Why does your country not have its own microplate?

your country is literally only famous for the part of it that doesn't exist

>IQ 0,00000000000000000000000001

>checks flag
Everytime

come on, there is no way the average person in your country knows anything about panama other than the canal

Panama consists of a few provinces: Veraguas, Los Santos, Herrera, Panama, Panama Oeste, Cocle, Colon, Darien, Chiriqui, and Bocas del Toro, along with several comarcas, including Ngabe-Bugle, Guna Yala, and Embera-Wounaan. The comarca of Kuna de Wargandi is within Darien Province, and the comarca of Kuna de Madugandi is within Panama Province.

Panama gained independence from Colombia in 1903, supported by the United States. The then majority black British population of the Colombian islands of San Andres y Providencia was asked if they wanted to join Panama but declined.

Panama's capital is Panama City, which sits on the east of the canal. Other important cities include David and Colon.

The Darien Gap obstructs the construction of a trans-American road.

Panama's official language is Spanish, and has a second-quartile HDI.

Well, that was quick.

Why are Americans so stupid?

I am actually very impressed.

Singapur basado

Peru has quite several departments: Tumbes, Piura, Lambayeque, La Libertad, Ancash, Cajamarca, Amazonas, San Martin, Huanuco, Pasco, Junin, Huancavelica, Ayacucho, Apurimac, Madre de Dios, Puno, Cusco, Ucayali, Loreto, Lima, Callao, Ica, Arequipa, Moquegua, and Tacna. The Province of Lima is separate from the Department of Lima.

Peru's capital is Lima. Cuzco is the historical capital of the Inca Empire. Other large cities include Arequipa, Pucallpa, and Iquitos.

The last emperor of the Incas was Atahualpa. The current Peruvian president is Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, who just pardoned Alberto Fujimori, which is attributed to his son Kenji Fujimori's refusal to indict him.

Peru straddles the Incas and the longest tributary of the Amazon in the country is the Ucayali. It disputes a significant portion of the Pacific Ocean with Chile. Peru once owned Arica y Tarapaca region of Chile, but this was taken away in the Pacific War.

Peru was a separate Viceroyalty of the Spanish Empire, and owned most of Chile as an exclave.

Its currency is the Sol, formerly the Nuevo Sol.

Ameridumb BTFO

Chile is an interesting country. It has these regions: Arica y Parinacota, Tarapaca, Antofagasta, Atacama, Coquimbo, Valparaiso, RM Santiago, Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins, Maule, Bio-Bio, Araucania, Los Rios, Los Lagos, Aysen del General Carlos Ibanez del Campo, Magallanes.

Nuble Region will be created soon out of Bio-Bio.

Chile's capital is Santiago, composed of 32 municipalities. Other important cities are Punta Arenas, Valdivia, Puerto Montt, Valparaiso, Arica, Iquique, Copiapo, and Antofagasta.

Chile's official language is Spanish. An important minority language is Mapudungun. Chile's currency is the Chilean Peso.

Chile's largest island is Chiloe Island. It is however more famous for Rapa Nui.

Arica y Parinacota*

panama is cool, people living in the place is shit tho.

Mexico has the following states: Sonora, BC, BC Sur, Chihuahua, Durango, Sinaloa, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, Queretaro, Guanajuato, Hidalgo, Veracruz, San Luis Potosi, Zacatecas, Nayarit, Aguascalientes, EdoMex, Morelos, Puebla, Tlaxcala, Tabasco, Colima, Jalisco, Michoacan, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Campeche, Yucatan, and Quintana Roo.

Its capital is Mexico City, surrounded by suburbs such as Nezahualcoyotl, Ecatepec de Morelos, Naucalpan de Juarez, and Tlaquepaque. Other important cities include Merida de Yucatan, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Ciudad Juarez, Tijuana, Acapulco, Puebla, and Leon.

Mexico's official language is Spanish, although the old Aztec language, Nahuatl, is quite widely spoken. The richest state is Campeche, due to oil.

