The white man is at it again

>White man enslaves Africans to use as a source of free labor to "PROTECT" the economic future of the union.
>Ends up with hundreds of years of unending racial problems.

>White man tries to overthrow communist Cuba to "PROTECT" America.
>Ends up with nuclear armed soviet missiles in his backyard.

>White father buys gun to "PROTECT" his family.
>His 8 year old son accidentally shoots and kills himself.

>White father buys guns to "PROTECT" the house.
>Takes his daughter to shooting range to teach her gun safety and she accidentally shoots and kills the instructor.

>White man invades Iraq to overthrow Saddam Hussein and "PROTECT" America.
>Ends up destabilizing the Middle East and creating an unprecedented unending wave of Islamic terrorism.

>White man put high fructose corn syrup in EVERYTHING to "PROTECT" the American consumer from expensive foreign sucrose (table sugar).
>Now everyone is obese.

>White man declared a "War on Drugs" to "PROTECT" American children.
>America ends up with the world's largest prison population and with more teens with criminal records than ever.

>White man pushes to get rid of unions to "PROTECT" the free market.
>Now for the first time generations after the Baby Boomers are poorer than their parents and the Middle Class is dead.

>White man supports Trump in droves and wants to elect him "PROTECT" America.
>?

You following me, guy?

You see that pattern?

You know what the outcome will be, don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=can wolves and dogs and coyotes have fertile offspring
lmgtfy.com/?q=Do coydogs happen in the wild
karger.com/Article/Pdf/132531).
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to read properly
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES

Haha caught gooks are smart

Hide ape threads, report ape posts.

Those wolfs look the same

>>You know what the outcome will be, don't you?
probably just this shit being posted over and over with no one giving a fuck about stupid oversimplifications.

The pattern is that, even after all those fuck ups, we're still better than every other race on this planet and have contributed more to the human species than all other races combined.

Enjoy hanging from a rope when we're tired of tolerating you, nigger.

Clever Leaf

I'd say that the warmongering kikes are to blame.

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you other countries cant kick out AIDS you couldnt kick out the FUCKING FRENCH is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off

hmm, wft is your point matey?
>le ebil whitey
who could possibly be behind this post?

That's the point.

That's the point

The animals look the same, yet science says there are distinct features that separate them as a species.

This does not apply to humans, according to science. Which is complete bullshit.

Settle down, Stormweenie. Don't you have some red laces to earn?

Yea, well we're the only ones doing any of the fucking work around here, you lazy nigger. Of course we're the ones making all the mistakes.

Oy vey!

>kicking someone who's lying on the floor
typical black people

>White man enslaves Africans

You mean bought from their fellow Africans?

Can't think of something original eh?

>You see that pattern?
Yeah you used rhetoric to try proving a point. I'm glad I have my own brain to come to conclusions but thank you for your point of view.

in all fields

Yeah, that was based in reality.
Nice try, (((Hollyberg)))

Even with all that you niggers are just brought deception and easy work via music industry, and drugs

And the white man you talk: is a a mutt or a crazy ass descendant of amish and other nutcases of germany and britain

And as always ,everywhere, the awakened ones are nothing but a few.. politics fucked up everything in the us

But they still did more than yo nigger ass so you can sit down and stfu .

>You know what the outcome will be , don't you?

Racial genocide,

protip: It won't be for your benefit

These are also the same species, fucktard.

It's a spangle. Get it right.

>a fucking spangle.

I swear the leaf that came up with that is a genius, and the rest of the leafs just let it slip on by.

aw nigga fuck this

>thinks white people were created independent of blacks

OR
>thinks white people are evolved humans

>white man
60% white man.

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!!!

That girl's shorts don't even cover her ass. She's fucking Asian too so how fucking tiny are they?

The white man ruins everything that he touches. If it wasn't for the white man, the coral reef wouldn't be in danger of disappearing.

Really makes you think...

>the above pic: what is convergent evolution

we are one species, dumbass. You can have biological differences between people and populations without them being different species or subspecies

there is no significant difference between HFCS and sucrose. It's just there is more of both in modern food

You can't spell rape without ape

>niggers in charge of cinematography

Low angle shots are not automatically good nogs, figure it out.

>Coral reef

I think you just made me piss myself with laughter, you dumb nigger.

