Korryn Gaines Pre-Emptive General

Until people get bored

Here's what we know:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-co-police-barricade-20160801-story.html

Woman wielding gun verbally threatened to kill police officers serving a bench warrant during hours-long hostage negotiation crisis involving 5-year-old boy. Police fire, evade her rounds, and kill; boy shot by unknown party

Anything on Twitter is a lie. Anything but LOCAL BALTIMORE NEWS is a lie

Other urls found in this thread:

wbaltv.com/news/police-korryn-gaines-involved-in-police-incident-in-march/41016216
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/02/korryn-gaines-is-the-ninth-black-woman-shot-and-killed-by-police-this-year/?utm_term=.ece6864d15a7
twitter.com/AirFurceOne/status/760457386050068481
youtu.be/WZODTT-r4Gw
twitter.com/d3sign3rs/status/760481203959001089
twitter.com/hashtag/KorrynGaines?src=hash
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wbaltv.com/news/police-korryn-gaines-involved-in-police-incident-in-march/41016216

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/02/korryn-gaines-is-the-ninth-black-woman-shot-and-killed-by-police-this-year/?utm_term=.ece6864d15a7

more local area news

The video of her brainwashing her child makes me livid.

This one has great potential for creating some spaces to destroy. The Castillo and sterling shootings were weak sauce compared to what the potential spin is on this shooting.

I wish she'd gotten off a shot or two. We gotta start killing more swines. Punch yo enemies befo dey punch u. Dem mudslims knows wats up. This huwite manz a devil I say, a devil.

link to video please?

Oh look wight man talking about "creating space to destroy." Is that not what your ancestors did for the last 500 plus years? We gotta take it however we must. Devil blood must and will be shed. All those "attacks" in Yourrupp didn't in a vacuum. Y'all invaded them first. Hell the UK created Israel, state established on the grounds of a fake genocide and the idea of muh god. Yo chickens are coming home to roost.

Here's the "traffic stop" in full.
youtu.be/WZODTT-r4Gw

Here's a bunch of videos of her being a stupid combative non-compliant dindu.
>twitter.com/d3sign3rs/status/760481203959001089

Nice shitposting, I like it.

>Is that not what your ancestors did for the last 500 plus years?

Yes.

And you're picking a fight with us.

How is that going to turn out?

>Gaines' uncle Jerome Barnett, 44, said his niece "was feisty, but she was smart and she was respectful."
>feisty but smart and respectful

>asking for badge number < 2 mins into the encounter
the whole thing could've been smoothed over by then

I pray to God that they riot over this crazy ass woman

White Baltimore resident here. Someone explain to me what happened and why I should care please.

>> Reddit >>>

Watched the traffic stop. Wanted to stab needles into my ears because of how fucking stupid she is.

We must spread the story of Korryn Gaines on social media and pray to Kek. It has been far too long since he has blessed us with a happening.

It could be a supermassive hole of color

Any more foundation and you could build a house on her face.

Just kidding, houses are for families and blacks don't support families.

Nigress escalated a simple traffic violation from a non-violent confrontation into some Grand Theft Auto style shit, threatened police verbally and pointed a shotgun at them while using her 5 year old son as a shield. She shot at police, the took her out and the kid got winged in the process (no confirmation yet on which party's fire hit the kid).

Why you should care: There's quite likely a massive Chimpout coming to your city. Brace yourself.

Shut the fuck up. You're falling for propaganda. They release this footage to expect you to eat out of their hand and lick their fucking boot!

>you see goys! Look at her! She's bad! You never resist the police state! Cmon goy! Look how bad she is and look how good we are! Stay divided goy! Clean our boots goy! She's a nigger goy!

Fuck you.

You're an idiot. She put her child in danger and acted verbally and physically violent towards a police officers over a minor traffic infringement. She deserves to be dead.

Randallstown is a shitty black suburb. There wasn't even much protesting after the Freddie gray cops were let off so I doubt this dumb nigger's death will cause anything.

KYS fuck boy. You will BTFO just like you were in the two other threads. You faux anarchist do nothing nigger loving faggot.

