Beloved characters ruined by shit casting

Beloved characters ruined by shit casting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tNUAumvfzg
youtube.com/watch?v=aTnVjrR3Ks8&list=PLbaz-kYV0Vi7xX2biA3D-PzcS019gU6S7&index=39
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tbffj_04cI&list=PLbaz-kYV0Vi7xX2biA3D-PzcS019gU6S7&index=40
youtube.com/watch?v=oQISw4NDHVA&list=PLbaz-kYV0Vi7xX2biA3D-PzcS019gU6S7&index=41
youtube.com/watch?v=1Li0SWlwe34
youtube.com/watch?v=WPjBnBdq5Os
youtube.com/watch?v=bg1Ii3mBDkU
youtube.com/watch?v=8GwXBBuQRJA
youtube.com/watch?v=RR9kT8PL6ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=szEFdhOHtrI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue-yhbbU12o
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmO1VS6xTI
youtube.com/watch?v=e-tnkxED6xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vxG6OFjPgXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XUK4Mc0Cv3I
youtube.com/watch?v=AoEKuP-8jd
youtube.com/watch?v=AoEKuP-8jdA
youtube.com/watch?v=cLQilM8naiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People don't like rubert grint?

>beloved

Cane here to post this

yeah i cant stand ed sheeran

acting performances in harry potter:

lupin > ravenclaw ghost > harry > ron > hermione > voldemort > snape > fred & george > dumbledore > bill > mr. weasley > bellatrix > lucious > cedric > ginny > young tom (6) > young lily > young severus > lily > narcissa > hagrid > mrs. weasley > vernon > james > nearly-headless nick > sirius > draco > luna > cho > padma & parvati (4) > neville > muggle-studies teacher > krum > fleur > crouch jr. > cedric's dad > tom riddle (2) > mad-eye > karkoraff > crouch sr. > daddy lovegood > minerva > divination teacher > wormtail > french giantess

autism and wrong

here comes the autistic harry potter pasta

i dunno... seems pretty accurate to me.

>luna
>middle of list
>dropped

>"No!"

Why do mentally ill half asians love this pleb trash so much???

youtube.com/watch?v=9tNUAumvfzg

Learning to rock and roll
Spin around like a crazy elf
Dancin' by himself

(Yeah)

Well, you can't really blame him for it, though. Everyone is shit when they're cast in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why the fuck have you got your list all kinds of fucked up? I would point out the performances you were totally off the mark about but I would have to redo your entire ranking. Surprisingly, you got Lupin right

youtube.com/watch?v=aTnVjrR3Ks8&list=PLbaz-kYV0Vi7xX2biA3D-PzcS019gU6S7&index=39

youtube.com/watch?v=6Tbffj_04cI&list=PLbaz-kYV0Vi7xX2biA3D-PzcS019gU6S7&index=40

youtube.com/watch?v=oQISw4NDHVA&list=PLbaz-kYV0Vi7xX2biA3D-PzcS019gU6S7&index=41

as somebody who read most of the books, watched all the films and didn't really care about any of them, Sirius dying to Harry being possessed is one of the best movie sequences i've ever seen.

i actually agree
fucking terrible

i actually found that "un-ironic."

called it

youtube.com/watch?v=1Li0SWlwe34

and who can forget the first time you heard this?

seriously what is that epic/ disneyland music?

hermione :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=WPjBnBdq5Os

this seriously is something straight out of soaring over california

Absent some **good** explanation, this has to be the most distracting, pointless and fan-insulting casting choice I can think of. Roland "having the horn of Eld" explains nothing. It's on par with
>Evita, starring Patrice O'Neil
>Citizen Kane, starring Whoopi Goldburg
>Mad Max, starring Leslie Jones
>Fran Drescher as Dirty Harry
>Patrick Stewart as Ariel in the live action Little Mermaid

youtube.com/watch?v=bg1Ii3mBDkU

hp soundtrack thread?

subtle kek

Why does this trigger numale so mcuh?

*"Goldberg"

Because you'll never get laid

Couldn't have made a more magical theme. Really captures the spirit of Hogwarts, a magic school for gifted youngsters.

thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GwXBBuQRJA

I'm down!

the trailer implies that movie jake remembers book roland but but his drawings seem to match Elba more.
Even if the dark tower movie is some soft rebbot quasi-sequel is the Wizard and Glass tv show gonna have a black kid. thats some meteorshit right there

>Copypastas I will never, EVER, EVER! Get tired of

>tfw they're remaking flatliners and the cast is still all white
Why did sony blackwash this flick?

youtube.com/watch?v=RR9kT8PL6ZA

So fucking majestic!

HARRY POTTER IS FOR FAGGOT MILLENIALS.

>"No!"

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=szEFdhOHtrI

you mean this isn't great acting?

ITT: "I didn't like what other people liked so I'm cool and different"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue-yhbbU12o

Don't care what anyone says, this is one of the best openings to a film I've ever seen, in large part because of the music. Just incredible, after everything has been built up for 7 movies.

WHAT??

You're a pleb
It doesn't matter what you like at this point
the fact that you made this post makes you worse than anyone else itt or will be itt
pathetic

are you new here? that's literally 90% of Sup Forums threads. the rest is just raw autistic screeching.

ugh , the cringe is too much

Oh shut up. At the end of the day, at least I'm finding pleasure in something.

dont tell me what to do, faggot

i love the atmosphere of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmO1VS6xTI
youtube.com/watch?v=e-tnkxED6xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vxG6OFjPgXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XUK4Mc0Cv3I

youtube.com/watch?v=AoEKuP-8jd

Q U A L I T Y

say that shit to my face and not online and see what happens.

OOPS!

youtube.com/watch?v=AoEKuP-8jdA

I will never not be mad about this. I don't care what King says about it either I only care what he writes. And in his writing he describes Roland over and over as looking just like Clint Eastwood. It's also not like his appearance doesn't matter in the stories it comes up in a very major way at least twice.

It's fucking bullshit.

Ron was ruined by shit writing. Most of the cool things he did in the books were either given to other characters or adapted out.

>see harry potter thread
>open thread looking for pasta
>close thread upon finding

Gimme your address, bitch boy.

the comfy outweighs the cringe. i mean, how comfy is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cLQilM8naiY

wtf he was great

i come for the openers.You didnt disappoint big dog!

I meant street address

but you wrote a replay, THEN closed it! so you're wrong. just a funny observation haha