Mexico's currency is the Mexican Peso. It once used to own territories such as Alta California, Nuevo Mexico, and Tejas, but these were lost in 1848 following the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. The 1853 Gadsden Purchase ceded land from Sinaloa to the United States; it is now part of Arizona.

Important statesmen in Mexican history include Antonio Lopez de Santa Ana and Benito Juarez. The current president is Enrique Pena Nieto.

Mexico's longest river is the Rio Bravo, also known as the Rio Grande in America. It contains popular destinations for mutts, such as Cancun, Cozumel, and Cabo San Lucas.

>The richest state is Campeche, due to oil.
SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM!!!

>from Sinaloa to the United States
from Sonora* whoops

stop fucking using wikipedia user..
you dont have to lie, we know you are smart enough.

I'm not using Wikipedia desu.

>constant earthquakes and other natural disasters
no thanks

Sweden has a few counties but I can't name all of them. But these are a few: Skane, Blekinge, Halland, Ostergotland, Vastra Gotaland, Sodermanland, Stockholm, Vastmanland, Halsingland, Gavleborg, Dalsland (is this a county?), Dalarna, Jamtland, Harjedalen, Norrbotten, Jonkoping, Kalmar, Gotland, and Osterbotten.

Sweden's capital is Stockholm. Other important cities include Jonkoping, Norrkoping, Linkoping, Malmo, Lund, Goteborg, Boras, Vasteras, Orebro, Umea, Karlstad, Trollhattan, and Uppsala.

Sweden once ruled an Empire that included Estonia, Livonia, Ingria, and Finland, but lost much of it. Sweden had control of Bornholm and Trondelag following the 1658 Treaty of Roskilde but lost it following the 1660 Treaty of Copenhagen. Bornholm is as a result the only remaining part of Skaneland in Denmark.

Sweden also owned land in Germany such as Wismar and Stettin. It has colonies such as Saint-Barthelemy and the Gold Coast (?).

Sweden was in control of Norway until they parted shortly after 1900.

>has colonies
Had* St. Barts was sold to France and is the only major Caribbean that is majority white desu.

>norrbotten mentioned

>österbotten
finns btfo

Lulea and Kiruna desu

Oh fug, I fucked up. Pohjanmaa is currently Finnish but should be Swedish desu.
Oulu is actually Uleaborg.

Pic related sums up our country's plate and microplate

B-but we do

Indonesia consists of these provinces:
Aceh, North/West/South Sumatra, Bengkulu, Jambi, Riau, Kepulauan Riau, West/Central/East Java, Yogyakarta, DKI Jakarta, Banten, Bali, West/Centra/South/North/East Kalimantan, North/West/South/Southeast Sulawesi, Manado, North Maluku, Maluku, East/West Nusa Tenggara, West Irian, and Irian

The capital of Indonesia is Jakarta, which is divided into North/South/West/East Jakarta and the Thousand Islands. Other important cities include Medan, Surabaya, Bandung, Surakarta, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Tegal, Pekalongan, Palembang, Batam, Pekanbaru, Padang, Bandar Lampung, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Pontianak, Denpasar, Mataram, Kendari, Manado, Gorontalo, Palu, Makassar, Jayapura, Ambon and Kupang.

Indonesia's current president is Joko Widodo. Its currency is the Rupiah. It includes important tourist spots for bogans such as Bali, which is majority Hindu. Much of eastern Indonesia is majority Protestant.

true
nothing like a quick wikipedia

You were not wrong about arica (y parinacota) and tarapaca since they both belonged to peru.
I think i should learn more about peru now

Muh nigga, what do you know about my country?

I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with all of this sudden attention towards us.