Remember that Batman movie where the Joker had a bunch of blacks/latinos on one boat and white people on another boat and tried to get them to blow each other up?
Then they didn't so the Joker was like "Well I guess you gotta do everything yourself" and tries to blow them both up himself. Then Batman stabs him in the face with his projectile gauntlet thingies and stops him.

Well it seems like someone is trying to start a race war so that everyone blows each other up and has failed in the same way. So now they are just gonna start it themselves.
So the question is where the fuck is Batman?

Also Heath Ledger died after his portrayal of the Joker. The connection there is anyones guess, but I'm sure Sup Forums will entertain me with it's imagination.

even anarchists want niggers who willfully put other people in danger to be killed/punished

so he's literally worse than an anarchist

I am in the united states on vacation, those niggers do not know how lucky they have it. So much smiling faces here so much optimism in a very cruel world. I am in love with the USA. Those degenerates need to have a wake-up call, because i know thousands of people who would gladly take their place in this country.

If I'm understanding things correctly, She'd literally rather die than pay a traffic ticket.

Dudes a BLM I hate da poleece faggot. Mother fuckers like him would be killed by guys like me if there was no law.

Like I said, go take another picture of your gun that you'll never use because you're too big of a fucking nigger pussy to actually use it outside of social media likes. You're playing right into the hands of the state and it disgusts me. Our government shouldn't be so fucking huge that you can literally get your vehicle taken for not having a good goy sticker on it. Fuck your self and lick the next pair of boots.

These "minor" traffic incidents is what keeps everyone walking a straight line. We have to worry about insurance, ID, registration being current, make sure we are going a speed limit, using our turn signals, have our seatbelt on, and a slew of other things that keep us straight and narrow and sure to never resist.

I don't exactly agree with how she handled it and my heart is heavy for her children, but you stupid mother fuckers need to stop looking at it in such a narrow scope.

To be fair, going to the DMV is hell

That's right you fucking pussy, you'd do it if there was no law. Is that how this country was founded? By following the British rule? Am I in a parallel universe? What the fuck? Your gun will have rust on it and surely your head will be off before you know it. It's us against them. Not whites v black v cops. It's freedom v authority. Fuck your self you wannabe. Sell your firearm. You'll never use it.

>Speed limits
>insurance
>seatbelt
>don't resist
>slew of other things
>slew
>implying any of these things are hard to do for someone who isn't retarded.

Following traffic laws isn't that hard. Following most laws isn't that hard. Yeah i jay walk every once in a while, smoke a little weed now and then. Go 5 over the speed limit every once in a while. But if and when I get busted doing any of those things, my response will never be "there's so many laws pham! Following laws is hard!".

Because I act like a fucking adult and not childish nigger.

This. You can tell the kid is scared and doesn't want to upset his mother.

Nothing new, you shouldn't care until the riots start again. Then come live of the eastern shore which is essentially helms deep for white Marylander's.

Thank you based SWAT for getting rid of another nigger. Now i see why the Sup Forums pussies arent doing anything. Because SWAT and the cops are cleaning house.

>hole of color

>tfw live in baltimore
>know people who think that she did absolutely nothing wrong and that the cops should be charged

this city is awful

Of course it's not hard. It's easy. Are hands are literally held to walk the straight line. It's why a second revolution will never happen. Paying a British tax on tea isn't fucking hard either. Fuck everyone in this thread. Go lick boots, post pictures of the guns you'll never use, walk the straight line, continue to watch the world burn.

Now excuse me, I have some more white children to breed. I'm out of this cuck orgy.

>following the speed limit
faggot

>I jaywalk once in a while

kys degenerate

I don't get what you are trying to say.

Black Lives Matter will massacre several more white police officers then leading in the polls Hillary will blame white people again.

What are you crying about? I get you dont like paying $50 every year to get new tags, but goddamn its not that big of a deal. That is...unless you're poor.

Also, if you want a revolution, go out and try it. No guarantees you-ll get the result you wanted, but you're free to try.

>following laws and respecting reasonable amounts of law and order makes you a cuck.

>comparing taxation without representation to a simple fucking law like a speed limit that improves safety and travel for all and is to the mutual benefit of everyone.

>Implying a speed limit or being required to have proof of insurance is "oppression"

Wow, what an edgy fag-lord.

