Sup Forums General Drawthread

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/KJC3QjsB (embed)

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a (embed)

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in or in Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eevRVVr15is
pastebin.com/PhvvAiB6
a.pomf.cat/wqgpzk.png
youtu.be/-w-58hQ9dLk?t=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now, I need to fuck it.

Father days request!!! Requesting Harold burying Grim after a long battle to the death , with Billy and Mandy wondering why he made the Grim reaper a grave . When you're drawing it make it exactly the same as pic related with Winnie the pooh comic

Requesting Clownface and Panda celebrating Father's Day.

wtf is that deviantart-tier fetish picture

Requesting Wynn and Mary on a date.

Requesting again for a kid Bullseye walking out of a carnival while towing a red wagon full of stuffed animals and carrying a balloon figure of Elektra getting stabbed by a balloon Sai

Requesting something somewhat sinister, this K9 unit soldier and his doge hunting down any current Sup Forums waifu or any favorable poor Sup Forums waifu(s).

I'd also wana add the K9 Unit soldier should have a crazed or furious look on his eyes to show his determination to hunt down his targets. And the doggy be growling angrily and saliva drooling out as the Sup Forums waifu(s) suggested are scared out of their minds.

What the fuck is that abortion and how did it come to be a thing?

shit...

Requesting the waifu be Demon Toph.

Taking place after the first one but before the start of the second movie.

Clover tells Julien she's pregnant and he's father. Next shot could be the plane from the second film flying away.

Requesting a image like the references on the left with Walt Disney and Disney Junior-tan.

I still am requesting in bed with it or fucking it.

Requesting this dark elf sorceress who has Prince Gumball bound via magic and has her face is close to his and she's licking her lips seductively to him.

wat

seconding

Since it's Father's Day, requesting Gabriel Agreste crotch groping Chat Noir (Adrien Agreste) to find out his true identity.

Requesting Luan Loud dressed up as and impersonating all of her siblings.

Requesting Leni Loud and Lincoln Loud in the same exact poses/facial expressions as the last panel on this page, with Leni on the left and Lincoln on the right. Context and dialogue optional, but if you can think of something clever you really like that would fit, go for it.

Requesting Jetix-tan showing off her sick ass arm cannon thing to user

New Thread:

Requesting Black Widow as a Here come dat Slav.

Requesting Marco dressed as Jackie, Star, or Janna, possibly meeting up with one of those three while dressed like that.

or have him dressed as all three of them if you feel like drawing that much

Seconding

Requesting Rule 63 Jaime Reyes (Blue Beetle) as a Star Sapphire.

Requesting Australian spider-man

Can someone draw Lucy Loud fangirling over Angel as he dances like a dork: youtube.com/watch?v=eevRVVr15is

It's Father's Day, so requesting Empire of the Sun design kid Yzma helping her dad the royal mortician with his work, maybe putting flowers in the eyes of the dead bodies since she does that during Snuff Out the Light, but anything would be nice.

Keeping the silhouette style might be easier since we don’t really know what they look like, but any interpretation of a younger Yzma is fine.

Requesting Toph dressed as a Kunoichi

On it, soddy jim skip skap flapperjack knackersmack Kodak with an asscrack in the back of the snack shack! I'm your mate!

Requesting Suyin Beifong seated at her desk, looking longingly at Dory who's swimming in a little fishbowl on the desk.

I bet no one gets the reference.

Blue Ear sitting on a bed next to a phone waiting for a call from Marvel 2 years after his first appearance. Give him a five o clock shadow as well as pose in photo.

What in the everloving fuck

Requesting Joy cheesecake or at the very least, Joy eating cheesecake

Requesting the waifu alphabet
Letters and actions: pastebin.com/PhvvAiB6
Progress: a.pomf.cat/wqgpzk.png

You can do as many as you want, just please tell me which ones you would like to do so I can keep track of which ones are reserved.

To fill in the negative space on the bottom right, I request a rectangular banner that says "Sup Forums General Drawthread ABCs" with the dimensions 1500 x 750 with a few waifus around it.

Requesting Johnny Bravo holding this girl in his bare arms.

Requesting Shego dressed as a cavewoman riding on the back of Kimasaurus

Kindly requesting Claire from Harvey Beaks doing the same pose as Harvey did when he snapped

A week or two ago, someone requested a "Bonnie stabbing Kim" redraw of some old dinosaur illustration of an Iguanodon shanking another dinosaur with its thumb spikes.

