CNN hitting Trump on dodging Vietnam

CNN hitting Trump on dodging Vietnam.
It's over for this clown.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-danger-to-world_us_576180fce4b0df4d586ece73
gotnews.com/busted-new-york-times-caught-lying-realdonaldtrumps-draft-record-slime-post-khizrkhan/
forbes.com/donald-trump/#38bd6553790b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CNN is just reporting it; they've done nothing wrong. It's Drumpf who's a multiple time draft-dodger.

Is that real? Any more?

BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN A BLACK SUPREMACIST NIGGER LIKE MUHAMMED ALI DODGES THE DRAFT! ITS OK WHEN A NIGGER DOES IT RIGHT?! ITS A VALIANT STAND AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT RIGHT?! THE VERY SAME ESTABLISHMENT TRUMP AND Sup Forums IS AGAINST RIGHT?! FUCK YOU!!!!!!! OP!!!! FUCKKK YOU!!!

Trump was in college at the time so he got an automatic deferral. But his draft number was never officially called anyways so it literally doesn't matter at all.

his shit didnt even get picked with selective service, i dont know why people are shitting themselves about this

>liberals celebrate draft dodgers
>attack trump for draft dodging

((()))

Thank God, it's over.

We all know Hillary will do a superb job of taking care of our veterans and active duty troops. The military was misled by Drumpf, and the entire country is grateful that his evil promises are being exposed as lies.

>"hitting" someone on not participating in a shitty war

Wow really nailed him.

>CNN hitting Trump
>relevant in any way

come on, it's been over a year now

it was real but she has had breast implants since then so they don't look like that anymore

>liberals hating on draft dodgers
What a joke.

>it's over

yeah ivanka has noticeable fake boob wrinkle on the underside now. its pretty gross.

>Media hates Vietnam war
>Why didn't X get drafted, wtf, what a coward.

Why didn't Hillary volunteer if she wanted to break glass ceilings? Hmm?

I would've dodged that draft too. What was the fucking point of killing rice niggers over some shitty jungle? Literally the same thing as killing sand niggers over some shitty desert.

Has any president since Eisenhower actually fought in a war? I know George Senior had a plane named Barbara, but did he ever actually see combat?

Did they interview war hero Bill "Pump Their Communist Cunts with Marines and Grunts" Clinton?!

>Liberals attacking Trump for not fighting in a war that Liberals never supported

>CNN hitting Trump

So typical CNN programming. When is CNN going to report on all these recent bombshells on Hillary?

It's not even about whether he was right to dodge military service.

It's about the irony of a warmonger who would plunge the planet into a third world war who wouldn't even go and fight for his own country.

That is a shame. Those are damned nice.

JFK, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and Ronald Reagan all served in the military to some capacity. Reagan was only a reservist I think though.

Hillary didn't serve in vietnam either. why isn't anyone giving her shit for it?

>Trump
>warmonger

Last time I checked, Clinton was the person voting for and starting wars, not Trump.

>a warmonger

Oh, what are some of his warmongering policies or statements or actions?

CNN - in balls deep with the DNC. Check out the emails, there's factual evidence they're in each others pockets.

It doesn't matter. Everyone made up their minds long ago.

>plunge the planet into a third world war

You are sad.

lets hear your evidence shill

Does she really have a permanent cancre?

>opposed Iraq war
>opposed getting involved in syria
>Only candidate to push for better relations with russia instead of more antagonistic policies

>warmonger

Maybe just, don't talk.

CTR Fag detected

WTF I hate clowns now

>1 post by this ID

His number was never called you retard.

If I'd be send to the other side of the world to fight a stupid war because MUH COMMUNISM you damn sure i'd would dodge the draft.
It is not about patriotism, but being sent to die for your politicians agenda.
Fuck that.

Warmongering liberals attacking peace loving Trump, what else is new?

Are you serious? Try getting informed.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-danger-to-world_us_576180fce4b0df4d586ece73

looks like a tongue biopsy. a pretty nasty one too. fuck.

LISTEN HERE LEAFY, THERE'S NO POINT IN LOSING A MAN LIKE TRUMP IN A WAR LIKE VIETNAM. LET THE DUMB BURNOUTS/LOSERS/CREEPS/NEVERDOWELLS/DRUGGIES/IGNORANTPATRIOTS GO FIGHT THAT WAR.

P.S. JOHN MCCAIN IS A LIAR!

and the IQ results are in. i'm afraid its negative

kek. a leaf. posting huffingtonpost. "try getting informed". "are you serious"

5/troll

huffpo

>YOU REALLY SHOWED US LEAF MAN

>huffpost

Fuckin christ /pol has been taken over by paid killary bots

>irony of a warmonger who would plunge the planet into a third world war

>article contains zero policies, statements, or actions by Trump which are warmongering

Did you post the wrong one by accident friend? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here, what was the right one you were going to post that had content detailing Donald Trump as a warmonger?

As did Bill Clinton, and literally everyone else that could. It was a shitty war that people were right to avoid.

Yeah compared to Bill and Hillarys impressive record of service in Vietnam...

JFK - Navy
LBJ - Navy
Nixon - Navy
Ford - Navy
Carter - Navy
Reagan - Army (Motion Picture Unit)

Trump?