>Insurance, ID, and registration
Hope the next time you t-bone a car you're left 20 grand in debt because you didn't bother to have insurance and the victim sues your dumb ass.

>Traffic laws and safety features
Take out your airbags too, wouldn't want the government controlling everything you do!!!

Go move to lawless Africa with literal chimpanzees if you hate big government so much you fuckstick

>Black ring on left hand

Asexual detected?

>23
>has 5 year old son (got preggo at 18)
>cornrows
>neck tattoo

Nothing of value was lost

Stopped by a cop and the first thing she does is turn up the shitty rap music on her radio to deliberately annoy the officer. I have no sympathy for her.

When are these idiots going to figure out that "Am I free to go?" and "is there a crime being committed?" is not the way to talk yourself out of a ticket?

"the jews did it"

Not agree that she should be dead (relationship with child UNKNOWN at this point) but she was pretty dumb. Was it a self-recorded traffic stop?

Why do you hassle a police officer in uniform pulling you over in a squad car about his identity for 5 minutes? Simple "yes, officer" and "thank you, officer" will end the situation in 30 seconds if she just ran a stop sign or was speeding.

Now we have another potential orphan because some ill-educated girl with adult braces thought she was exercising her rights

you are unintentionally funny

That should be my decision. If I don't want it, I'll pay for my consequences when it happens. Just like if I choose to do drugs and overdose, I did it to myself. You can only force people to do menial shit for so long. What scares you so much about a sovereign citizen? Do you need Uncle Sam to hold your hand to take a shit too?

I'll wear a seatbelt because I fucking want to wear a fucking seatbelt. But if i choose not to, it shouldn't be up to anyone but me to decide my fate.
Why don't you go move to Somolia where they lynch thieves since you love laws so much. Go fuck your self, lick more, take more pictures of the guns you'll never use, and continue to Masterbate while our race is being outbred by minorities. I'm leaving the thread this time so go ahead and reply if you want. I'll be too busy helping to ensure our race doesn't become extinct.

niggers ARE tyranny - faggot

>idiots
>figuring things out

she filmed everything. her INTENT was to start shit with the cops and post it on social media for internet points.

and guess what? now she's dead. we as a society really aught to celebrate idiots being removed from the breeding stock more than we do now.

she chimped out and got Harambe'd.

Can someone tactically/medically more knowledgeable than I am tell me, why in such a hostage situation, where the hostage is used a shield and is not directly threatened by the hostage-taker, they don't just throw sleep-gas grenades in? Or maybe some sort of "nail"-bomb, but instead of nails it shoots darts with tranquilizer.

>trash coats
lol

>"Monster police use tear gass on this woman and her son!"

>"Black live matter!"

>5 million settlement spent entirely on Newports, shows, and malt liquor.

Yeah, just shoot her.

> Or maybe some sort of "nail"-bomb, but instead of nails it shoots darts with tranquilizer.

>Get hit with multiple darts

>Lethal dose.

"sleep grenades" aren't real. just about every time that somebody has tried something along that line, it results in a lot of dead people.

anesthesia is fucking complicated and you can't accurately dose somebody by flooding their general area with gas.

Well, the dose might be lethal. But the dose of lead they ate was 100% lethal.

I probably have a comical view of medicine, but I'd just overdose them, let them sperg out on the floor, inject adrenalin or some sort of antidote and rush them to the hospital. That must be 100 times easier to treat then 5.56x45mm to the chest.

TIL cops have magic utility belts with sleeping gas grenades like batman

>What scares you so much about a sovereign citizen?
The fact that my taxes go to retards like you.

>All this to get out of a $150 uninsured vehicle fine

Great video on how not to get out of a ticket. It's not hard to tell she wanted to be a martyr and was dissapointed when the cops made 100,000,000 compromises until detaining her was the only option left. She was literally begging for them to get violent with her halfway in. I love these grand stands against minor traffic violations videos.

It's always jews with you people. Like jews are the only group of people in the history of mankind that have ever plotted and schemed before.

More likely it's a group of individuals of varying race, wealth, power, influence, etc. They may each hold different positions in society and in different countries that allow them to accomplish whatever their goals might be all motivated by wealth and power.
I know if I was the leader of such an organization I would have key members of every race working for me.

