This thread is dedicated to the Sup Forums fathers you wouldn't expect to be good at the job, but are

This thread is dedicated to the Sup Forums fathers you wouldn't expect to be good at the job, but are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lUBycyfIms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's why Batman is a shitty parent. No amount of prep-time or plot armor can save him from the ingenuity of a kid.

Goofy.

My Dad when he adopted me.

co-wise I vouch for poppa Frankie

by having batman as a parent you would by extension have alfred as a butler

How is it that Deadpool (a blonde) white guy fucks a Mexican girl and gets a black daughter?

mutants

Frank best dad

Deadpool's not a mutant.

Not that hard to be a good father when you have a normal kid instead of psychotic killers as sons.

oh well fuck im retarded

His kid is a mutant though, so you're not actually wrong.

Guy who is fucked by the universe constantly gets gets a wonderful daughter. Only to find she's a mutant which is about as loved as he is. Tough luck right there. No hope at all

> bopping along with baby power girl
Alfred is such a nice guy

Shitty husband though.

But we have yet to see what her powers will be. If she's franklin richards tier, she's Gucci.

This is the cutest shit I ever did see.

> mfw most Batman stories depict Alfred as a really good friend instead of a father figure to Bruce
Come the fuck on.

Fantomex

>Punisher's in a tube
yeah i get out of universe he's a superhero, but in universe isn't he seen as just a crazy asshole with a gun?

>Frasier and Mr. Freeze reference
Nice

I don't think who you're referring to is Frank, since they mentioned that he was found dead with a bunch of other non-powered and "useless" people in the first issue.

What issue is this?

JL8 is starting to make me wish Alfred would kick Bruce out and adopt Karen and they could go do fun things together like go to the museum, or the amusement park, or a farm.

Walter White a shit, Mr. Ping is best father.

NEVER TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S DAUGHTER AGAIN VILLIAN

He's a better husband than his wife is a wife

There is only one dad.

yeah you're right, i think that's actually Colossus.

Hank is expected to be the best dad because he is the best dad.

Dale is the most underrated dad though.

>mfw somebody else got that reference

>Dale is the most underrated dad though.
True dat.
youtube.com/watch?v=9lUBycyfIms

I always liked that Dale never once doubted that Joseph was his kid, as ridiculous as it got. And that Joseph never doubted it either. I think I remember a scene where Hank basically tells Redcorn to back off when he tries to worm his way into their relationship.

They had an episode where they did doubt it, but it was aliens instead. Dale knew Nancy got pregnant when he was away, but concluded that aliens inseminated Nancy because he was getting close to the "truth".

In the both He and Joseph agreed that the aliens didn't raise Joseph Dale did. Making Dale the real father. Redcorn did teach Joseph a lot growing up bike, shoe laces, ect. He only wanted Joseph when he realized he has no legacy.

Yeah that's why when he found out about his daughter and that Bill would probably raise her

He jumped on that asap

This guy was an excellent father, guy did everything for his kids safety and happiness...

Blame the kid! Bad parenting have nothing to do with how they turned out!

If it have been only once he could have been excused but it keeps happening. Clearly the common factor is Batman.

>dat ass bottom center

God Bless Parker genetics.

Wow I've never read any old man Logan

Is it actually worth reading

Not at all. Just go Unforgiven and X2 at the same time while drinking heavily. Same thing.

underrated kek

>Depressed
>Obsessive
>Mentally unstable (For the most part)
>Endangered an entire village whose population consisted mostly of cripples
>Marries and beds the hottest girl there
>Adopts and has a kid
Best dad

The only real "father" I had in my life was my grandfather. It was really nice spending my extra time taking care of him because of how much we bonded. He was a lot like Uncle Scrooge, mulling over every last cent, but you could really tell that he cared about those around him when it came down to it

Probably because you're autistic and therefore willing to ignore how selfish and bratty Karen is in the comic.

As a father, I would like to respectively say that "it's not hard to be a good father when your sons are not insane" is absolute bullshit and you have clearly never been a parent, nor should you consider becoming one any time soon.

From the Punisher Armory No. 2 Page 32:

This gun isn’t a very good gun.

This gun shoots no known caliber, barely has sights and doesn’t even shoot what it does shoot very well.

It’s no ‘wonder nine’, accepts no scope of any kind; has no accessories for that matter, unless you count the ratty, vinyl-like holster that came with it.

It certainly isn’t gun-metal tough ; I probably could shatter it with my bare hands. It most likely would rust, if I let it. But it’s my most important gun.

When it saw its heaviest duty, it was the best gun there was. It could slide from that low-slung holster like a natural thought. It fired fifty, well-placed rounds squarely into the bad guys, whether they were gangsters or Indians or just young buddies up the block.

This was my little boy’s gun. Now I hold onto it and now and then, use it.

;_;

That's really immature coming from a "parent".
Either that or you lack reading comprehension.

Anyone got Father's day from MAX? Feels galore.

Hawkeye and his daughterfu.
He's not perfect, but he tries.

You should.

Mostly for Hawkeye/Logan buddy travels.

And Incestuous Hulk

>incestuous hulk

Go on...

It's not what you think

Banner has devolved into a fat, balding, cannibal whose built up a family of inbred hulk hillbillies who are all also cannibals and they all rule over a chunk of land as tyrant landlords because few people can deal with Hulks.

I don't think you've seen the latest few comics, user.

I've been reading them all. It's obvious the creator got some angry messages about Karen being a complete ass, so now he's making it up to people by having her be victimized by a suddenly snobby Bruce.

I noticed Marvel characters have a lot of shitty dads (and by that I mean established character dads not characters that become dads later on).

Like Odin, Howard Stark, Joseph Rogers, Bruce Banner's dad, Carol Danvers' dad, etc... they are awful dads in the comics.

Meanwhile in DC, you've got Jor-el Jonathan Kent, Thomas Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Martin Jordan, and such who are all great fathers (until they die).

But the characters who end up becoming dads, like Bruce and Ollie and such are all shit at it.

That's why Bruce turned out so broken, and why Alfred goes out of his way to be a parent to kids now: he regrets not helping Bruce.

Bless Jaime Reyes and his amazing supportive family. More superheroes need a dad like Alberto Reyes.

How has no one posted Wally West yet

She's not playing, you dumby. She wants to help kill some people. That isn't playing.

>He didn't expect fucking Superman to be a good Dad

Jeez, man

Fucking hate how post secret wars cable has lost all his fatherly character development and they've erased hope from existence, with cable not even mentioning she exists in uncanny avengers let alone worrying about her wearabouts/wellbeing what with all the terrigen.

shes the goddamn mutant messiah!

Cable was best dad

I really enjoyed watching Thor and Hyperion being best dads for the zebra kids.

Hope was great because she was such a copy of her dad, or trying to be, except she's a 16 year old girl and not a ?? old grizzled time jumping mercenary

Farther figure Cable was really good