Holy shit the shills are out in complete force tonight, its ridiculously blatant

Holy shit the shills are out in complete force tonight, its ridiculously blatant.

Alright gents, post what ever it is they're trying to slide ITT, I feel like I'm missing something here.

Anything concerning Killary's corruption, leaks and other related news, post 'em here

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/08/02/father-of-benghazi-victim-either-hillary-is-a-liar-or-has-a-bad-memory-from-head-injury-n2201035
mediafire.com/?annsfcgbcbpaj
mega.nz/#F!CItkDJYK!0jO_dGMqHCz-Pphb0GH4iA
mediafire.com/download/7f4f96dl5u8j59z/HILLARY_CLINTON_MASSIVE_ELECTION_FRAUD.zip
mega.nz/#!nMliGIzK!XOZBGeOi7Dv9r0150Mknv0f6pboUJ2k_A9mRU_bJWJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing. Same old shilling. Useless against dyed-in-wool MAGA. Just avoid Sup Forums desu. Work is needed in Normie space not here.

With all the bullshit concerning this Khan guy, lets find anything exposing this haji son of a bitch

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

I'm going to start digging, might be slow since I'm on the move and my phone

I know bruv but I'm trying to get some material to plaster all over social media and to share with friends and any acquaintances I may come across.

RENE SIMARD, born in 1961 in Chicoutimi, Quebec, is a pop singer, chiefly popular in the 1970s. He was discovered and managed by Guy Cloutier. His sister Nathalie was also managed by Cloutier. In 2004, Cloutier was convicted of sexually assaulting Nathalie when she was a child. Michel Vastel's book on the case, Breaking the Silence, alleged that René co-operated with Cloutier in trying to hide the assaults. Simard has been married to TV hostess Marie-Josée Taillefer since 1987. In 2014, Simard was named a Member of the Order of Canada for his contributions to the development of Quebec culture as a performer, host and director.

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/08/02/father-of-benghazi-victim-either-hillary-is-a-liar-or-has-a-bad-memory-from-head-injury-n2201035

Father of one of the men Hillary got killed calls her ot on her bullshit

#CarelesshiLlARy #CrookedhiLlARy #hiLlARy #HillNo #hiLlARysLiesMatter #ArrestHiLlARy #NotWithHer #hiLlARy4Prison #LockHerUp

HILLARY CLINTON MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD

mediafire.com/?annsfcgbcbpaj
mega.nz/#F!CItkDJYK!0jO_dGMqHCz-Pphb0GH4iA

HILLARY CLINTON MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD.zip
mediafire.com/download/7f4f96dl5u8j59z/HILLARY_CLINTON_MASSIVE_ELECTION_FRAUD.zip
mega.nz/#!nMliGIzK!XOZBGeOi7Dv9r0150Mknv0f6pboUJ2k_A9mRU_bJWJ8

i gotchu

Step 1: Filter all BTFO threads (11 of them the the moment of writing this)

Also, this has potential:

Def this

Sup Forums is now a Hillary board. Deal with it.

Doing the Lords work, downloading now

Anything else?

Lets keep this rolling

Leafnigger

A

B

Anyone have the leaks connecting Hillary to the Rothschilds?

The shilling won't succeed.

Wikileaks:
Hillary gave weapons to ISIS
Hillay refused to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization as a favor to a Nigerian CF donor.
Hillary got Visas for dozens of corrupt Russian Bankers who were fleeing prosecution after they paid Bill Clinton $500k for a speech.

I'm sure there's more.

I'm going through this anons files.

For the wikileaks ones, has anyone tried to seperate and translate the juicy parts so normies can get it?

>not a shill
>just hate trump
>see threads like this, making trump supporters look like paranoid lunatics

... what if threads like this were actually made by hill-shills to make trump supporters look like wackos???

>trump supporters look like wackos!
>on a mongolian throat singing chatroom!

No m8, this is were we come to blow some steam off and do and share our research behind the curtains.

We know the average person won't come on here, we find the info on a murdering corrupt bitch like Hillary and once we have it broken down Barney style, we impart it to the normies

Talk about the lawyer who had a client that had a friend from the CIA that said Karl Rove is rigging the election for Hillary and also 911 was an inside job and Obama was shown a zabruder film to make him obey his masters. Now his client has died, her name was Beverly Campbell and the CIA was Mark. Don't know his last name. But he told her those three things.

Self bump. Whenever this gets brought up they try and slide it. That alone tells you there's something to it.

>putin.jpg

I trust Putin more than Hillary.

No.

Bump, I cant find anything on this on the search or on jewgle

there are no less than 14:
>WOW WTF IS SOOO CRAZY WTF I HAAAATE TRUMP NOW

threads in the catalog now

this is meme warfare in the trenches gentlemen

CTR got a budget increase, but we do it for free

It's disheartening but stay strong, look for legit news and info that exposes Shillary and share it around.

>Sup Forums is now a Hillary board.

Rick Astley has more chance at the presidency than Hillary senpai