Its an elyse gets super drunk and awkwardly hits on the indian actor for 2 hours episode

>its an elyse gets super drunk and awkwardly hits on the indian actor for 2 hours episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYjzC1XErag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's an OP actually thinks youtube content can be judged on the same level as traditional media thread

Missed the stream, can someone tell me what happened

I only like the drunk episodes desu

elyse gets mega drunk and starts hitting on the indian actor guy as well as basically revealing that she really doesnt want to do this shit anymore and wants him to get her a better job

youtube.com/watch?v=QYjzC1XErag

Not to be a lazy shit, but you got a timestamp? Thanks for link tho desu

no it happens over the course of the stream

>Elyse will ever give you a handjob with one of her muppets while making blowjob sounds in a muppet voice

Why even live?

Grimo and Decker best characters

>its another Bernie ruins his credibility by going full blown liberal podcast

>Burnie

He's a breath of fresh air compared to all of those millenials. He even said people in that generation get too offended in a recent podcast, which I was thankful to hear said. Honestly, he seems like the old school kind of liberal to me which is fine.

Podcast thread? Any CumBoys out there. How are the new EPs I've not got around to it

Why would someone not want to be semi famous and play games and be funny for a living?

Doing nothing but playing and talking about video games day in and day out in your 30's would be depressing, why do you think all these video game commentators from old g4 days look so dead inside

>full blown liberal
Oh yeah like the time he said nigger and defended its usage when in context.

>Make claims
>Doesn't time stamp

You are the worst kind of person.

It was in context. You make it sound like he called somebody a nigger.