Fuck this guy

I will admit I only have seen a bit of the show but I would love nothing more than to pelt this guy with a bowl of baked beans for selling out his buddy just so people he doesn't even like would give him a high five and let him hang out.

Other urls found in this thread:

ed.wikia.com/wiki/Canada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AUDIO MEDIC!

This show was the only candian thing worth watching and its fucking gone

He actually matures a lot later on in the show, as it progresses. At least compared to the older episodes.

It's surprisingly well done. No filler, ever episode is contributes to the main plot in some way, great voice acting, character development, actual continuity, and some of the characters are really lovable and/or entertaining. Very underrated show. I hope they continue with a 4th season.

But he gets a little better later on.

Still, interesting show like said. Shame it's gone forever.

I'm still pissed at the cliffhanger ending.

What cliffhanger? It all ended in a nicely wrapped bow...in Canada at least.

Not him but oh shit! I didn't know they finally decided to continue off Season 3 finally. I just checked the list of episodes and saw that Season 4 is a thing now. I'll watch again tomorrow.

I think the swede guy was trisexual or something.

Detentionaire is really under rated
sad it never came to America
weird it didn't especially when it had a stereotypical Hispanic character

still ends on a cliff hanger

I'm not clicking that but I'm going to assume it's stuff from Season 4.

That's a shame they ended on another cliffhanger if that's the case.

Tina best girl.

As a Canadian I need to apologize for all the shit cartoons my people have made. But there's actually quite a few gems that have sneaked by too. more then you might think.

She was.

Ed Edd n Eddy was Canadian right?

>Ed Edd n Eddy was Canadian right?
That would be news to me.

ed.wikia.com/wiki/Canada

>Canada is a North American country with ten provinces and three territories. Ed, Edd n Eddy was created and produced in Canada, with the headquarters of A.K.A. Cartoon being in Vancouver, British Columbia. Most of the voice actors and crew members on the show are Canadian. Likewise, the show contains several references to Canada and Canadians.

This was initially very confusing to read when I thought it was the Wikipedia article for Canada.

that's not Jenny
but her friendship with Tina was the GOAT

It was nice to see how they went from having a rivalry at first to becoming friends over time.

What's this?

Detentionaire.

Basically the premise of the show when it starts out is that the main character is framed for a huge prank he didn't commit, giving him detention for the rest of the school year.

It's a mystery show, where every episode he goes after the next lead and gets closer to the truth to find out why framed him and why. No filler, as every episode he at least makes some progress. It's also comedic depending on the character(s) and episodes, but it does have it's serious moments and the show's tone generally gets a bit darker as it progresses but still has it's comedic moment. Very worth watching.

Thanks. Sounds good.