Who was your favorite sexual predator?

Who was your favorite sexual predator?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtTpn4ouS5M
youtu.be/FQ83XBojGUA?t=89
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His hair has always made me fucking sick.
>The gorilla snot stretchmark look
>N*Sync ramen noodles
>Blonde horse hoof without the hoof
Fuck this guy

This

Tourettes Guy

Nobody beats Michael Warrecker

youtube.com/watch?v=dtTpn4ouS5M

>confident chad online
>sending pictures of muscular ripped men & claiming they were him
>shows up and he is a beta loser
>"I didn't know she was 15! I really didn't."

I know what you mean

Not sure I've ever seen that hairstyle outside of Britain and eastern Europe before

He's a big guy.

Dan "Wham the Sam" Schnieder

what a fucking alpha

>dude
>bro
>we all have our fetishes
>its a guy thing chris

My dad.

It looks like some kind of ps2 texture

Was there ever a female predator?

Guy that just b-lined straight for the actress without a word and chris had to intercept.

Why did they stop making this show? It was so compelling

Entrapment and didn't some dude kill himself after getting arrested or like on the spot at one of these stings?

Judge ruled against entrapment but some guy did kill himself at home when he was outted as a kid diddler

>Willing to go along with your rape

Mike did nothing wrong

no, Chris Hansen actually commented on this saying that female predators spend more time grooming children they personally know versus men who will go online to seek out children to molest.

I still don't understand how it's entrapment.

They weren't forced into any kind of illegal situation, they made all the decisions themselves.

>What? No way.

>I still don't understand how it's entrapment.
Because its not.

lmao
>Can I rape you anally?
I haven't seen this one. Jesus H.
Soon, Sup Forums. Soon.

me

There was a legit bodybuilder stud once. I fantasized about being a tween and having him ravage me

Anthony Cumia

When is the neckbeard coming on?

"the action of luring an individual into committing a crime in order to prosecute the person for it"

Having them rp as kids and trying to get pedos to meet up with them IS entrapment. Even if they in your opinion would have been likely to commit them anyway, because maybe they only did it because the "kid" they talked to were so eager and willing, which wouldn't happen often naturally?

>cop pretends to be normal person on street, goes up to guy and asks him if he would like weed: entrapment
>cop pretends to be normal person on street, guy goes up to him and asks him if he would like weed: not entrapment
>cop pretends to be child online, asks guy if he wants to sex: entrapment
>cop pretends to be child online, guy asks if he wants to sex: not entrapment

Meatrocket8.

>cop pretends to be child online
Peverted Justice aren't cops.

Sure, but it's more nuanced than that. In the weed example, it would be more like that they went up to a known drug dealer and talked about how much they love weed and how their previous dealer is unavailable.

They didn't ask if the perps wanted sex but they sure talked about pretty much everything adjacent to that in order to get the guy to ask about it.

So even less entrapment then

youtu.be/FQ83XBojGUA?t=89

Will any moment in television history beat this?

TWO WORDS

Yup. It's why only one guy who got taken to court in the entire series beat the charges on a technicality, even though he later got busted for another sex crime.

Underrated

tall_dreamy_doc is so underrated here.

>OH JEEZ

I liked the "oh cwap" guy, can't remember his name though.

Then there was that muscular guy in his 50s that had been in prison for sex crimes before and when Chris Hanson revealed himself he kept doing this really creepy twitch with his upper lip. You know the guy?

>tfw he never made it to atlantic city

Do you even have to ask?

>people are still arguing about entrapment
Holy shit.

the only one to successfully bang

the goat predator

I hope he made it
One day, he'll finally make it to Atlantic City without a ruber

>on day one?

IT'S A QUESTION

Oh Cwap - John Adam Daniels

The other guy might be Robert Lyons. He was the old twitchy guy who had sex with another boy, though he wasn't muscular.

Honey, I'm in big trouble...

Yes. Who is this guy supposed to be?

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4

i really like the
>do u have any coundom
>no
>i must go shopping
guy

Is this the bodybuilder that went on instagram or something and had a rant in the locker room that made absolutely 0 sense as if he was in amphetamine/stim psychosis?

>it's an Anthony is shocked when he discovers that other people don't find 14 year olds attractive episode

Lantik City

Lorne Armstrong tops it all. I've read his chat log multiple times.

Yeah, Robert Lyons was the one. I guess I was remembering his physique wrong. That nervous twitch was creepy as fuck.

I JUST CAME TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!

Surprised "cleanest, best pleasure" never took off as part of the vernacular here.

>What!? NO WAY
>that stumble out the back door