Native Americans from Canada get in before Canada

>Native Americans from Canada get in before Canada
The fate of all leafs is the rake.

except natives are canadians

>cREEEEEEEEE

D

>30$ on sale plus 5 bucks to buy more civs plus 30$ expansion pack
How many years will it take for civ 6 to be affordable?

It actually triggers me that Portugal isnt in Civ 6. I still play Civ 5 though, Civ 6 cartoonish graphics really ruin the experience for me.

I'm really hoping they get added in the expansion. The expansion's theme is exploration, there's no way you can have a game about that and not include Portugal.

What is approximate date for Civ6 to stop being shit?

When civ 7 comes out.

This choice reflects the canadian cuck mentality to the point where any other choice would be a blasphemy desu.

to be fair, the natives are a bit more interesting
there's already an anglo colony (two if u count the burgers), it would get pretty stale if you ask me

>gain culture by murdering

i can't stop laughing

We are forever Anglo, no matter what percentage the memes use.

>Hey we're gonna do two Greek states are their own civs, who should lead Sparta?
>Maybe King Leonidas, who led the legendary 300 Spartans who bravely held the Persians off at Thermopylae, giving the other city states time to prepare for Persian invasion.
>Nah that's fucking stupid, do his wife instead.

Are they actually fucking retarded? Couldn't have made it more blatantly obvious that they wanted to just add more female leaders for muh SJWs.

Also picking Catherine de Medici instead of any of the actually good French leaders. But nah, fuck Napoleon, let's do some Italian cunt. If you really want to force another female into the game do Jeanne d'Arc, she at least has a cool story and was actually French. Also basically won the Hundred's Year War.

And Seondeok over Sejeong is a meme. Even Kim Il-Sung makes more sense because the communist take over of North Korea has had significant impact on history.

Most of the female leaders are a joke. They're literally just "muh womyns" there for shitty diversity even though it's historically been men who were world leaders.

Kill yourself Sup Forumsfag, of course they did it to have more women leaders in the fucking game, retard.

Did they made AI less retarded?

>England
>(Specifically England)

Same goes for Jadwiga, her whole "king" status boiled down to getting married to the duke of Lithuania when she was 13 and that's her most notable achievement

Damn Yanks.

Civilization 5, eight years after release is still around 10$ for complete edition

>bonus when converted
literally cuck: the bonus

They better pick Infante D. Henrique, Manuel I or João II as the leader, and not some obscure cunt to fill a quota.

It's probably so they can later include Scotland as "Celts."

It's beyond retarded that Australia gets in and we don't.

They are desert Brits and we are snow Brits. Literally the only difference. Either have both or neither

The art style is awful

>including irrelevant ooga-booga peoples who couldn't possibly qualify as "civilization" just for PC reasons
god I'm tired of this shit

I can understand having Aztecs and Mayans. Heck, even having the Inca can sorta be justified I suppose. Having the Iroquois is a bit of a stretch, but okay, whatever. But having the Cree? The Shoshone? The Zulus? Give me a fucking break.

Though it's still not as retarded as having Australians as a """""civilization"""""". Seriously, what the fuck?

It's a game about civilisation including the Scots and Welsh would add too many fantasy elements

Also, the fact that they picked Poudmaker is just fucking laughable. If you desperatly want some Injun leader from Central Canada, at least take Louis Riel for the Métis """""""""civilization"""""""""". Riel was literally just a more relevant, more heroic and less cowardly version of Poundmaker.

>start a game with Kongo, England, France, Poland, and Sparta
>play as Kongo and set domination as the only victory option
>watch as these white female rulers and their civs crumble in the face of the almighty KARA BOGA
No white women will be spared from the might of the BBC

/p-p-POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL/ RAAAUGH

you already make this thread a few days ago. Stop spamming
Can tell you’re butthurt that theres no white canadians kek
>louis riel
>injun
Topfuckingkek, do you even know your own countries history?
Perhaps, for a future installment as you said for a métis playthrough. But, the métis were never recognized as an independant nation or tribe, just as a race of people, which could be the developers choice of Cree. As, we have influence across Canada from Alberta to Quebec. It’s pretty cool actually that we get represented in a game as a main focus for once.
Poundmaker is an excellent choice, he essentially diplomatically prevented further aggression of Brits invading further into Cree territory and Cree from continuing further raids of Brit forts.
Essentially prevented a Canadian version of the Sioux-American war from down in the states. In contrast to Big bear as a leader, he had more peaceful intentions for diplomacy tb.h.
tbis tbqhwyf

only complaint I have of the dlc, is the spelling in Cree kek

Kek