Spain contains these regions and provinces: Galicia (Ourense, Lugo, Pontevedra, A Coruna), Asturias, Cantabria, Pais Vasco (Bizkaia, Araba, Gipuzkoa), La Rioja, Navarra, Castilla y Leon (Valladolid, Leon, Palencia, Burgos, Soria, Zamora, Segovia, Avila, Salamanca), Madrid, Castilla La Mancha (Guadalajara, Cuenca, Ciudad Real, Albacete, Toledo), Aragon (Teruel, Zaragoza, Huesca), Catalonia (Lleida, Girona, Barcelona, Tarragona), Valencia (Valencia, Castello, Alicante), Murcia, Andalucia (Sevilla, Huelva, Jaen, Cordoba, Almeria, Granada, Malaga), las Islas Canarias (Santa Cruz, Tenerife), las Islas Baleares, and the cities of Ceuta and Melilla. Oh and Extremadura (Badajoz, Caceres)

Its capital is Madrid. important cities include Barcelona, Murcia, Valencia, Burgos, Valladolid, Santander, Gijon, Vigo, Malaga, Marbella, Elche, Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla, and Bilbao.

The currency is the Euro, but before that the Peseta. Tourist spots include Ibiza and Magaluf, as well as Malaga and Marbella and the Canaries.

Acre, Amazonas, Roraima, Para, Amapa, Rondonia, Mato Grosso, MG Sul, Goias, Tocantins, Maranhao, Piaui, Ceara, Pernambuco, RG Norte, Alagoas, Paraiba, Sergipe, Bahia, Minas Gerais, ES, RJ, SP, Parana, SC, RG Sul.

Brazilian Real, the President is some Leb who has a wife who's like 40 years his junior, whatever his name was.

Ljubljana, Maribor, Ptuj, Celje, Izola, Koper, Kranj, Lake Bled, Crnomelj, Sveti Jurij v Slovenskih Goricah, Kocevje used to speak German, Prekmurje is HUNGARIAN LAND
that's all I know

Forgot pic: All of Brazil is hell, except for the Great State of Piaui.

>Sveti Jurij v Slovenskih Goricah
What the actual fuck, I've never heard of that place.
>Prekmurje is HUNGARIAN LAND
They can take it for all I care, the worst part of Slovenia (no wonder, it was magyar before)

Cool

I used to make extra flags desu and I remembered that extra long name.

Oh and Trzic too, first Slovene flag I made.

I can assure you. There is stuff in his post that you won't read in a "quick Wikipedia."

Like I said. I am genuinely impressed.

i want to test out twinkchink's autism

T-thanks

It was a long time ago my country was part of a microplate

Old regions:
Nord-Pas de Calais, Picardie, Haute/Basse Normandie, Ile-de-France, Champagne-Ardenne, Lorraine, Alsace, Franche-Comte, Bourgogne, Centre-Val de Loire, Pays de la Loire, Poitou-Charentes, Bretagne, Aquitaine, Midi-Pyrenees, Languedoc-Roussillon, PACA, Rhone-Alpes, Limousin, Auvergne

New regions: Grand Est or whatever, Hauts-de-France, Ile-de-France, Normandie, Bretagne, Pays de la Loire, Centre-Val de Loire, big Aquitaine, Occitania or whatever, PACA, AuRA, big Bourgogne which is called Bourgogne-Franche Comte for some reason

Historical provinces: Ile-de France, Artois, Flanders, Hainault, Picardy, Normandy, Brittany, Touraine, Anjou, Maine, Aunis, Saintonge, Angoumois, Poitou, Guyenne/Gascogne, Bearn, Languedoc, Roussillon, Provence, Comtat Venaissin, Pays Nicard, Lyonnais, Savoie, Dauphine, Bourgogne, Franche-Comte, Nivernais, Marche, Auvergne, Limousin, Bourbonnais, Berry, Orleannais, probably missed out at least one

Important cities: Roubaix, Tourcoing, Paris, Lille, Calais, Dunkerque, Rouen, Caen, Le Havre (main port), Rennes, Vannes, Brest, nantes, Angers, Tours, le Mans, Saint-Denis, Argenteuil, Montreuil, Reims, Troyes, Chalons, Colmar, Altkirch, Strassburg, Hagenau, Metz, Nancy, Verdun, Toul, Dijon, Nevers, Besancon, Montbeliard, Belfort, Mulhouse, Valence, Grenoble, Lyon, Saint Etienne, Villeurbanne, Chambery, Nice, Toulon, Nimes, Aix, Marseille, Avignon, Montpellier, Toulouse, pau, Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Poitiers, St. Malo, etc

Corsica is a thing. I forgot above. Ajaccio, Bastia

Overseas departments: French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, Mahore/Mayotte.