>trump
>who spoke out against all needless foreign intervention since his time in the public spotlight

Hillary Clinton will make a better President than Donald Trump

His draft number was 365.
Even if he didn't have his deferment he wouldn't have been called.

I thought the left supported hippies and considered draft dodgers to be the pinnacle of peaceful protest?

>JFK
Commanded a PT boat in the Pacific
>Johnson
U.S. Navy Reserve. Ended up seeing some action in the Pacific during WW2.
>Nixon
Did administrative stuff throughout WW2. Was sent to the Pacific for some time.
>Reagan
Bad eyes. Couldn't be deployed. Spent the war stateside.
>Papa Bush
Naval Aviator. Got taken out in the Pacific.

Bill Clinton?

It's funny because she's wasting money.

Remember reading a screen cap of a shill bot saying this place is a lost cause.

>huffpost
I bet you think Snopes is a reliable source too, faggot.

>Hillary didn't serve in vietnam either. why isn't anyone giving her shit for it?

Women have not been drafted, and at the time it was unusual for women to serve.

>Goes to Military school
>is athletic during school
>plays on the varsity soccer team
>suddenly develops brittle bones
>dodges the draft

Even fucking Kerry went.

Trump is a fucking pussy.
I bet he's never even been in a real fight.

>Liberals: "Vietnam was a horrible war where so many innocent men died! We must never do it again!"
>"What the fuck why didn't DONALD TRUMP GO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

And they're lying. His medical deferment was temporary, as he said, and his number was not called up in '69 when his birth year was drafted, as he said.

gotnews.com/busted-new-york-times-caught-lying-realdonaldtrumps-draft-record-slime-post-khizrkhan/

Remind me, did CNN ever once go after Bill Clinton for running of to Canada to avoid the draft?

>>Liberals: "Vietnam was a horrible war where so many innocent men died! We must never do it again!"
> >"What the fuck why didn't DONALD TRUMP GO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Trump is a "chickenhawk". Too scared to go and fight when it was his turn, but more than happy to send you or your kids off to fight in whatever war he wants to start.

His grandfather was a draft dodger too. He fled from Germany to avoid the draft. Later on he came back to Germany but was kicked out because of his earlier behaviour.

If it didn't work in August last year why would it work in August this year???

>Remind me, did CNN ever once go after Bill Clinton for running of to Canada to avoid the draft?

There were plenty of attacks on Clinton for being a draft dodger and pot smoking good-for-nothing back in the day.

Yes, yes they did

>trump
>warmongerer
he wants to BTFO ISIS and leave

Barack Obama?

follow your leader, burgers

>not wanting to rape/murder gooks

Seems like there's a lot of ammunition prepared without him helping them out. It hasn't been a week and it's getting ridiculous already.

His draft number was high. Wouldn't have been called.

and 4.5 billion USD
seems decent

Then when your kid dies.
He will disrespect you publicly and not apologize.

This guy is fucking mental

Apologize for what?

didn't bill dodge it?

why didn't hillary serve?

Just like everything else they attack that's only cool and righteous when one of their own do it.

>warmonger
I didnt know Hillary was a draft dodger too

>dodging an unjust war and preserving his father's legacy and his own life

Wow what an asshole!

>and 4.5 billion USD

He has fuck all. Why do you think he won't release his taxes?

Why won't Hillary release the speeches for the organizations she's clearly not in bed with?

why won't the Clinton foundation list their donors and how much?

for calling his son a hero obviously!

man CTR are only annoying because of all the fucking Sup Forumsacks who get kicks out of joining in

but really this "Trump is a warmongerer" meme needs to die
the guy wants to kick shit out of ISIS in order to restore order to the ME then leave it alone

>didn't bill dodge it?
yes
>why didn't hillary serve?
see pic
women should never serve at all.

Women never had to worry about the draft, you cunt.

What does this say about Hillary?

From CNN? I know the right went after him pretty hard. The only time I remember the MSM reporting on Clinton in a negative fashion was during the whole Lewinsky scandle, and even at that the treated him relatively easy, considering.

>puffy nipples
dropped

Student deferments weren't a dodge. And Clinton being a Rhodes scholar, it's unlikely he enrolled in college just to avoid the draft. Trump was already in college when the draft for Vietnam was started. Bernie ran off to Canada to avoid the draft, literal dodger. W used his father's connections to get into the Texas Air National Guard to avoid being drafted into the war effort. That's a dodge of sorts, but still fulfills his military obligation.

It's funny to me that when you try to google Trump's statements in this instance you literally cannot find them, you can only find hundreds of articles saying how bad they were and that he needs to apologize for hating veterans.

obviously unfit for the presidency.

didn't they just praise muhhhamade nigger ali a couple weeks ago for the exact same thing

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

Jo Cox died.
It's over they said.

stop making this shitty argument in defence of Trump
its a tu quoque fallacy

forbes.com/donald-trump/#38bd6553790b
Forbes estimate his worth at 4.5 billion, however they only register assets in categories, the max being 15 million and above if I recall correctly
hence his net worth may be higher than 4.5 billion

Nice deflection, chaps.