What they got was Kim as this weird long neck dinosaur thing and people started requesting more because of how weirdly stupid it was.

Requesting Candace Flynn this costume

Requesting the OPs image as a title image. Then as a followup, requesting it being installed as a title image.

Requesting Wendy as a cannibal.

So as a Dai Li?

You forgot the "Bonnie backstabbing" reply spam

but why?

Requestin more sexy Geek.

Reminds me of Hannibal Lecter

Requesting Toph having all her toes broken by a slab of stone with Aang asking her if she's okay with her saying 'whatever man' while holding back tears.

I bet he spends most of his time burrowing holes rather than webswinging.

Easy one ...

The PPG as teenagers, in these outfits respectively.

good job!
very thank you!

Requesting anything lewd of big booty bunny peridot
> the OP image is creepy as fuck. Why would you post that? It's like human catdog

Why is saxton hale wearing a spider-man outfit?

>It's like human catdog
Said absolutely zero people since the dawn of never.

You are blind.

Requesting Joy, Callie and Pearl in one of the poses on the right with no smol Joy

Bonus points if they're wearing the same outfits as the girls they are posing as.

didn't you have this made for you already before

Anchor for Nark who said he was working on my request for a Leggy version of this chart

requesting Gwen Tennyson in the Giorgio tsukolas pose saying aliens. anons choice whether she has crazy hair or not

Requesting the Mayor of Townsville shipped with Pickle Surprise, both of whom lovingly care for their adoptive, retarded daughter Nikki, ala Happy Father's Day!

Oh my God, I wanna draw something that's just AS weird!

Requesting Robin Snyder and Mike Believe this swimsuit

Requesting something like this with Nick and Judy throwing money in the air and dancing and laughing like crazy over their box office success

/r/ing Julith and Bakara asking a blushing Joris for some /ss/. Bonus points if french.

Requesting the Cyber Shredder cyber bullying

Requesting sluttification

Requesting Abbacchio's Final rest scene from JoJo with Hub-tan

youtu.be/-w-58hQ9dLk?t=9

Requesting this cover but with Cyborg leaving the Teen Titans for the Justice League.

Requesting the awaken my masters scene from JoJo with Di Lung, Rodger Klotz and Sam Melvitz with Sam saying "NOW, AWAKEN MY MASTERS OR GET OUT, YEH[/spoiler]

this is going slow as fuck, how long has it been in the process?

Also request Shego as a dino too

Since April 10

There is no deadline, it will go, AS LONG AS NECESSARY/

I usually just scroll on by and never really look in these threads and never think much of it. 'Oh, like Raven in a stupid hat or something." That's what I think happens in these threads. I see this and I think I should call the fucking cops.

Behold, the hero Straya deserves, wants, and needs.

Requesting Dangiraffe showing off her long, black, slimy tounge.

>shego as dinosaur
>not as a shego tooth tiger

>someone draw a poorly Dino version of a character for fun
>huuuuuurr yukcy, can you not? I-I will call the cops!

Seriously what a huge faggotory.

My eyes are drawn to the bulge

Hank Hill riding with the Silver Surfer on his surfboard, better yet Hank has his own propane powered surfboard.

>Shegotooth tiger stalking and attacking the mighty AnnPossibleMammoth
>Sinking her teeth into it's massive haunches, immobilizing to make the final kill.

>TFW being called out on wanting to gobble dicks
>No dicks to gobble

Very nice, Fern!

>I see this and I think I should call the fucking cops.
What does this mean, that you are genuinely freaked out and disturbed?
At worst it's dA level cringe.

Is this what they mean by "summer newfags" or just failed attempt at humor?

whats the corks on strings for?

outstanding!

And so this forced meme spreads...

Is this the glorious dawning of the Dino-Waifu Age??!!

>a request is made
>a request gets delivered
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""forced""""""""""""""""""""""

Dangly things to keep bugs away for your face.
There's a lot a variations on it depending on what country you are in.

It's scalies trying to sneak in their degeneracy, like the furshits, I can sense it.

Kek

I was talking about the fact that it all started with someone spamming "this but with Bonnie Rockwaller" and "Bonnie Rockwaller backstabbing Kim" on many requests then they finally made shit stick to the wall with the dinosuars.

>stegosaurus
>not a dino that claws