21 communes in Guyane. Some of them are Saul, Kourou, Maripasoula, Grand-Santi, Cayenne, Saint Laurent du Maroni, something something d'Oyapock, etc

Guadeloupe: Pointe a Pitre is largest. Basseterre is capital.

Martinique: Fort de France formerly Fort Royal is cpaital.

Mayotte: Capital was dzaoudzi and is now Mamoudzou. Or the other way around, idk

1/2

2/2

Reunion: Four arrondissements, all start with Saint. Capital is Saint Denis. has a town called Le Tampon

Besides that
Nouvelle Caledonie: Divided into three, north, south and some islands. Capital is Noumea.

Wallis et Futuna: contains three chiefdoms, Uvea, some shit and some other shit. Futuna has around 5000 and Wallis has around 10000. Capital is Mata'utu, on Wallis/Uvea.

French Polynesia is the Austral Islands, which are the Bass Islands, Rapa iti and some rocks, the Tuamotu Islands, the Society Islands, the Marquesas (largest city is Taiohae on Nuku Hiva I think), and a couple others like Mangareva in the Gambier Islands

France also owns St Pierre and Miquelon which is a cool place. Miquelon's northern part is called Langlade.

Forgot to add:

Southern and antarctic territories consists of Kerguelen, St Paul and Amsterdam, Crozet, Tromelin, Bassas da India, Europa, Juan de Nova or whatever, the Gloriosos (disputed), and Adelie land (Antarctic claim which contains Dumont d'Urville)

It's visited from Reunion on an arctic research ship. Kerguelen has a lettuce which is unique and of biological interest. Ile Amsterdam is a cute volcano.

Im not being rude, does your autism impress people or do people think it's weird?

yes

het nederlands: Noord-Holland, Zuid-Holland, Flevoland, Utrecht (these four want to fuse), Groningen, Overijssel, Drenthe, Gelderland, Limburg, Noord-Brabant, Zeeland, Friesland

Cities: Amsterdam, Delft, Rotterdam, Alkmaar, Zaandam, Volendam, Deventer, Enschede, Apeldoorn, Nijmegen, Zutphen, Arnhem, Almelo, Hengelo, Assen, Emmen, Groningen, Leeuwarden, Tilburg, 's-Hertogenbosch, 's-Grafenhage, Eindhoven, Breda, Maastricht, Venlo, Vlissingen, Middelburg, Terneuzen (3rd largest port after the obvious), Lelystad, Almere (shithole), Utrecht, Amersfoort, Hilversum (TV station and Eurovision host)

Sudwest-Fryslan is a municipality not sure if it's a city

Islands include Texel, Vlieland, Schiermonnikoog, Ameland, and some other weird names

Bonaire, Saba, Statia are special municipalities, Saba contains the highest point I believe. Curacao, Aruba, and St. maarten are constituent countries.

Both, most people are impressed though but don't know the full extent of it.

Alto Paraguay, Boqueron, Prez Rutherford B. Hayes, Central, Cordillera, Itapua, Misiones, Neembucu, Caazapa, Caaguazu, Guaira, Alto Parana (contains Cdad del Este), Concepcion, San Pedro, Amambay, and one more idk

Capital is Asuncion, currency is the Guarani, which shares its name with the swearing-laden language.

enough autism desu

There there. You may rest now.

>Almere (shithole)

Kek, even in Singapore

N-Holland,Z-Holland,Flevoland and Utrecht are not gonna fuse for the time being

Sudwest-Fryslân is a big rural municipality with 2 bigger cities and 4 smaller cities

I've never heard of Statia, Do you mean St. Eustasius?

I think he ment that