ITT: games that trigger Sup Forums

ITT: games that trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The original assassin's creed deals with morality in grey areas, you're actually never the good guy.
Also back to Sup Forumseddit

explain

whatever happened to assassins creed. It was actually very enjoyable game up to the one with Leonardo daVinci.

You mean Syndicate.

The company went full SJW/leftist apologist.

Killing Templars because dey id ebil

Black Flag was fucking good 2bh you should check that out.

I was triggered by having to do the same gay shit over and over again.

Played up to Revelations.

>The company went full SJW/leftist apologist.
How more specifically?

If we talk assassins we say 2, brotherhood and 4 base game were the best the others do not exist

The setting in the first one was great but it became way too repetitive after a while

what is there to explain? you play as an arab muslim killing christians (and muslims who were secretly siding with christians), during the crusades no less

If u turn off the hud hints and whatnot and only go by the directions npcs give you it becomes a pretty ok game

This one should be obvious as to the reasons why.

GTA IV was a million times better than this

I wouldn't say that would trigger Sup Forums, because it teaches you to fix your own problems and not get in others way.

Actually Altair was an atheist. But he was arab.

>The game was one island with one city and one huge nothing

>All the skins inside the barbershops and gun shops are same.

Game would have been better if the map wasn't shit for playability, visually good though

If anything this would triggers Sup Forums for being a shitty overhyped repetitive game
If you want to trigger Sup Forums post the opening line to the Black Flag intro
It literally says
"this game was created by a team of multicultural people"

machiabelli

As time goes by, the more I realize this game wasn't that good. I mean could've been great with the production it had. But big things like Trevor not making any sense as a character and the token nigger just being there as well as weak missions. This game is the most expensive mediocre game I've ever seen.

>"this game was created by a team of multicultural people"

That's every Ubisoft game, though.

Is true.

desu GTA V was obviously better in terms of everything really. But IV was way more memorable.

Missions were fucking dull and scripted. Also the writing sucked and was obviously tailored for the average yahoo to think it was so deep man

GTA IV has one of the greatest stories of GTA, likable characters and hatable enemies, the GTA V story was bland and pretty lame tbqh

This game triggers Sup Forums more than any other game and it isn't even out yet

No, barbershop have unique haircuts. The hood ones will give Franklin and Trevor some dumb shit that the upscale ones won't

I don't think this game is going to do any good. The whole SJW culture thing that this game is trying to bank on is waning, now.

That's far from true, watch the following and you'll realise GTA IV was better in many many ways

Why?

>game about 4 bros broing itnout
>everybody is white

Why would this trigger Sup Forums?