Chris Chan appeared on his local TV news. Is this TV interview kino?

Chris Chan appeared on his local TV news. Is this TV interview kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/usr/pristinechristine1982
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
youtube.com/watch?v=UGmYMGqnqL0
sonichu.com/cwcki/May_2017_Facebook_posts#Explaining_the_SLGBTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=riHgBEu3OSk
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=VqKD1hehXCI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnZIZ8c5c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is beautiful. Chris Chan is the face of transgenderism.

How the fuck is this worm still alive?

is that actually him? holy fucking shit

>Paranoia is a bust

Kino confirmed
The camera man or someone there had to know who he was

The absolute madman.

madwoman, user

Shouldn't xhe be dead from some kind of "crotch" infection

>zooms in on sonichu comic
Oh, if only they knew...

>his smile and optimism: gone

He went to his doctor and now he puts medications on it to heal it.

I firmly believe that his worst mental illness is not his autism, but his extreme narcissism.

What are some films about injustice?

This shit is why you don't have kids past 40.

It's so surreal

>high functioning

love this meme

it's the beauty of it
the hidden chaotic pervertion

>SLBGTQ
>S
>probably stands for Sonichu

fucking kek

>putting bandages on our mom's holey buttocks

It stands for ''straight'' since we should all come together. There's a new Sonichu chapter out, nigger. Keep up.

dude hes sick why do we allow this he needs help

#POWERFUL see this transgender lesbian otherkin internet comic book maker stand up for the pulse night club victims

Straight because according to Chris straight allies helped invent the LGBT community.

>she still wears a Sonichu pendant and made a LGBTQ memorial poster using fucking Sonichu

I wouldnt be surprised if the camera man or editor knew

This guy was already known about to a degree in his town

HER BODY HER CHOICE REEEE

its almost like certain societal norms existed for a reason.......

Is there a chance on God's green earth that if Sup Forums never fucked with Chris Chan, he'd have grown out of his autism?

I mean look at this kid. Sure he probably doesn't have too many friends, and he doesn't get along with his classmates. But he seems like he could grow up to be an average person.

Look at him. He could have done so much. He could have graduated high school, gone on to college, not been a burden to his family, not have transitioned into some sort of hairly monster with a festering wound for a penis, not have written all that gay shit about Sonic.

He could have been anything. But because of Sup Forums, he's a fucking monster.

>lateral autism

>Is there a chance on God's green earth that if Sup Forums never fucked with Chris Chan, he'd have grown out of his autism?
no,if anything >we helped him,thanks to use he can sell his shitty drawing for hundreds of dollars and support his disgusting lifestyle

How does this keep happening?

He is like a TV news magnet. Even when he was a little kid.

>He could have done so much. He could have graduated high school, gone on to college
He already graduated and went to high school, got a associates in computer engineering I believe, he went for five years. He was honor roll.

No I'm fairly certain he would have still been a weird degenerate failure.
Sup Forums alone isn't enough to make a person this fucked up.

this

Can I still buy a medallion?

it never ends for dear christine

Nah, he was already a weird autist. The sonichu shit and the love quest shit happened before

They had all those people to choose from and yet they went with the lone obese tranny with dead fish eyes and a plasticine necklace, holding a sign that looks like it was made by a schizophrenic child, who everyone else was keeping a safe distance from.

The camera operator or director is almost certainly aware of Chris.

Is this the ultimate JUST gif?

>This guy was already known about to a degree in his town
I lived there. I know one of Chris's former associates in the wiki. Believe me ChrisChan is not widely known.

Oh totem, how shall I meet my eventual fate?

I mean I hear you. I think he's approaching this internet fame thing the wrong way.

Look at Matt furrie and pepe the frog.

Instead of embracing his creation, he disowned it, then tried to "kill" it, like anyone still cares about him.

Think about if he licensed and started creating official Pepe merchandise. Think about if he didn't go on this gay ass moral crusade to stop people online from posting pictures of frogs. Think about if he just laughed it up, said something like "yeah I know some people like to take Pepe and draw nazi stuff on him, but that's them not me. But I am offering this limited edition rare hitler Pepe plushie for $999 though."

He'd be a fucking millionaire. There could be TV shows, comic books, movies, syndication deals, the whole 9 yards here.

Chris Chan could have done the same. I'd pay big money for an officially licensed stripped Chris chan shirt, with a special edition Sonichu medallion for 1,500 plus naming rights of my first born child. He could, after all this time, just say fuck it and embrace the memes. "yeah i know i was shitted on by Sup Forums, but that was years ago, now i'm selling offical Chris Chan merchandise on etsie"

There's millions to be made

Kek his poem the other day he live streamed was KINO

It was his parents. They screwed him over far more than anyone else. If anything Sup Forums, ED and the CWCki are the only people in the world who even care about him. Certainly more than his mom.

So he goes to school? Where is he getting the money from, selling paper mache trash cans and random shit for thousands of dollars?

Nah, Sup Forums is pretty minor in his overall pathology

it was his fucked up parents who did him in

Barb managed to make her other child hate her so much he left and never spoke to them again, she is a manipulative cunt and it seemed Bob just didnt give a fuck about anything and was a bitter old fart

yeah but unlike matt,chris has severe mental illness and is extremely socially retarded

They even put his SLGBTQ poster.

Oh fuck he even talks.

And sounds like a retard.

Is the producer of the segment thinking CWC is a good example? Or just laughing their ass off?

>I'd pay big money for an officially licensed stripped Chris chan shirt, with a special edition Sonichu medallion for 1,500 plus naming rights of my first born child.
Here ya go. ebay.com/usr/pristinechristine1982

Pretty sure some of his greatest hits like creeping on girls in the mall, curse-ye-hame-haing the Dean of his community college, the start of his Love Quest and other stuff were happening before anyone knew who he was. He was an autist raised by horrible enabling parents so he never had a chance.

