youtube.com/watch?v=Ro519RAtE_M
youtube.com/watch?v=iWrIjN27w_M
erome.com/a/UXoDxiVJ
youtube.com/watch?v=doUdRCrK80E&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*nips you one*

legalise weed

2nd

Your girlfriend asked you to take her to a new restaurant on the bad side of town. “It’s changed babe, it’s all gentrified hipster stuff now.” You reluctantly agreed to go and headed out. There was no parking close by so you ended up several blocks from the eatery and started walking. You barely made it a quarter mile before a group of Welsh men stepped out from a dark alley. They quickly grabbed you and threw you into the shadows where no one could see you.

“You came to the wrong neighborhood, tramorwr” one laughed as his friends undressed your woman with their eyes. “Why you with this loser bitch? You ever had a real man?” She started getting turned on as they degraded both of you. “Please stop, I’ll give you whatever you want, just don’t hurt us,” you beg. They laugh harder. “What if we want to beat the shit out of you, fuck your girl and put a Welsh baby inside her?” one replied. “Huh? No I…” you stutter before a massive Welsh fist smashes against your face, breaking bones and knocking out a few teeth. You drop to the pavement as you hear more laughing, including your girl.

“Damn tramorwr looks like everyone is enjoying this but you,” another says as he stomps on the back of your head. “We gonna make you suffer.” It takes almost an hour for you to die, only after your testicles have been smashed, your cock cut off and shoved in your mouth and everyone there, including your girlfriend, pissing on you as you bleed to death. Just a few feet away, people walk by unaware of what is being done to you. A couple noticed, but no one does anything, except for some teen girls that take photos and vids that they would later post online. Eventually everyone you know will watch it, your girlfriend clearly visible as she cheers on your murderers while furiously fingering her soaking snatch. After they are done defiling your corpse, the men toss your body in a dumpster, set it on fire, and take your girlfriend back to your former apartment and fuck her for nine straight days.

someone's angry x

humour is overrated tbqh

save any good ideas onto a draft document in M. Word, that's what I do.

wish the bairn next door would shut up

wish the barn next door would shut up

fuck off viking rape baby

nary a word, letter or mere iota of this diatribe

neoliberal scumsuckers

*farts*

What subreddits do you visit?

lefty/rightypol dickkicker

im a celt

wish the yarn next door would spool up

crease

celt is a (dead) culture
you are british

r/picklerick

surreal memes, pyrocynical and r/europe

/r/mgtow

r/feet

wish the car next door would drive off

>legalise weed

Jimmy Savile

doing Open University at 25 lads

wish me luck xx

"great britain" refers to the island upon which england, wales and scotland reside. northern ireland, also called ulster, is NOT part of great britain, but it is part of the UK.

i'm very knowledgeable

wish the door next door would shut

Why do leftists consider it criminal to deny or question the existence of man-caused climate change?

does this mean im not a failed normie?

reddit.com/r/cummingonfigurines/

/r/Sup Forums

Fookin'ell why are English slags so peng?

youtu.be/MqKJiGcuUA4

wish i wish upon a star

i literally just peruse political subs like worldnews and politics just to read lefty outrage. it's VERY amusing

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro519RAtE_M

The proto-gf asked me to get dinner with her and a friend but I just ate and its ages away

because it's their god

this is the populist era, neoliberalism is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=iWrIjN27w_M
chune

If water has 10% more volume when frozen, why would melting glaciers increase the sea level? Wouldn't this result in a decrease?

just order something and don't finish it

if it's ages away then you'll be hungry again by the time you get there

Cannot STAND normie birds, need a cute, shy GF

imagine shilling for petrochem companies on Sup Forums ahaha
rightists truly are corporate slaves

just get a drink and dessert then

on reddit you get downvoted and banned for saying the obvious truth and for posting your opinion.
I always thought reddit hating was just a Sup Forums meme but this place is a mess

/r/unresolvedmysteries. Its basically just middle aged women discussing true crime.

lot harder to get a shag in with shy gfs though

these lot

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

exactly, your glass doesn't overflow when your ice melts

same thing happened to me

Nah, I think I'll stay in and play videogames with my roommate hahaha.

what's on your mind mate

17/25 but most of them are based on historic events

got shadowbanned for calling z*e q*inn a whore

>handrud percent baaybe

why do londoners sound so fucking nauseating

because not all ice is sea ice

yeah you should FO, you NT desu

So that's what's taking my curry

loser

I used to have plenty of money. I would regularly attend events that cost $500-$5000. I've now lost all my money (not from that spending) and when I go supermarket shopping I check which packet of crisps costs more per 100g etc People still often ask me 'oh, you're for sure going to Event X right? Should be heaps of fun' and I'm just like 'oh, not sure at the moment, got a lot of things coming up'. Hurts heaps.

>replying to it
haha no mate don't bother

imagine if it were illegal to burn some leaves

XLM is crashing

how can people hold the simultaneous view that alcohol should be legal and marijuana shouldn't?

imagine if it were illegal to fish

imagine if it were illegal to collect rainwater

What happened to your money

ahahahahah LADS

>Amazing moment a passer-by in Indian city was scalped by a ferocious jungle leopard
Good choice of words, Daily Mail.

kids outside are throwing bangers everywhere
help

i support weed being legal but some people think things that cause physical damage essentially only hurt yourself, things that cause mental damage can hurt people around you

they tried banning alcohol. it didn't work

no such thing as weed poisoning
stupid yankee

that's essentially the case for some british fishers under EU fishing laws

>buying into memes
mate...

ok but alcohol and weed are literally no different in that regard

XRP's doing fine, just correcting a bit

I can cross off way more than that

if only nigel had actually turned up to the meetings when he was in europarl
bit sad how he just skived off instead of fighting for our country's interests init

because banning weed has worked so well?

erome.com/a/UXoDxiVJ

cutest dog i've ever seen

The Irish potato famine

youtube.com/watch?v=doUdRCrK80E&t=

filmed a vid with the gf

yeah i'd say it's worked pretty well and has had the intended effects

nigel never abstained from EU parliament you twat

alcohol doesn't really cause psychosis

just means its harder for anyone else if they make a move on the ol' gf xx

dire

Don't think weed should be illegal but a bit pissed off when people act like it's harmless

Physical effects alone are pneumothoraxes and bullous emphysema