What does Sup Forums think about genetic modified humans in the future?

What does Sup Forums think about genetic modified humans in the future?

also you mad white bois?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx45nUETmIA
youtube.com/watch?v=XpufOjbIG2c
youtube.com/watch?v=gpLvtKtanlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That guy looks like a fucking Gears of War character. No thank you.

He looks like a god desu.

the super soldier tho

What would you guys do if he slapped your girl's ass?

It's great.

Eugenics still leaves a bad taste in people's mouths, but we are already starting to accept human genetic modification to remove deleterious mutations and prevent disease.

We will eventually be able to improve the human race without needing to kill or sterilize people like 20th century savages.

I think 10mm is going to get a lot more popular

Enlist this motherfucker for the SPARTAN program, boys.

Gigga nigga still isn't bullet proof.

Bury what's left

Wonder if his heart is overworked

>dat photoshop on the nig in the left pic

can see why you used a small resolution

mad white boi
this guy can be used to kill 200 sandniggers

I don't believe it.

I'm a sprinter, and I simply don't believe that someone that tall and that heavy can run a 40 yard dash in 4.38.

Who is in the picture?

Checked

>You wouldn't want to be a literal speesh marine
fuck off fagget

are you mad white people have been genetically modifying you for the last 300 years?

k

heres better res
i think, just look this guy up.

>heart explodes at 40th birthday party

Is this an image for ants?

Being large and strong on the modern battlefield isn't an advantage anymore. Bigger target and we're a decade from exoskeletons that could curbstomp any giga nigga in terms of strength.

What a bull stud.

Nah, he will inevitably get locked up after breaking the law (and probably 4-5 cops) and then convert to Islam like the rest of the dindu nuffins.

sounds kek user
but fucked too, lol

fuck sake

The guy's gonna die early, his heart won't last long enough.

>Sup Forums finally understand what we're all about

finally

>that horse dick in the left pic
Jesus christ

A manlet nigger vs a short guy, short guys with if he attacks the legs.

Maaaaaad white boi. It's okay white boi, he's gonna be going strong railing your wife for the next 30 years.

swedes are still cucks desu

WTF I hate genetic engineering now

HAH!
I knew it!
Niggers aint shit

kek wills those trips user

What did they post lad?
It is deleted.

Stomp downwards on his knee and watch him fall screaming in pain. If that don't work then when he gets up I'll just shoot his ass once he starts rushing towards me.

keep denying the holocaust

someone put him down!

Maaaaaad white boi. It's okay white boi, he's gonna be going strong railing your wife for the next 30 years

he posted this

I'm not mad at all, people who are freakishly tall get health problems related to their heart having to pump blood harder. Being 6' is fine enough for me, a normal height and I won't have heard problems.

Im here to save us!

Same person guys. [11982256]

look at the niggas arm in the left pic
>that grass in between the arm and body

hes a big guy 4u just not too big

>genetic modified humans in the future?

He's a big guy.

nah bro, I admire the effort that guy clearly put in to reach that state of physical fitness. Why would I be mad about that?

yeah being a giant target in modern war fought WITH GUNS NOT CLUBS great. he;d be the first to be shot at everytime and the most likely to be hit

As long as peak soldiers are still more readily available, spess muhrines are perfectly fine.

>bench: 55 reps

mah big white dick went in you girls black pussy sheeeeit you mad nigger? sheeeeit i fucks yo mama too hahahah u mad nigger?

why are niggers so weak and have small dicks. I never see strong niggers, only ones that play sports..

The obvious photoshop on the guy on the left. Sweet jesus pooh.

It's a shop you tarded cuck

>mfw

We have different ID's, the heart thing is common knowledge, I mean really haven't you talked to any heart experts lately?

>6'0
>5'11

this is how turkish youtube comments on soccer videos look

Vulkan had his skin colour change as a effect (mutation) of radiation of the planet he landed on.

He was not born black
Just like Sanguinius was not born an Angel
And Ferrus Manus was not born with a real hand of living metal

How come I fuck your wife in the ass then I beat her ass for shitting on my dick?

Shills Fuck off.

Explain why Giga Nigger didn't invent the wheel.

I'd fuck his Boi pucci and he'd like it. He'd beg for my white seed

Bench 55 reps of how much weight?

For you

And all Salamangers get blacked due to having his geneseed implanted up their boipuccis, that settles it, even if he wasn't born coal black his trait was already present on the genetic level
>tl,dr: we wuz primarchs and shit

BRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Standard test weight is 225. So he can bench 225 55 times

16 stone

>Bench: 55reps

Dat retardation bro

If that nig was ACTUALLY 6'11" and built like that, he'd be closer to 350+, not 310.

But, since this meme was proven to be shit multiple times in the past, I guess it doesn't matter. Sort of like putting out a picture of Black Science Guy and claiming he's representative of more than 0.000001% of their population, we all know nigs just don't have it in them to excel except in freak scenarios.

>And all Salamangers get blacked due to having his geneseed implanted up their boipuccis

Yea thats pretty much how it works

Unlike Angron, Leman or Horus, Vulkan did not get ready Legion.

Instead like some others he got a bunch of proto-marines and then pulling on people from Noturne he created the XVIII.

You could say Vulkan blacked his legion.

Also funnily enough the fact that no other legion cares so much about civilian population supports the claim of crazy black people that melanin is where empathy lies, and that's why white devil does not care about his brother man

225lbs

Too small for future women. This is what women will crave in 2050.

Came here for this.

Brute strength doesn't matter that much and being taller and wider in warfare just means it's and easier target

>Not knowing the combine is 225 for n-many reps.
>Calling other people retarded

OP your post confuses me...

Are we talking Specially modified Humans?

or giga-niggas?

literal kangs shirt
this gif is precious to me

No nigger,you mad. Don't have a fucking clue how to play the game,you just play a game.You are basically an animal that another animal will kill,for your shoes or mean mugging or whatever. You are mad monkeyboy.

Me? I make bank.Not worried about animals scurring around killing each other. My real is actually real you stupid piece of shit gonna get killed faggot.

Who would win?

Yeah, do it cunt

The drone.

True

There is nothing i can do with my weak singles...

>Bury what's left

6'11 310 with those stats is bullshit he's more athletic than lebron, megatron, and vernon

I have no faith.

>What does Sup Forums think about genetic modified humans in the future?
We will be able to modify adults so I have no problem with that. Actually I hope I'll be working on the field.

>genetic modification
>everyone makes themselves white anyway

I can train to take a fist but that fucking thing on the right, NOPE.

>what are steroids

His joints are going to be fucking annihilated by the time he's 40.

Not much of an advantage for him I am afraid, at that size even police cadets should be able to land over 50% of their bullets on target. A good genetic modification for a black man would be white skin...

Genetic modification is great because nobody will make brown babies if they have other options.

He wouldn't look like that without steroids.

Die.

Bullets penetrate flesh, at least last time I checked. You are medically retarded.

>where have I seen this nigger before?

Sounds great. Too good though. Do you catch my drift OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx45nUETmIA
youtube.com/watch?v=XpufOjbIG2c

Get rekt

And white street workout guy spanked the powerlifter before you wanna whine about unfair discipline comparison

youtube.com/watch?v=gpLvtKtanlY

why be mad. he'll probably cardiac arrest or kidney failure from all the roids by 40. Plenty of white people do stupid shit like this too their bodies as well.

Let me guess, only quads can defeat this guy.