youtu.be/1sHBXweOtoA

INTERVIEWS
>Donald Trump Interview on This Week with George Stephanopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=hhy-xQbQ14s
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtube.com/watch?v=lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Game of Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=TjwwSOByHMk
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtube.com/watch?v=hiGDvph6D4Y
>Trump Girl Trolls #DemExit Protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtube.com/watch?v=4muXm4GwrXM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtube.com/watch?v=iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_M6L1aX6s
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/07/the-voting-block-every-pundit-never-discusses-the-monster-vote/
archive.is/lz04K
govtslaves.info/trump-urges-his-supporters-to-sell-stocks-warns-of-very-scary-scenarios-for-investors/
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

CTR SHILLS ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

BLATANT MEDIA BIAS

"Evita" & The Clinton Foundation | Exclusive "Hillary's America" Clip

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_M6L1aX6s

Sorry for the Embeds, made it quick to prevent splitting

I would invade her hinterlands, if you know what I mean, nudge nudge, get it?

kekked

>I'm a far far left environmental hippie chick who loves MUH GREEN NEW DEAL
aah, a retard, got you

witnessed

weird, none of the streams are working for me

observed

maybe they found out khan is a muslim brotherhood faggit

dunno, but one would presume if he is no longer elected he can't be speaker and they have to elect a new speaker

empire of 12 hours gone in a split second

just ban islam, it's a cult of death, not a religion

inb4 the nfl move their games

an ideology of hate, conquest, savagery and death

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/07/the-voting-block-every-pundit-never-discusses-the-monster-vote/

archive.is/lz04K

MONSTER VOTE. Trump landslide. This isn't 2012. Trump is running on the power of love.

Checked.

>Be illegal mexican
>Pretend you're a Syrian immigrant

??? What's stopping it

They will scream about polling into the ether like a crazy street preacher

>Do you speak Arabic

WE'RE GOING TO WIN.
THERE IS NOTHING SHILLS OR HILLARY CAN DO ABOUT IT.

see

MAGA

Really stimulates your cortex.

Anyone else getting worn out supporting Trump the past few weeks? I'm seeing misstep after misstep and it's hurting me to see God Emperor fall in the polls. Please reinvigorate my faith in his 12d Mongolian Starcraft III skills

BTFO

Newfags can't Ctrl+H

It's OK Sup Forumsuddy

THIS BRIT IS TOO ENERGIZED

>just ban islam, it's a cult of death, not a religion
This guy gets it!

pottery

here guys, why dont we bring the fight to the shillary bots? Start posting the wikileaks info about her connection to ISIS to place where normies can see them. Because right now we are just placing defense on Sup Forums instead of getting the word out about the leaks, so they are controlling the narative about Trump vs Khan bullshit.

Is Trump going to make America WHITE again?

I don't want to live in Brazil 2.0

I think trump is blackmailing GOP donors to raise money

>Donate money to me or I'm going to have to keep doing crazy shit for free press

1. Reuters retroactively edited previous polls to put Clinton back int he lead once they saw Trump was winning.
2. PPP did a poll that included that killed gorilla as a voting option
3. CNN excluded the 18-34 demographic entirely from their latest poll, probably because they are the ones that want Hillary's head on a pike.
4. Neither the RCP average nor FiveThirtyEight excluded these absurd polls from their averages.

There you go, now you realize that these polls are meaningless.

Stop worrying.

Karma.

>Clinton up 9 points

How does it feel Drumpfkins? Utterly and purely BTFO. I can't wait until you all have to say president Hillary Clinton. Say goodbye to your guns and hello to your new Muslim neighbors. Republicans will never win an election again.

Is anyone else discouraged by the outburst of shilling from the media when Trump was ahead in the polls? It was non-stop and everywhere. I can't be the only one who noticed.

I can't even imagine how bad it's going to get when Trump gains a steady lead. I just hope normies will be able to see through it.

not quite my tempo

Trump is the protector of the rich, get away from him you hick scum.

VAST RIGHTWING CONSPIRACY

Dear frogs and mindless maga spewers, dumbass Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson inbreeders who most likely don't know the difference between your and you're, who hypocritically shame fat people while gatekeeping for your fat bossman who cries about being a victim over shit he starts himself (Alex Jones)
When was America ever great?
Was it great when we had slavery of blacks and Irish?
Was it great when we had countless battles with natives and took their land by force? Was it great when we invaded Hawaii and took it from its natives? Was it great when we pretended to be on the side of the Philippines and lied to them and had a 14 year war with them killing 200,000 people unjustly? Was it great when we went to war in Viet Nam over a lie? Was it great when we went to war in Iraq over a lie? Was it great when we had leaders like McCain and Kerry and Bush and Reagan and Clinton and Obama who listen to people like Brzezinski and Kissinger to give weapons and training to terrorists? Was all that state sponsored terrorism great? Alex Jones is a big fat sellout, America was never great, it has always been suppressive of freedom, Infowarriors and shills here will suppress any info about police brutality being on the rise and reported less (because of harassment and suppression by the blue mafia) - go, go ahead and believe Jones who lied about Russia firing missiles at USA during Y2K risking national security!

Thanks a lot, you Republican idiots. Beating a candidate as corrupt and universally disliked as Hillary should be a slam dunk, but instead you nominate this boob. I've taken shits that were more presidential than this jackass.

Enjoy your continued obscurity, conservatards.

Come and take them, faggot.

>In a fictitious scenario that has nothing to do with the real world, Clinton might win

Color me surprised.

>Allah-uh Akbar
>Checks out, welcome to the US of A

VOTE NEHLEN
It will piss of Ryan's Jewish masters. Ever time I see Ryan he is with an Israeli flag

The cognitive dissonance is real

it was great when White people went across the ocean to build the greatest nation to ever live.