He was only fucked with because he was already a disaster. His attempt to run a guy over, his arrest for macing someone, and his tomgirl thing all happened independently of Sup Forums.

why does this guy have to not only be from my state but also never leave it

It's a byproduct of his autism, or at the very least profoundly inhanced by it. But I agree, daring analysis

It isnt fascinating?
The different phases of Chris has appeared in TV

He did graduate high school and he went to a community college. He was in his late twenties when Sup Forums found him, and had been a burden on his family for years(but in his defense, they were textbook enablers).
I have no doubt that the trolling turned him into the tranny monster you described, but if he had never been discovered by the internet, he would have probably remained the same as he was when he was found.
I guess now he entertains a handful of people with his antics, so it's debatable which outcome is the worst.

all this time radiantly knowing about this faggot i just realized hes from my home state of virginia

That's called enabling user. No, that only keeps him treading water and gasping for breath above his "rock bottom" (which is now death thanks to his followers)

>Look at Matt furrie and pepe the frog.
That's the thing actually. He was interviewed about it like a year or so before and he had no problem. He liked all the different permutations of it and everything and his only "problem" was joking that the colors were wrong.

It was only after Hillary did her whole "alt-right" shit and the MSM, ADL and places like that started labelling Pepe the Frog as a white supremacist symbol because of its association with Sup Forums and Trump retweeting a Pepe image that he did the whole disowning and then killing Pepe thing... probably under immense media pressure and likely quite a bit of dosh as well.

Why do I feel like they put her on there to try and discredit the movement? This is why the media needs to fucking change.

What's happing now is not our fault. What should of happen was after a decade of trolling people would have gotten tried and moved on, he would walk away from the computer, or some weird mix of both. But Nope fucking SJW culture had to sink it's horrible teeth into Chris. The kid is injecting HRT into his body and making himself look like a fucking freak.

When you think about it, the whole thing is a good case study of how fucked up SJW culture is. A DECADE of trolling had less of a negative effect than the one year of SJW culture which has sent Chris into a possible death spire. Really makes you think, huh.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
youtube.com/watch?v=UGmYMGqnqL0

here are the other parts of what is now a trilogy

>Love is Love

Jesus Christ that's retarded.

if it wasn't for his trolls he would've been dead long ago
at least now when he dies people will remember him
he has a legacy

He has some curse or blessing, he can't avoid media attention no matter how close people come to forgetting about him

Please, he did that because literal Sup Forumsfucks were memeing in public and had no qualms about associating Pepe with white supremacy/nazi imagery.

It was UNTIL they were called on it that they began bitching about muh censorship and all that jazz. I'm glad Furie took it away from them, and it does help to recognize autismos and sperges on the street, but it's painfully obvious the alt-right is actively looking for most of the bad press they end up complaining about. Even worse is realizing their idiotic memeing is practically ushering a new age of clickbait.

DON'T

>some guy on Sup Forums owns a $1500 hand crafted totem by the man himself

I wonder if he's ok.

to be fair, richard spencer was talking about pepe right before he kissed that antifa's fist.

You and I know the trolling has nothing to do with the tranny shit, that's Feminism for you, prey on the fucking weak and convert or destroy. Fucking SJW's target the mentally ill, they need as many on there side as possible. Hell Chris literally went from a homophobe to a transfag.

Think of the money you could skim from those retards though.

>thought it was just a gaggle of retarded lefties
>see it

By the way, if you are wondering what "S" stands for on Chris Chan's SLGBT poster

sonichu.com/cwcki/May_2017_Facebook_posts#Explaining_the_SLGBTQ

post more classic kino

>some of his greatest hits like creeping on girls in the mall, curse-ye-hame-haing the Dean of his community college, the start of his Love Quest and other stuff were happening before anyone knew who he was

Yeah. All this stuff cracks me up so much

REALLY made me think

The face of a woman who knows that Barb is dead back home

He's actually more coherent in those interviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=riHgBEu3OSk

how can this even possibly end up on the internet

put that level of freak anywhere in the US and he'll get on TV eventually

They really should make a documentary, just spin it with the angle "The Alt Right terrorized a poor autistic transwoman for a decade" and it'll sell.

His unloving parents never gave him the care that his disability needed and he just spiraled down from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

There's already a decent quick-rundown documentary that was done by some high schooler

A real one would be good too, though

Oh I already am. I'm selling pepe, Trump and kek merchandise left and right. I started with pins, now I do stickers, hats and t-shirts too. Last month I netted $4,500 in sales after expenses, and the best part of it is that I don't have to worry about copyright because memes are all public domain.

I sometimes laugh at how I'm actually taking these autismos money from them. But I feel sad for a lot of them deep down

Directed by Werner Herzog

christine could go to the premier at sundance

It was never just 4ailchan anyway, you can blame ED forums and Something Awful for the majority of Chris Chan flaming lol

This shit was never funny.

Then why you here?

sometimes reality is too good

Reminder that Sonic Boom made an episode mocking Chris Chan

youtube.com/watch?v=VqKD1hehXCI

It wasn't that Sup Forums fucked with him, it's that he craved attention and was not accustomed to disapproval. That first wave of internet hate machine motivated hate mail must have been intoxicating for him; so much negative attention deconstructing his dimwitted delusions.

Chris Chan is addicted to loathing. He will never stop, he will always push through people to find someone with the patience to tolerate him, however briefly.

to inform you that you people are retarded.

Reminder that Barb is faking.

The Forrest Gump of our generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnZIZ8c5c0

WE NEED THE MONEY