Anyone else hyped for this? Looks like a good indie film

Anyone else hyped for this? Looks like a good indie film

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/jet-kill-and-plane-murder-the-movie-film-art/x/16836216#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks shit. Post inevitable kickstarter

I'd watch it, release date?

oh, What? This? indiegogo.com/projects/jet-kill-and-plane-murder-the-movie-film-art/x/16836216#/

I ironically donated money to this

IDK the director looks legit, He has a few good films under his belt already.

Yeah me too (Im not the OP BTW :) ) I think if we all give this guy say, 500/n where n is the number of the people that see this message money then we can easily get even more hyped for this awesome film :)))))))))))

What the fuck? This literally looks like some shitty movie highschoolers decided to make because they have nothing else to do. You are probably the director, too. Fucking shill

I saw the trailer.

Looks pretty bad. :)))

Is this thread just full of shills?

Wow, that's cringey

Im not the director, but it doesn't look bad at all actually. I think it has heart, and will go far, I'm going to donate 5 dollars!

Woah, I'm actually impressed with some of these shots for this low budget film.

I actually am not the director nor do I know him, but interviews have shown that he is actually extremely innovative and good at film, and you can expect more from the the movie when it comes out!

Okay, you won me over. I'll fork over $20.00 USD just so I see where they go with this.

>I actually am not the director nor do I know him, but interviews have shown that he is actually extremely innovative and good at film, and you can expect more from the the movie when it comes out!
Maybe he should get someone to make a poster that's not absolute shit

Yeah Im going to take the dub on this one and donate 10 dollars as well, this movie needs to be made.

I hear that he says that it represents the best part of the dynamic duo between Jet Kill and his partner, Plane Murder.

in addition, he claims that the term "Strike 3, You're out" will be the catchphrase of "Jet Kill" in the movie.

Huh, that's pretty cool. Didn't expect that level of thought from an indie film.

That's it, Sup Forums army, go! Make this indeigogo succeed!

I made the poster (although I'm not part of production; merely a separate design company)

You probably only know the bare bones of what design and composition is supposed to be. So, enlighten me. Tell me why you think the PROFESSIONALLY designed poster isn't good.

I just gave $5 and I feel great about it! Sharing with all my friends rn.

Woah, that trailer gave me goosebumps. Nice.

Well for one, It looks like it was made in MS paint, so maybe buy Photoshop or something.

Secondly, that quote is the most retarded thing I've ever seen in my life. Even if it wasn't already cliche on its own, It's still fucking retarded. In what context does "Jet Kill" ever say that line? And why would you ruin your poster with that line anyways?

It's avantegarde

its bad