Fraternities

I was just offered the opportunity to join a German nationalist fraternity. White only, elite and exclusive. I'll move into a huge mansion. No liberal bullshit.

What do you think about fraternities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUh5exBJXBU
youtube.com/watch?v=vN8aBXbrfDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are alright

Good for young men if you pick the right one

I don't know much about them but it sounds pretty awesome as long as you don't get hazed hard as shit.

what bugs me slightly is the fencing, I have to fight 3 times in a match without head protection except for eye and nose protectors

Austrian fraternities (Corps) are very well regarded here, you guys rock. If you plan on studying, check them out.

can you just stop being a pussy ?

I already accepted the offer

I'm not lol
Thanks anyway

then I don't see why you are seekng for attention here.

You should be participating in things like this. Especially in Germany. I think it would be neat if they had initiation rites that were something beneficial to the country, like burning down migrant housing, rather than just fencing.

>What do you think about fraternities?

Nice. Very nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUh5exBJXBU

I want to find out what you think about fraternities and why most of you aren't members in frats

If everyone was a member it wouldnt be cool.

How can Untermensch even compete ?

>what bugs me slightly is the fencing, I have to fight 3 times in a match without head protection except for eye and nose protectors

Of course, that's how you're supposed to get your Schmisse.

true

You have some nice images there but did you notice that all of these are rather old? Mensuren aren't as brutal anymore as they were

What kind of dick is aiming for the head in fencing ?

>inb4 : uuuuur duuur it's a real warrior thing ! you aim to kill in fencing.

Nope, that's not fencing, that's niggering.

It's academic fencing. Who's the pussy now

GenXfag here. In college I hated frat boys. In retrospect, I only wish I'd been able to join one. Literally the best skills you will learn in college are in a frat. Namely, being social and easy to be around and you'll have hookups for jobs.

Unless you're STEM, the classes you take are fairly irrelevant.

Oh yeah, because students never behave like niggers.

>Mensuren aren't as brutal anymore as they were

It's probably for the best, most people don't want to be branded with dueling scars for the rest of their lives. Not in this day and age.

They still look pretty badass though.

I'd say that there is still a huge difference between American and European frats. What were your experiences with frat boys that made you hate them

I don't want to have a scar either but I'd be willing to fight in a Mensur after proper training.

Here is a goofy video on German fraternities, it's not quite the same douchebros vibe as you may get with the american ones. It looks pretty comfy tbqh, conservative and traditional.

youtube.com/watch?v=vN8aBXbrfDk

does this frat pull?

IDG why you would join some nationalist fraternity, find a conservative one with some well connected Alte Herren if you care about your career.

Don't join a schlagende Verbindung then, the scars are a badge of honor

Thank you, haven't seen the video yet.
Traditional, conservative values and a great network to influential individuals are important reasons for me to join, yes.

Be wary of hierarchy and organizations. Instead of looking for a comforting mannschaft to hide in, be the change you want to see; let the movement be atomized individuals, self-contained cells. Organizations get compromised, rolled up, misled or turned into traps. One bad member can make the uniform or symbol or whatever all the reason the government needs to arrest everybody.

It's a schlagende Verbindung, and almost no one has scars there because of their extensive training.

I will stay aware and do my best. It's rather leftists who attack fraternity mansions here, a friend in a fraternity in Marburg mentioned an attack with stones destroying 200 year old windows.