Why are races not considered as different species? When populations of one species diverge to much they are considered different species.

One time a white guy said if he catches his sister with a nigger, he'd kick her out of the house himself. Know what I did? Knocked his ass out. We haven't talked in years

Things that never happened.

>White man enslaves

You meant 'black man sells'

Rest is obviously not worth reading since you can't get basics right.

Well I wish it never happened. He was cool

> All of human progress
> Coral reef
I wonder which one I'd prefer.

Also, fuck off Yank we have enough idiot cunts over here bitching about muh coralz.

Wholly baseless generalized and non equitable gibber. Hang your self. Sage all shill posts

>coral reef
i have more respect for the coral than for non whites desu

>muh dick
>not an argument
Nigger

>talks about the "hardworking white man"
>posting on Sup Forums

somethings not adding up here

>there are actually people here who think species are defined by how much they look alike according to the casual observer on the internet and not by there ability to interbreed and produce fertile offspring

You do know most slavery was orchestrated Africans Arabs and Jews right. Like less than 1% of White people ever owned a single slave. 80% percent of Jewish households owend at least one. 40% percent of all slave owners where black or mixed. North America took the least amount of African slaves. After we abolished it most of the slaves from the Caribbean and Latin America that could migrated here instead of back to Africa. Name on country that has a black majority and mostly black government that isn't a violent poverty stricken hell hole. Africa have received trillions in financial aid and food aid and most of the continent is still basically living in the stone age. Also there are 80 million gun owners and less than a thousand accidental shootings each year. By an other metric law abiding gun owners are safe as fuck.

So are these, that argument is a double edged sword

Species is defined by their ability to interbreed, the 'do they look similar enough' criteria was abandonned years ago.

I agree, but you need to post more evidence so that these stormweenies understand.

THIS. OR their behavioral patterns, biological capabilities, etc. a bald eagle and a golden eagle are different. They hunt differently, they see differently, their beaks are different, they are hyperaggressive toward each other. Humans do the same exact shit the same way and form different languages and cultures based on familial values and isolated environments. Broca's area is present in only humans and guess what, no other animals.

>le white man invented slavery

kys

You're full of so much shit brother. You need to re learn history.

Its like leaf and aussie together

To interbreed is only one factor involving what defines a different species. Wolves, coyotes and domestic dogs can interbreed and they are different species.

if true, that lady is tiny.

>still calling blacks human

And what do they produce? Exactly. Haven't seen many wolf coyotes around. Or dog wolves. Look at Saudi Arabia, it's the mulato capital of the world. Same species

lmgtfy.com/?q=can wolves and dogs and coyotes have fertile offspring

that is a horrible piece of ass

Niger

>gross gook ass
Fuck you.

Why try to be funny? I simply said you don't see these mixes ever. Sure they can interbreed, but they don't. Thus the distinction of species by scientists

and the sad part is the ass is miles better than her face

White man lives in white community to stay away from criminals and owns tons of guns. It's super safe. Get gassed u kike

Technically, we are the same species as Africans because we can still breed with them. Until we can no longer breed, speciation will not occur.

>Ends up with hundreds of years of unending racial problems.
Almost all of which were the result of England ruining it for everyone else.
>Ends up with nuclear armed soviet missiles in his backyard.
Who cares? Cuba's not doing shit.
>His 8 year old son accidentally shoots and kills himself.
As opposed to the black kid, who's going to accidentally try to hug a police office around the neck and eat lead for it.
>Ends up destabilizing the Middle East and creating an unprecedented unending wave of Islamic terrorism.
SH was an insane, genocidal tyrant, who killed an indeterminate number of kurds. We don't know how many exactly. He lined them all up in front of ditches, shot them like dogs, and buried them...and those were just the women and children. Any notion that the Middle East was a "stable" place with him around is a fucking bad joke.
>White man put high fructose corn syrup in EVERYTHING to "PROTECT" the American consumer from expensive foreign sucrose (table sugar).
They actually did it to make money and help our own nation's agriculture industry.
>Now everyone is obese.
Has nothing to do with it.
>America ends up with the world's largest prison population and with more teens with criminal records than ever.
How many of those prisoners and teens are black?
>Now for the first time generations after the Baby Boomers are poorer than their parents and the Middle Class is dead.
For the first time? This is the first time in history where younger people are poorer than older people?
Are you fucking retarded?
>?
He builds a wall and tells niggers to get over themselves, as they well should.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Do coydogs happen in the wild

