Molech/Bohemia/Occult Hillary General #2

Why do these threads only happen at night? Let's talk everything occult with our leaders.

I used to think the Bohemia Club was completely made up bullshit until a friend showed me one of their books. She worked at a used bookstore and one from the 1970s came into a buy. Had the owl on it, "weaving spiders come not here" play transcript, lots of photos and lists of attendee names assigned to their specific camps.

Still not sure how deep down the rabbit hole I choose to go. It's real, but is it just a dumb frat for billionaires/political elites, or some kind of real Luciferian worship?

No clue, but the topic is pretty fascinating wherever you stand on conspiracies and politics.

Also, Praise Kek and remember this date: 8/14/16, Tisha B'av

Past Threads:
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1085436/pg1
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Reconnaissance_Office
youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk
youtube.com/watch?v=SQcq-2qXZUk
youtube.com/watch?v=VvlAxDg2Uls
youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet

Owl and I waiting for Obama to speak! ;)

19.48 - 27. jul. 2016

1/3

2/3

3/3

polonium
o
l
o
n
i
u
m

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet
Owl and I want to build a Battle Bot..and we want a drone too...Yep that's we're thinking tonight! ;)

Is the Washington monument supposed to be the owl's penis?

Also, the same type of monument is considered shaitan (satan) in Islam, and gets stoned and spitted on in mecca. It is celebrated here.
One of the many reasons the west is hated, I guess.
All in all, this is beyond the physical reality. Just an opinion.

What's with the 8/14/2016 meme guys? Someone please splain me.

Hey there bros what's going on in this thread? I'm just a CIA asset looking for other CIA assets who want to hang out in my Temple of Set. Nothing sexual.

This is futile. Trump already won, the wheel already turned, we are already in the flow of causation. That's evident.

Something involving the Georgia Guidestones from a couple years ago that has come to the light once again and also like the Jewish 9/11.
Source 1
dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/
Source 2
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1085436/pg1
Source 3
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html

I'm probably on some watchlist right now lol

The dubs just maintain my truth

KEK WILL TRIUMPH OVER SATURN

op add this thread to past threads list

I bet you dont even know what this patch means.

GLORIA KEK

KEK WILL DELIVER US

Pure coincidence

>Literally stoning the phallic symbol

Matriarchy.

HOLY FUCK, KEK IS WITH ME

TRIUMPH
TRIUMP
TRUMP

ITS A SIGN!
TRUMP 2016 GUIDED BY KEK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Reconnaissance_Office

>332

Hah. You are like little baby girl.

KEK IS WITH US ALL

KEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

I AM THE FOOL WHO DENIED KEK

AND HE STILL BLESSES ME

GLORIA KEK

Basically the freemasons predicting judgement day on the 9th of Av

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Reconnaissance_Office
Yes it is a NRO patch, but I dont you understand any part of the imagery there. You seem to think that the eyes have occult meaning, which is wrong in this case.

I asked last thread. Where is this? I see Joachim and Boaz upfront, but what's in the rear?

It's a big weird party for rich men.

>"Cremation of Care?"
A symbol of leaving your day-to-day worries behind.

>"Weaving spiders come not here?"
A fancy gay way of saying "no shop/business talk here; this is playtime camp, boys."

Anyone who buys into this as a (((conspiracy))) is a certifiable moron.

This is absolute retardation. Neither the First nor the Second Temple was destroyed on September 11th. Not only that, but Herod's Temple was destroyed in July, not September.

No.

So is the Christian god an "imposter god"

This thought came to mind do to the constant reference to sacrifice in Biblical text like Issac and the Passion of Christ is Christianity a Cult of Sacrifice. I believe the God of Christ is actually Moloch do to Constant Child sacrifice references

WE ARE ALREADY IN THE FLOW OF CAUSATION!

i don't get this

wouldn't the freemasons/kikes want everyone to have their religion? if the church is associated with the freemasons/illuminati shit why are they pushing the religion that goes strictly AGAINST their own?

Source?

Tzeentch is pleased

REALITY IS FAKE

SATURN IS THE ENEMY

KEK IS BREAKING THE FALSE MATRIX OF SATURN

anyone have more information on el saturn?

i now remember working at a bank and they made a giant steel bull at the entrance. the company don't even have a bull in their logo

It doesn't. Jews know all this shit & support it.
youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk

wtf

Sorry, my friend. Do you need directions to the nearest Hillary thread? I would be happy to show you the way.

Interesting. I'm officially spooked guys. What now?

-

>665

kek

Do you want to be told what the imagery on the patches you linked means or do you prefer to remain ignorant and post them while spreading disinfo?

NO!

No.

If you have the info, say something. If you want to feel mysterious and superior, keep posting "cryptic" messages

don't be a little bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=SQcq-2qXZUk

Its all symbolic. There is no literal magic, just rich people who say "do what i say or i will tell everyone about the time you diddled those kids" to each other

America the beautiful park.

I find that somewhat unlikely. Also, remember Isaac was never sacrificed, and in fact in those passages God says child sacrifices should end I believe...

Watch this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=VvlAxDg2Uls

becoming that which is evil involves the process of attaining the knowledge of truth, just not actually practicing the truth.

the enemy knows more about ourselves than we do. know how the mind works and you can build and collapse civilizations with a handful of men.

It's Inanna/Isis/Ishtar/Astarte/Astaroth/Athena/Freyja/et cetera
Her number is 7 like how 6 is jahveh's, note the 7 horns.

The great Bulgarian Prophet Baba Vanga has predicted that the 44th president of the United States would be Black, and that he would be the last president. This weird occult shit and the Clinton Foundation leaks prove that she might have been right. We're closing in on the end of the line. Godspeed, American Brethren.

Thank you

>6666
witnessed

kek

You're the one that never answered if you wanted to be told what they mean, I just assumed that you were fine being yet another ignorant poster spreading disinfo.

Any time owl eyes appear on a NRO patch it means that the satellite the patch references is capable of being used for imagery at night. Furthermore, this patch or this patch Has actual satellite trajectory data on that could have been used to find where the satellite was if you were intelligent enough.

Now stop acting like the owl eyes some some deep occult mystery. It just means that they can see your face at the dead of night from Earth orbit.

>there is no magic

those digits beg to differ

praise him

SOMEONE TELL ME

what's the link between the owl, the symbol of wisdom and the evil conquest and child sacrifices? i see a lot of owl references, but never the origin of this twisted view at the owl/minerva symbolism

those comments are pretty common everywhere you will go.

the people here are certain that everyone is a jew hater and everyone deserves to "learn a lesson".
but that's literally right wing monkey spewing that shit for years.
at school i was told that the arabs are bloodthirsty and want to take over israel at all cost. that of course smelled funny the first time i heard that.

PRAISE THE KEK

>Tfw your country is ran by child-fucking satanistic tyrants

So, you are just here to be a shill and an utter retard then? Good to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4