I see. Well, shit. Obviously it must be retarded, if nobody on the planet does it. Get NASA on it NOW!

And this is a magic drug that works instantly, regardless of their size/tolerance/where it's injected? Because if not, a perp might open fire before blacking out.

That's why they shot Harambe, a tranquilliser might have given him time to kill the kid, and that would have been bad foe reasons I don't understand.

The twitter hash has a lot of unexpected redpill presence

>The twitter hash has a lot of unexpected redpill presence

twitter.com/hashtag/KorrynGaines?src=hash

You have no fucking idea the filth these people are. If she survived she would be a fucking menace to society and probably would have killed cops or gotten them killed from being such a cunt. If she was drugged some way she would want to sue, she has nothing to lose and the government has everything to lose. You don't win with these kinds of people using compassion or restraint. They will do everything they possibly can to damage her "oppressors."

That's because you are reading Ricky Vaughn. He posts on My Posting Career.

He is a twitter troll.

It's a fact that jews are over represented in academia and job holdings. They hold the majority of banking power, and a disproportionate amount of wealth.

see

Lol fuck off nigger

6:55
>These bitches gonna see a fight today
>They gonna have to kill me

w0w

Every time I see an ankh on a dindu, I want to ask them if they are happy wearing a symbol of a culture that enslaved dindus. It'd be funny if it weren't so infuriating.

There has been a reliable tendency: local news tells the truth, national news pushes narrative.

Can someone translate this from Retarded to English?

>Women shoots at police offers, endangering her child while even using him as a human shield
>Somehow the police are horrible men for trying to stop her
Race mixed half black user. How much black do I have to be before I get the dindu privilege?

"If it had been a straight black male, people wouldn't be blaming this one him", didn't you know that cis black males are the white people of black people?

Not at all, see?

Which makes them perfect scapegoats to hide behind.

if anything it shows how quick the left can turn on its own elements.

these twitter morons feed on drama and speculation. i'm not having a real opinion until more details come out

This is what happens when you use sleep has in the real world

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

this is why so many black women are single mothers. image trying to deal with this bitch for longer that it takes to fuck her and then run out the door.

>cis black males are the white people of black people
4D chess

I will never understand the victim hierarchy.

>this stupid uppity nigger
That cop showed far more restraint that I would.

Trans are the most oppressed of any race, followed by gays, then women.

Or just sit back and enjoy as the far left begins to consume itself.

Stay triggered you fucking faggot. You will die first when shit hits the fan guaranteed you little bitch.

They actually have their own little hierarchy of "oppression"? Hahahaha, this is great! As if anybody cared about dead niggers, let alone which kind of nigger died. lmfao. These fucking monkeys, unbelievable.

He is saying if the person shot was a black cis gender male than no one would be blaming him for his death. A lot of blacks and even some BLM people are saying that she deserved to get shot because she pulled out a fucking shotgun on the police. Some blacks and BLM supporters are saying that all those people are only saying that shit because she was woman and they are sexist and shit
Gender and identity politics are destroying the BLM movement.

>cop open the front door and see her on the floor with a shotgun, she points it at him
>she was sitting on the floor and "had a shotgun and pointed it at the cop" while holding her 5 yr old son in her arms at the same time
da fuck?

>during the hours long standoff she "repeatedly pointed the shotgun at cops at threated to kill them"
>cop fires "one" shot at her
>she fires back, several shotgun rounds
>she gets shot and dies, her son gets shot by the cops I mean by "an unknown party"

Hold the front door. This is absurd. This sounds like another false police report. This girl is sitting in the floor of her home near the front door holding her son and holding a shotgun at the same time, having a damn shootout with the cops through the front door with her shotgun?

Proof of shotgun? Proof she fired any shotgun at them? Proof they didn't break into the house at shoot her?

Why are you here thought you were done. You got blown the fuck out in 3 threads already you little faggot. KYS immediately.

Niggers are destroying the BLM movement. Go to fucking neogaf where you belong you liberal cuck faggot. You need to die, soon.

thanks for that buddy, i almost forgot to hate jews while i was hating blacks