Lighten up chap, here's your picture and your answer

How bad does it feel knowing that no matter how much you waste your time here you'll never change my vote?

not gonna lie, that's a cute pupper

>Now everyone is obese.

this is because ameircans are spoonfed antipsycosis throug water

You are the same species iif you can make an offspring that can make other offsprings.... But that does is just some scientific word for it. There has actually been a horse and a donkey that made an offspring that could reproduce (karger.com/Article/Pdf/132531). So it is not really 100% like that. But that is the definition of race.

Thanks for googling your rebuttal for me.

Literally what I been saying yet you still want to argue I don't know what ..

>whereas true coydogs are only occasionally found in the wild. This is due to the mating cycles of dogs and coyotes not coinciding, and coyotes are usually antagonistic towards dogs, with even captive specimens having shown reluctance to mate with them. Hybridization usually only occurs when coyotes are expanding into areas where conspecifics are few, and dogs are the only alternatives.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! THEY RUIN EVERYTHING JUST LIKE NIGGERS!

WHITE PEOPLE ARE LIKE MUSLIMS, THEY DONT INTEGRATE INTO OTHER CULTURES, THEY SLOWLY INSTILL THEIR OWN CULTURE AND BELIEFS INTO A FOREIGN LAND! WHITES CRY ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING TO EUROPE, WELL MUSLIMS ARE DOING TO WHITES WHAT WHITES HAVE DONE TO EVERY CULTURE OF THE WORLD!!!

ALLAH AKBAR!

>White man enslaves Africans
African warlord enslaves Africans and barely sells any to white people.
Fixed it for you.

W-W-White niggaz be cauzin all muh problems dawg! Fuck dem evil white people.

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to read properly

>Thinks different species can't have fertile offspring

The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is meaningless, because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247

Two species of orangutan (Pongo abellii from Sumatra and Pongo pygmaeus from Borneo) can interbreed despite having different chromosomal numbers.
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

The common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) and many species of birds, such as the pintail (Anas acuta) and the mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), can interbreed as well.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/

The gibbon and the siamang can also interbreed to produce a hybrid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807

Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

they are as likely to mix as blacks and whites (without huge propaganda machine) if they live in the same area, so ye almost never its just that there are millions of humans compared to them

Neanderthals are classified as different spices (even tho its controversial) despite them looking more like whites then blacks do and asians and whites bred with them

>googled coydogs for me and wants to bring up coywolf arguments

Ok so, coyote wolf hybrids common in northeast America. doesn't prove that melanated and non melanated Homo sapiens are different species

Except mixed race couples have extremely high rates of miscarriage...

False. No proof that whites and blacks don't want to interbreed.

also false, Neanderthals don't look like whites. They were brutish and stout and couldn't even speak. Blacks intermixed with Neanderthals outside of Africa. Also it comprises like 1% of the DNA.

>The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris)

>canis lupus and canis lupus are two different species

I'm not arguing for or against races being different species, I'm just pointing out that the breeding factor is not an argument alone.

You could argue that Interracial marriages have only gone up due to media influence. Interracial marriages were less than 1% in the 70s and now they are at around 12% in America so it's not like humans just choose anyone they actually have a preference like coydogs, coywolves etc.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

noup i said rarely same with dogs and coyots they want to mix but rarely
i guess ur missing reading comprehension
again false i said that white look more like neanderthals then blacks
and the last isnt true either for subsaharan blacks which is where most of blacks come from, arabs and moors are classified separately

>Hard working
At killig all of humanity

What the fuck is she doing?

Different species barely barely ever want to mix. Blacks and "whites" on the other hand have been mixing all through human history.

You have it backwards. White people reported and studied the reef, so they knew it was degrading.
While the other races shat and pumped chemicals into the sea to hurry their insectoid 'development' into total hive societies, white people were keeping track of the reef.

what history?? xD we wuz
dogs and coyotes mixed through all of their history but very rarely but it had influance on creating new species as did mutations
even sociology states that similar mixes with similar and in closed groups through history mixing was such a taboo that it wasnt even only distinguished racially but culturally