/who/ - Doctor Who General

Doctor Who General

ITT it's 2030 and we are discussing the newly debuted 17th doctor for Series 23 with Steven Moffats uploaded consciousness onto google's neural network ai as permanent showrunner

13 year old stale bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7C0mGSPTnE
youtube.com/watch?v=wJNdCFptI6k
youtube.com/watch?v=7m67JKTUWHU
youtube.com/watch?v=jFwHDymjbns
bleedingcool.com/2017/06/14/separated-birth-doctor-action-comics-dark-days-forge-spoilers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oxygen>Extremis>Thin Ice>The Pilot>Smile>Pyramid at the End of the World>Lie of the Land>Knock Knock

(Haven't got around to watching Empress of Mars yet.)

Series 12 is my favorite series of neo-classic /who/ The show has been shit since the hiatus of 2025-26

I miss Cloister ;_;
At least he got to see the 65th anniversary...
RIP in peace

>42 minutes ago
>last reply
Is this death?

It's 2 in the morning

Naht for me

there are only 4 people still using Sup Forums in 2030

ANTI-PLASTIC

Anti-Plastic?

Dead show, dead thread

b-b-but racial diversity

who here getting primeval vibes from this weeks episode?

Would watching Broadchurch give you a good feeling for how doctor who will be under Chibnall as showrunner?

>the black cunt was the only random guy to get any backstory
What did they mean by this?

who knows, broadchurch is a masterpeice compared to what he wrote for DW. i loved broadchurch so i am hopeful that he can do DW successfully

unknowingly supporting the end of the western civilization

you're the only person to ever watch that

That is true. I forgot that ever existed

:(

Sorry for snapping

someone explain what this person did wrong
i don't get it

Whats the big amazing Big Finish announcment this Friday going to be?

You want someody to satisfy you in and out of the bedroom dont you ;)))))))))))))))))))))))

fuck off creep

wow this answers nothing

Hi Adam. Shouldn't you be stalking the set to get a blurry image of David Bradley right now?

xd wow dude, really funny
can someone just give me a fucking answer

the answer is that you're obviously a fucking creep for not being able to recognise creepy behaviour yourself

fuck offerino

When a girl tells you in no uncertain terms that she'll never be in a relationship with you, you should take the hint and move on. Or at least pretend to. Really anything is better than saying "NO YOU JUST DON'T REALIZE I CAN PROVE THAT WE'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER." It's like being a door to door salesman who keeps ringing the doorbell even after the door's been slammed in your face.

the creepy behaviour is continually reposting some nobody's private messages

thanks

Holy shit Broadchurch is so good. I hope Chibnall gives doctor who the same treatment

it's creepy to out somebody for sexual harassment? are you sure you're not adam?

it's creepy to constantly post private shit when you're neither of the parties involved

Doctor Who is actually dogshit and if you watch it you're probably gay.

>probably

>is the Valeyard ever gonna appear in Nu-who? Or is he just gonna be some off screen kinda thing for some spin off like in some novel or something?
Wasn't he in some relatively recent audio drama?
>Apparently he should be appearing eventually, as the Doctor is in his 12th(not counting war doctor) incarnation, so that means eventually he should appear, as he appears in between the 12th and 13th incarnations....
No, he is between Doctor's 12th and final incarnations, nothing says final is supposed to be 13th.
The Valeyard was named dropped in The Name of the Doctor, but that was more fanservice than anything.

Some of them just have really, really fat girlfriends who smell like rotten ham. I've seen it.

>private
it was publicly posted on twitter so that people know adam is predatory and to hopefully get him to stop harassing the girl. spreading it is the whole point

I don't expect you to understand, considering you had to have somebody explain to you that relationships require mutual consent

"One half I have already done, the other half I can do"

I'm guessing 'satisfy you in the bedroom' doesn't fall under either of those categories...

SERIES 3 BEST MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=v7C0mGSPTnE

Do you think Adam has a big cock? How else would he have the nerve to make such a claim when he's so unattractive? Or does he just not realize how fat and weird looking he is?

It seems like i am the only straight person on /who/

leave, straightie

I am the last of the /who/lords

Are we supposed to think River is dead? Isn't she just in a digital world and can be easily brought back like literally everyone who died in the library was?

If that was the case, why would the Doctor have left her there?

We have already seen post-Library River in NotD though, so it's pretty meaningless. Still, Husbands was a good ending.

Because all the people in the library were saved when the Library detected the shadow shit or whatever. The people that died by the shadow things are dead, a bit of their consciousness was saved by the comms equipment which was then transferred to digital.

But they were all brought back, including Donna. There was only one chick who got damaged in the transfer. Based on what we've seen, nothing stands in the way of bringing her back.
>If that was the case, why would the Doctor have left her there?
I don't know, you try spending 24 years with the one person.

