DUDE ADULT INNUENDOS LMAO

>DUDE ADULT INNUENDOS LMAO
>DUDE BODILY FLUIDS LMAO
>DUDE LOLRANDOM HUMOR LMAO

I just don't get the appeal of this? Why do we like this trash again? Everytime I try to watch an episode I cringe my brain out and go back to Steven Universe. It's just so nauseating and unfunny to watch.

>and go back to Steven Universe
falseflag/10

This is bait, but I agree.

wew lad

>oh god he watches a current popular show so uh...falseflag
"no"
not bait but thanks

It was pretty funny when I was a kid, downloaded the series to watch on planes when I was flying a lot and I didn't enjoy it as much. Billy and Mandy was my favorite cartoon as a kid but now I can't get through an episode, I guess I just don't like straight up fart jokes.

>"no"
le epic 'sorry, not sorry' place

Yeah, you baitin'

Do you dykes ever not get jealous of other cartoons? Does your autism know no bounds?

If you can't tell me why you think this shit show is any good then im afraid YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S BAITING

you know what show hasn't aged well? Animaniacs

You know what i don't like?

Black people

CalArts

You don't like it because you're autistic.

Way to ruin a decent bait OP

Who cares if it's b8

its still true

The artstyle is appealing, as is the animation. Both characters are amusing the watch, and their voices are well done. The music is satisfying. the innuendo was subtle enough that I didn't get it as a kid, but it gives me new joy to catch it this time around as an adult. The humour wasn't that random, it was generally based on the dynamic of Stimpy's naive innocence and Ren's money-grubbing cynicism.

Does that answer your question you huge faggot?

>DUDE LMAO

i love that this became a thing because it always makes the people spouting it sound more retarded than whatever they're trying to ridicule

>The artstyle is appealing, as is the animation. Both characters are amusing the watch, and their voices are well done. The music is satisfying. the innuendo was subtle enough that I didn't get it as a kid, but it gives me new joy to catch it this time around as an adult. The humour wasn't that random, it was generally based on the dynamic of Stimpy's naive innocence and Ren's money-grubbing cynicism.
i disagree

>implying Steven Universe isn't the greatest show on earth.

nothing but trash

Not even black people like black people though.

awful post
Please fuck off back to /sug/ and stay there

Well if you put it like that any show can be broken down in the same way

Come over here and make me, you lazy bum

the appeal was being 9 years old and this shit being sneaked onto a children's cartoon much to the chagrin of executives, it was a first for its time

but that was the point!