This was a good movie

This was a good movie.
It accomplished what Man of Steel tried and failed to do: portray Superman as a grounded, sympathetic character with biblical symbolism, and it did so while also retaining some of the Christopher Reeve feel from the older films instead of feeling edgy like Man of Steel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWFUjgFiuxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it portayed supes as a faggot raped in the ass who got cucked by cyclops and stalks his own son at his bedroom window. creepy!

bryan singer can make any superhero gay, even superman

let's have a gay gangbang scene!

If this movie tried to be like reeves it failed

It turned Superman into a creepy asshole who abandoned Lois without knowing about pregnancy and tried to capture that reeves charm without knowing how they did it, basically the force awakens but not as shit

The worst decision that movie made was making itself a sequel to Superman 2. It tried too hard to hit the nostalgia nerve and ended up making something incredibly boring. Kevin spacey was the best part of the movie.

Better than a negligent murderer like in Man of Steel.
How would you react if you came back from saving the world and your girlfriend was getting some other guy to raise your superkid? Keep in mind you're Superman and can't just vaporize the guy.
I think they handled it pretty well. He was realizing he is not a human and cannot really take part in human things like raising a family, and while he was obviously sore about the whole ordeal, he chose to take the high road and leave them be.

casting call

I don't know anything about Singer. Whether he's a faggot or not, the movie is still pretty good, especially as far as capeshit goes.

this movie is absolute crap outside the Airplane rescue and EyeBall Bullet.

The actors all deserved better.

Superman 78> Superman 2> MoS> Superman vs the Mole Men >Superman meets richard Pryor > BvS>Superman 4>>>>>>>Superman Returns

Reality check: superman's always been a bit of a creepy motherfucker who's hearing is good enough to hear cries for help around the world(as a logical extension, people having sex and able to xray through peoples clothing). Reeves superman once got beat up by a guy while depowered then came back as superman to ruin the poor fuck's day.

Superman has felt like an outsider his wjole life and gets one chamce to try and go find a people he can relate to and for that he supposedly abamdoned her? Was it wrong when batman abandoned Wayne Enterprises and the fate of the entire city to go learn karate and become a lunatic who karate chops crime until they submit to being good people someday maybe? Fuck no. its a goddamned framing device against which the rest of the story takes place. And the entire rest pf the movie has so much goddamned charm it's practically a friendship bracelet in movie form. Superman catches the entire daily planet logo to imitate the Atlas. He catches the car to pay tribute to action comics #1. He falls out of the sky the same way he did in the death of superman. The entire superman aspect is a love letter to superman and his influences that of course reviewers and normies didn't like it, it wasn't made for them.

Thats why its a better movie than man of steel could even dream to be.

Somewhere between Superman Returns and Man of Steel there is a perfect capeshit film.

>Superman 3 over BvS
>Superman Returns under Superman 4 and 3
All right dude its not a great movie but come on.

Agreed

What about lifting half an entire ocean liner out of the ocean? Or freeze breathing a gas explosion? Or Kevin Spacey's entire role? Or how fucking creepy the piano scene is?

The piano scene is fantastic

Literally more tension than anything I felt in the Man of Ridiculous Property Destruction. Human consequences with proper scoring to create the jarring nature of the moment.

So... superman:doomsday?

WRONG

Boring as fuck.

Symbolism is tacky and useless.

I just wanted dragon ball z style fights, at least man of steel delivered on that

>redditspacer
>can't into symbolism
wew

piano scene was dumb (i assume the little kid killing the guy? i dont really remember)

Spacey and Brandon were both wasted in this movie and deserved better. The movie was basically just Superman lifting increasingly heavy objects.

Zack your movie sucked go away.

No, I'm talking about the scene right before it where lois attempts to fax something to the daily planet while a murderer and her son play piano and then all the sudden you hear the bottom drop out of the accompaniment and go "...oh shit." And Singer's direction has left you in complete suspense of where the bad guy is.

>The movie was basically just Superman lifting increasingly heavy objects.
kek, this.

>Superman lifting increasingly heavy objects
Kek, that's a pretty good description. Superman doesn't even punch anyone in this movie

>Uhh oh. Superman better punch somethig or else this movie sucks

Does superman have to even punch anything? Shit, the guy is almost invincibe, and the movie gets that message across easily.

>ugh he doesn't even punch anyone!

Never thought I would literally see that typed out. True retardation.

guess you're the demographic snyder was going for
fucking retard

>Defending the most boring Superman movie ever
Marlel babbies pls go

>I'm so above violence in my movies, Superman just needs to talk his problems out.

Show me one Superman story where he doesn't punch someone. Fucking fags who've never read a comic in their life commenting on Superman. Disgusting

>most boring superman movie

Have you seen superman 4?

>UGH THERE ISN'T EVEN FIVE EXPLOSIONS IN THE WHOLE MOVIE AND HE DOESN'T PUNCH ANYONE! WHAT KIND OF MOVIE IS THIS?

>he reads comics and is proud of that fact

>He comments on an Taiwanese sheep herding forum about comic movies.
>thinks he's better than someone who reads comics.
Nice high horse.

It's like the people who say playing video games is gay but they will spend all fucking day watching and jawing about sports without throwing a ball.

Shut the fuck up you fucking idiot. He spends half the stories of all star superman not punching anyone.

And superman 705 you lazy fuck.

>ugh stupid idiot doesn't even read comics
>lmao you read comics
>UM WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME OR SOMETHING?

>half the stories of All Star Superman.
All star Superman is a single story, and he fights in it too.
A single issue isn't a full story, dumbass.

Are we reading the same comic? Because last I checked All Star Superman was 12 issues, most of which were self-contained around a thin framing device. Unless you for some reason have some great reason why superman solving the riddle of the sphinx must be connected to a girl attempting suicide otherwise? Didn't fucking think so. Its not like they told a 12 part story like Throne of Atlantis or Flashpoint, they just told a bunch of individual stories under the banner of one unifying event.

Kevin Spacey is the best film Luthor

youtube.com/watch?v=cWFUjgFiuxc