youtube.com/watch?v=aW1scwuO4HY&index=124
youtu.be/NK4O002HpJI
youtu.be/_8AW3hSKRwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HK4y-swGMZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dat asian ayy in the beggining.

i kek'd

Well of course

Gypsies are smarter than niggers but just use their slight brain advantage to do more shit

>video about gypsies
>"they are Romani not Romanian" in the comment section
every time

We've sent our slaves to fight on your terms, in your arena, and you still lose. Step it up burgers!

kek

you're all fucked for laughing at this. fucking kids getting hurt and parents being sad on christmas wtf is wrong with you all?

also, receipts. save them. serial numbers, save them. second hand goods, avoid them.

Kek

>romanian gypsies

You could have just said romanians

That's not fair user, they also have Rapists and Gangsters.

>romanian gypsies

gypsies are like jews, they go everywhere since they are nomadic people and either leech or destroy cultures by promoting their own shit, even if at the first glance they seem to be conservative about their own culture, they are not.

the fact that one bitch from that video spoke some 3 babbled words in romanian doesn't make her romanian

COME HOME WHITE MAN

Okay Bulgar, top this.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMW9GEy8iZQ

but the vid i posted is from america where gypsies beat up some nignogs and stole their bikes

Show me the worst of the gypsy on their home turf. They can't top niggershines.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

liars vrs liars
Who are you supposed to believe?

I fucking hate Gypsies! Why aren't they arrested on mass? They're shitty lifestyles are based on stealing. Fuck, they're making dindus looks better.

>implying niggers didn't steal bike

Top kek

>transformed into a Christmas day combat zone.

My sides just passed Voyager II

I'll try to find some videos from Gypsies in Portugal but most of them are quite tamed to be honest.

Although whenever there is a gypsy marriage it shows up on the news because someone got shot/stab.

Trump will send all of them to Romania if you want.

Well duh they are poo in loo by decent. So they are as close to nigger as you can get without rubbing shit on yourself

this is literally and unironically nothing
we don't really have a "pull out phone and film immediately" culture like america so we can't capture the subhumanness

but we're not cucked like US whites, we beat the fuck out of them vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=aW1scwuO4HY&index=124

I've never even seen a gypsy.

To me they are like leprechauns or unicorns.

They're just as bad as they sound. I went to Europe last year and saw some of them camped out in a college soccer field. It looked like a fourth grader built it. It was just a massive scraped together tent

if this had been a gypsy instead of a niggress the security guard would be attacked by 50 of her family members and relatives 1 hour later

>Reporter is a nigger named Rucks Russell

You can't make this shit up.

Gypsies are horrible. My first and hopefully only encounter with gypsies was in Paris. A group of gypsy women attempted to steal from a tourist. He caught them and pushed them to the ground. Then they started to act as if he was harassing them.

>reporter is a nigger named Rucks Russell

You cant make this shit up folks.

That's exactly why American tourists are their favorite targets.

If you ever visit Amsterdam first learn:
1) what a bicycle lane is and why it's not for walking.
2) how to keep your valuables out of reach from pickpockets.

I've been to Amsterdam and I never saw any gypsies nor was I ever pickpocketed.

I've traveled through Europe lots of times.

I still don't believe gypsies exist.

>1) what a bicycle lane is and why it's not for walking.

also, literally go fuck yourself.

I bike to work every day you Eurofaggot.

I wonder which group was the racist in this incident.

these people are real!... this is the face of America!!!

Let them fight!

I cant believe nobody is saying shit about the HUGE head of the gook anchor.

So much freak sub human shit in just one video...

Here you have some videos user, it's kind of hard to find since we don't have that culture to film everything.

We are a pretty chill people that don't behave like this. It might be ok or normal for niggers to behave in this fashion in the us but not even niggers here behave like this.

youtu.be/NK4O002HpJI
youtu.be/_8AW3hSKRwQ

What surprised me is that there are fucking Gypsies in Houston.

This looks straight outta some reality tv a la Cops. But it's a news show...

kek

You could have been extremely lucky.
They aren't here all the time, they come in waves and go to the next city once the police regains the upper hand.

More likely you just don't know what to look for.

They are a plague everywhere they go. In Spain and Colombia they hang out at some central parks to "read your hand" but its really to just tell you some BS and get some coin. They also have other complices watching where you store you wallet or if you have enough stuff in it to rob u later.

I worked at a store who sells stuff cheaper for low income people. gypsies would always come in asking for musical instruments to play some shit on the street and get money. they'll also come in in groups and steal everything they could, then go out and pass it to their moms in veils who can hide shit easy in those bigass skirts. I would just ignore it and our boss told us too, cause it would be too much trouble to get the police for stuff that would cost maybe 5 bucks. And they would just run away or start a mess inside the store. literal human trash,

I despise them, they will use anything in their advantage.

What the fuck man

As a Romanian I am happy gypsies are spreading to other countries. Y'all niggers don't know shit about lowlife moochers till you had gypsies. Nigga they make that shit an art.

Why does the Peaky Blinders show try to make them look so cool then?

That's the weirdest fucking oriental I've ever seen.
I've never seen someone with that kind of body-shape
Looks like she literally came out of some anime.

>moms in veils who can hide shit easy in those bigass skirts.

They always have hidden pockets in their dresses to store loot.

youtube.com/watch?v=HK4y-swGMZE

Lithuanian immigrant here.

I worked at a logistics company, so I had to pack food and shit. I worked with other Eastern European immigrants.

I had 2 Romanian friends who were brothers. All of the rest were absolute scum and I hated them.
Other Lithuanians were stupid fags, but weren't really harmful, the Latvians were passive, the Polaks were bro-tier.

I hate them as well. Especially the begging children on the streets. I just want to slam their faces to the ground.

Don't they return to Romania after summer when the tourists are gone?

To clarify, I had 2 Romanian friends, but hated every single other Romanian

>second video
What's happening? They all look like shitskins, and the two male ones just caught her trying to steal? Can't tell

We where on vacations and we had stopped on a gas station to refill after 8-9 hours of driving, my mom was on her way to the restroom when a kid about 6-7 y/o wondered around, she just smiled at him and this somehow alarmed a fat gypsie woman who rushed forward, snatched the kid by the arm, and whispered in his ear "that lady is not your mother"
Are these creatures so sub-human that they fear they own kids might run off with another woman who's capable of showing them love, unlike themselves?

They sometimes steal children.

It's not very common, but it could be that that child wasn't hers and might be looking for his real parents.

They live in a different world, it reminds me of the scene from GOT, where the gypsy women thought Varus wanted to eat her baby

LOL

Rofl, fucking subhumans I am so glad they are leaving this country in mass.

Actually If I really think about it, I don't see just as many gypsies downtown anymore as before, thank you Eurobros and brugers.

yes, I'm aware, Couldn't say the thought didn't cross my mind, bur the child was dressed with the traditional gypsie attire, here in south america you'll never see a gypsie woman without the bandana on her hair and the puffy skirt around her waist.

How do they get to the US if they can't afford shit? And passing through customs? And becoming citizens?

God that poor Asian woman is hideous.

>they can't afford shit

What are you thinking?
Many make 6 figures just pick-pocketing.

They are known to build huge mansions in Romania.
That's another reason most ethnic Romanians hate them: they are a little jelly.

Topped

you never see the punch that takes uyou downo

jelly? not realy...
disgusted?....fuck yea

Legit lol'd

We're all the same goy. Let's let more third worlders into this country.

And in Turkey Kurds out-nigger Gypsies.