladimir
Allahu Akbar
Jihadi John
Elizabeth (warren?)
California
Caught Red Handed
So Sue Me
The Grim Reaper
Sue Some
Big Boy
Egocentric Bigot
Dead Body
Russia 2018!
He Is The Loser
----------
Fate Of Islam Is Hell ( I like this one)
-----------
Guantanamo
Screams Alot
Ghetto People

I don't understand.. how do I interpret the results?
>the numbers, what do they mean?

gematrix.org/?word=Hillary
>Satans Mechanism

Let's have a sleepover thread and work out the NWO plan and maybe even the secrets of the universe like that shill suggested.

I would post it on /x/ but said shills have ruined the image for me. Besides, they lurk and just post on there

The numbers are in Kek's favor. Watch this.

Amun Kek Heh Nu Baal in Jewish Gematria Equals: 581
Amun Kek Heh Nu Baal in English Gematria Equals: 888
Amun Kek Heh Nu Baal in Simple Gematria Equals: 148
Praise KEK!

Morning star is also 888 in English Gemantria

In some versions of the bible, Lucifer is replaced with Morning Star.

Lucifers english Gemantria is 444.

Typed in my post ID and got

Adolf Hitler Is A Man In The Image Of God

Something is fucky about this, is Sup Forums affecting the results somehow?

Deutschland ins English Gemantria is 666..

DO READ PILL MEME TOAD CAN PUNCH

I've discovered a connection between Nigger's English Gematria of 360 to be rather fitting with Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN and their BBC sucking bias.

I don't know user ;_;

I opened a pandora's box and sent myself crazy and I wanted to take you with me.

I didn't quite know how strong this red pill was before I took it, so sorry about that in advance.

I came across one saying she'd be President, which seems kind of obvious at this point anyway - that is assuming Obama doesn't proclaim himself SIN GOD at the end of December 2016, just before her inauguration.

I can't actually remember what the numbers were for all that, I'll let you decode it.

It's mad because it means the names of the people in the news aren't real, they're just random words constructed from permuted sequences

Well

As long as it hasn't been deleted

It's being slid to fuck though, of course

Good innit?

So basically just search with keywords from news articles, get a bunch of random words and just look for a creepy one?

Or a few creepy ones if you want further conviction.

Try the words that appear in speech marks 'like this'

>islamization
>satanic concentration camp
I like where this is going

Among the results for

Who owns me is

Jewish Sociopaths

>My owner
Jew

Didn't Jews want to popularize the black arts at some point

Are they inadvertently doing it through this site?

How can numbers help me pick up a girl other than asking for hers?

This is very addictive, it has to be said.

Civil war = Two thousand eighteen

>all the """good""" guys are in black and white
what did they mean by this?

>Cant Stump The Trump in English Gematria Equals: 1488

Don't ask...

This goes way beyond the realms of what I intended this thread to be for

Either someone is tampering with the results, the catchphrase was popularized by an agent, or it's something a bit more supernatural

Also

>type in Hitler
>canadian genocide shows up
Hitler was truley a great man.

Oh fuck what have I done

I want to see Bad Obama Revealed

To be fair, I don't see why something meant to be kept ultra-secret within underground catacombs is available as a novelty online app

>tfw gematria is real

holy fucking shit Sup Forums

I can't get over it

I'm never gonna sleep again

Sit tight with me we found out about the end times just in time for the end times.

It's actually Happening at last

It basically means Obama is the Antichrist and either the Devil is Hillary or just the notion of all women ruling the world so Lilith or she-of-the-night

>four blood moons and two solar eclipses
>women = moon and sun = man

2spooky4me

made this one a while ago.

This is a pretty huge breakthrough in the Jewish Year Of Enlightenment Five Thousand Five Hundred And Seventy Six

gematrix.org/?word=francoise hollande

>Shia, Dark Age, Demonic Alien

And 'Taylor Swift's English Gematria is particularly weird.

What the fuck does it mean Sup Forums?

>you will never be the powers that be

Can you guys bump this

What's freaking me out is all the 'Zimmerman' and 'Zimm' translations

One of 'Zimmerman's' is 'Ukraine Grabbed Back Crimea' and even Sandy Hook and Ryan Lanza

gematrix.org/?word=zimmerman