Don't you remember all the other saved digitals/friends/whatever? Watch the episode again

But Oxygen didn't make any sense.

can u expand on that???

youtube.com/watch?v=wJNdCFptI6k

is this canon?

>capitalism ended forever in the 50th century

The key premise of the episode (Oxygen is a scarce commodity) was not elaborated upon enough which made it unclear what capitalist practice do suits getting software update that kills people is supposed to criticise (Was it a metaphor for Windows 10?)

Is oxygen scarce by nature? If so, why did company vented it and how will not-capitalism fix the scarcity?
Is company holding oxygen monopoly and thus selling it overprices? Then why are they so upset over wasting commodity that doesn't actually have this high Activity-based costing.
Is another company selling them overpriced oxygen by holding artificial monopoly? That would make it a good libertarian episode, was this what they were going for?

Either way, if miners no longer earn the oxygen, why not just stop supplying it to them?

I was really thinking about how weird it was that he got a backstory. They usually don't give backstories to those who are gonna die extremely soon, so I seriously thought this dude was gonna somehow save the day or something.

Instead, he gets BOXED like the rest of his mates. So I'm just like, what was the point? He doesn't even live long enough to warrant a backstory.

You sympathise more with characters who die if you know what their future ambitions were
If it's just some random red shirt then nobody cares, but if they had ambitions you can think "oh fuck they didn't get to do that thing they wanted to that's sad"

It's why the '2 days to retirement' meme is a thing

Never thought I'd see someone complain about side characters having some depth. But then again, what can you expect from a cletus

don't abuse the 'cletus' term
that user didn't even mention the fact the character was black. There's literally nothing racial let alone racist in that post

calm down, cletus

Exactly. The second he started talking about his life back home I knew he was going to get killed.
What was funny to me was how quickly it all happened. They didn't even try to make it seem like a natural part of the story like you usually would, his backstory was introduced in the same scene that he died in

that's gatiss for you

I actually quite like Gatiss, but that definitely felt like something that was hastily written in at the last second

Do the 7th Doctor PDAs relate at all to the VNAs? or are they all just random stories that take place between episodes.

Can you imagine his cum face. Its nightmare fuel

>How else would he have the nerve to make such a claim when he's so unattractive?
autism, literally

>on business trip so my PSVue is restricting what i can watch cus im not home

>Yesmovies has simultaneously gone to shit, no new who episode in the 4 days since it aired

Where the fuck can I watch this m8s. I'm paying 60 dollars a month just so playstation can tell me no i cant watch my shows cus i have to work.

I stopped watching this after SJWs in frozen victorian england episode. Did it get any better?

>Adam Orford
Is this the guy that was stalking Jenna everywhere?

sure is, and anyone that looks like her too

for two episodes

3*

Extremis and Ice Warrior Queen.
what's your third?

Oh I thought you were going chronologically
I was taking pyramid as the point it went to shit, meaning there were 3 more episodes until that point
But even that being said, I'd add oxygen to your list

Doubt it, considering Broadchurch is a whodunnit police drama and Doctor Who is an episodic scifi/fantasy. It may give an insight into how he writes characters but that's probably about it

youtube.com/watch?v=7m67JKTUWHU

DWE is closing, really does feel like the end of an era

>implying chibbers isn't going to turn it into a series long whodunnit

Threadly reminder that Madam Orford is a prematurely balding creep that texts little girls, physically stalks Peter Capaldi along with anyone else he can on the Doctor Who production and is in general a whinging spineless manchild that should be mocked mercilessly

13th doctor news on 24th June

Despite it saying the DW Experience in the title, some people in the comments section actually think the show is ending

I've decided to skip out on work for my birthday today. Which comfy stories should I watch this morning?

problem adam?

>posts a picture of a mouse looking guilty
what did he mean by this?

Talk about Doctor Who you fucking nerd

The latter, though the Tucker/Perry ones have their own little arc going on

youtube.com/watch?v=jFwHDymjbns

I love that the clip they chose was just Capaldi staring into the middle distance looking pissed.

Holy crap, I used to watch Underwood on CBBC/CITV

DC be ripping off series ten plots

bleedingcool.com/2017/06/14/separated-birth-doctor-action-comics-dark-days-forge-spoilers/

>Has there been a female Doctor Who?
It's funny how direhard fans act like a female Doctor would completely kill the show and everybody would hate it, yet normies don't even know it hasn't happened already. Not just any normies either, but ones who actually work in the entertainment business.

Sometimes I forget that most normies watching the show can't even name most of the old actors. They don't even know that Paul McGann played the 8th Doctor.

I like Miranda, but not as the doctor, please no.

They know Tom, the modern Doctors, then the rest are just a blur of gurns and poor fashion choices.

What a stupid thought in general to have