It started going to shit the less white it became.

Ya know, these liars have no honor.
They get pissed when they get caught and double down since they have no shame. That's when they shoot themselves in the foot.
KEEP HITTING 'EM HARD

Lmao Hillary is basically a republican who hates babies

>

Reminder that when Trump becomes president, paid shills will be sued and prosecuted for fraud and libel.

Pence in 30 or 90?

(((Z5GnYr1C)))
(((x1Yl23C9)))
(((loO6TRGw)))

How much does CTR pay you/hr?

How are your gender studies coming along?

Am I rushing or dragging?

isn't astroturfing already against the law?

What's the problem?

>paid shills will be sued and prosecuted for fraud and libel.

God willing.

sure, but all this is on another level.

Idk, it seemed pretty great when we beat the Nazis and we into the space race.

Trump Urges His Supporters To Sell Stocks, Warns Of “Very Scary Scenarios” For Investors

govtslaves.info/trump-urges-his-supporters-to-sell-stocks-warns-of-very-scary-scenarios-for-investors/

>hates republicans
>doesn't like Hillary

?????
#NeverTrump, or Bernout?
Oh well, doesn't matter. Both are irrelevant now. :^)

Over here in Germany watching the International versions of CNN, ABC, MSNBC it looks like the US Media is in full meltdown.

Every single CNN Anchor today was visibly upset at Trump for:

Joking with a mother and her child
Joking lightheartedly about getting a Purple Heart

I'm German, when i notice something is a joke or not serious but the US and UK Media doesn't i know something is terrible wrong

In 2013 didn't obongo repeal something that stopped propaganda to the American people?

No it's not. I don't even notice shills anymore. Get with the program.

I love it, you dumbass tards pissbabbies can't even argue for trump, you can only meme and ALL data shows Clinton killing Trump.

>you will never stop at a gas station and have a young Pence with MIKE embroided on his shirt service you for no extra cost
why live?

Man, it's never been this bad but they've always done it. Just ignore the liars and make fun of them. We're going to win.

This isn't Sup Forums, no one knows how to write a simple automated script to spam all over the normalfag places like kikebook or ribbit

Of course you didn't read because reading is painful to people with the IQ of a jar of mayonnaise.

The deepweb has literally 0 laws regarding it

assuming they use tor and a vpn correctly it's down to the FBI, NSA, and their local internet provider to find, dox and prosecute them

I'm not talking about what's happening here, but overall.

The (((globalists))) are fucking TERRIFIED right now. They know they're going to get BTFO and not just lose and have their one-world-government project torn apart but also go to prison!

It seemed good before the 1965 immigration act

Quit responding to shills faggots

Is this really the best time for Trump to troll the GOP? This isn't the primaries anymore.

>responds to a meme reply with no substance

wow with wit like that you should really have your own show on comedy central

it's all part of his genius plan and in no way reflects sloppiness, impulsivity, and general not giving a fuck in not necessarily a good way

From your lips to God's ears.

Im not even talking about something like that, just simply posting it on normiebook, or telling the Bernie or Bust fags about it, they dont even know the leaks exist apparently.

You must be a nigger or shitskin hadji

Either way kys

I'm backtracing them right now

Today I saw here on Trumpgen idiots cheering the results of an Oklahoma poll that has Trump leading 53%-29% (Johnson 7%).

Oklahoma. Yes. That's right. Trump only has 53% of the people of Oklahoma's support. The state that voted every single county red in recent years. Trump is barely holding a majority. And they are thrilled about it.

It really makes me think most of Trumps supporters have never voted, are young (maybe even too young to vote), or are completely clueless about long standing precedent. If they knew anything at all about politics they would be scarred to death that Trump is barely clinging to a majority in the place he should have no question about whether he wins or loses.

Trump would be a great president if he ran for office in Israel.

youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

gotta make sure paul ryan isn't in the party anymore by the time next week

Guys I'm worried about Alex Jones lately he seems scared for his life like he's going to be assassinated or something

Hi.

Canadian naysayer from previous trump general.

Just watching hurricane Katrina on the situation room.

She did some pretty damn good damage control I hope trump is paying her well.

So help us all god if he makes it to the general election it will be her doing.

@83893473

Does this mean you do or do not have enrollment in gender study class?

Ask your professor how this relates to the real world next time you get the chance.

CNN excluded that group? Got proofs of this?

>2020 - (2 x 2)
>getting BTFO by Hillary Clinton
bwahahaha

So you admit that you are a liberal shill who browse Sup Forums just to shitpost "republican" here.

k

>watching CNN

Trump needs to retweet this.

One of you guys with a clean account go tweet it to him.

How'd that remain vote work out for ya guys

>I'm German, when i notice something is a joke or not serious
mainstream media cannot handle the banter for the same reason the european union cannot handle the rapefugees

how's that insulting the opposition thing working out for you champ? it's really a genius strategy ya know, sport. how could anyone not change their minds after you insult them?

GOOD EARLY EVENING, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

WELL...IF THIS FUCKING GENERAL ELECTION WILL BE LIKE THESE LAST TWO DAYS...I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE THIS TRAIN ANY LONGER...WELL, PERHAPS THAT'S A BIT EXTREME...BUT I THINK I MAY NEED TO RETREAT TO ONE OF THE END CARS AND TAKE A LITTLE NAP AFTER ALL THAT'S HAPPENED TODAY ALONE

MAGA!!

Neocons have been running the show since '88.
It's been one party rule with their media to keep us distracted and divided. Forget left/right for a minute and think of America.
TRUMP/PENCE 2016

See: The official explanation is that they're excluded because the MOE is too high, but this is CNN so I expect that to be intentional.