twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for love, you unfeeling autists

final bump of self-pity

Based Jim

The Before Trilogy

Nahh.
Basically the whole of the movie Ghost.
That's some proper real love shit.
Cliché but that pottery scene... one of the greatest love scenes ever and they didn't even fuck.

It's a really great sex scene and I can't think of a better one.

I appreciate you, user.
Ghost was retarded.

>Based Jim

High Jim

>like holy shit, he is the terminator

Terminator > Terminator 2
anyone agree?
the 2nd movie with the kid and all just turned into an action film
the score is also more generic in the 2nd one, with the symphonic score
the original was more gritty industrial

>all just turned into an action film
Oh no. not that. Gotta have my intellectual B movie with outdated everything.

bump

For the record, her hair was hilarious even at the time..
Sincerly,
Old and Decroded.

I love that silly hair
I love her baby face
very beautiful compared to the skinny muscled "badass" in T2

Yeah, that whole arc in The Terminator is surprisingly moving. Probably one of the better sci-fi love stories.

Yeah probably no love scene has made such and impact on me. Helps that the girl looked like my first love.
>nothing in "GENYSYS" comes close to this passion

Kids these days are so deformed thanks to all the chemicals and detached from reality that we can't even have something like this. We are so drowned in leftist bullshit that men don't know how to be men, women don't know how to be women, and natural deep love like this cannot exist.

not sure what it is but the Terminator had one of the strongest vibes of any movie I've ever seen. probably why it's been copied so much.

exactly
could you imagine Jai Courtney looking into Emilia Clarke's eyes and say those lines?
just them sitting and being in that situation
it makes Genysis looks cartoonish by comparison

Emily Clarke, being a modern woman, is way too prideful and "empowered" that she could ever act in the humble and graceful way that is required for a woman for true love.

Terminator is the best out of all the movies in the franchise. Everyone says T2 Judgment day, but I disagree. T1 is a horror movie and it's about hopelessness. The Terminator can't be killed and its sole purpose is to murder you. You can only run away and even if you manage to survive, you can't escape the hell that is awaiting in judgment day. T2 had action and catchphrases, but it's full of hope and isn't as brutal.

buffalo 66

youtube.com/watch?v=HMFmKZujEAA

The first Terminator is one of the best LA movies ever. Not sure why it doesn't get mentioned more. The KINO 80s Los Angeles trilogy is The Terminator, Repo Man, and (seriously) the Breathless remake.

Yeah for some reason it was really easy to understand the emotions the characters were going trough, even in an alien setting. I guess it's the magic of a great directioner and on-point casting.

>Repo Man
It's terrible.

Before he went all gay and lefty with the blue peoples

bump

>I came back for you, Sarah.

>For the record, her hair was hilarious even at the time..
>Sincerly,
>Old and Decroded.
Dunno, looks pretty god damn tame compared to the shit I've seen in old family pictures and tapes. Pretty sure my mother had almost that exact hair at some point in the mid-80s too.

I loved Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese. He filled the role of the action hero in the movie without seeming like your typical action hero. He wasn't buff, he wasn't a martial arts master, he wasn't super smart (not saying he was dumb or anything, he was resourceful but he was no Tony Stark kind of character), he didn't throw around oneliners or exude your typical coolness. He exuded something raw that felt real. He was cool without trying, he was nice without being a niceguy, he was tough without being a thoughguy, he cared and loved without being an over-emotional pussy. A really well written character and Biehn played him perfectly.

No compare that to Jai Courtney in Genisys.

Night and day nigga

I completely agree with you. Also it wouldn't make sence for him to be buff and overly trained since they were on the losing side, living on scraps.

He did a great job at this in Aliens too as Hicks. There's no in-your-face love story in there but it's defenitely there.

>No compare that to Jai Courtney in Genisys.
I still refuse to accept that whiney idiot was Kyle Reese....

>no full frontal shot of a piledriver
>no Biehn finishing on Hamilton's face
Unrealistic prude garbage.

trips for truth
original is always the best.
more suspenseful, better story, and acting
t2 is good. but it's all action. the story fits the action.