How do you deal with the all consuming soul crushing reality you will never be a real New Yorker living in the greatest...

How do you deal with the all consuming soul crushing reality you will never be a real New Yorker living in the greatest city on earth?

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY&feature=youtu.be&t=103

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBnIH8xPyZA
youtube.com/watch?v=x-3gF172keo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I deal with it by wiping my tears away with my foreskin

>hookers arent legal
nope

there are better more iconic cities now that its skyline is getting trashed. Say nothing of its actual livability.

I do live in nyc though. Ask me anything.

sry but fantasies are never outdated, they don't want the real experience they want ny

Too many jews

Jews bring wealth

Me on the right

hong kong > new york

dEbAtE mE

I live in New York and I like it, but you need a good job or tolerance for roommates to enjoy city. I do like how convenient it is and crowds don't bother me.

MTA (subway system) is awful though.

(((wealth)))

>white people present

President De Blasio when

>It's a "New Yorker is proud that he's been mugged multiple times" episode

Stands for any major western city, really - you people are Slav-tier when it comes to thinking living in a crime-ridden shithole is proof you're a street-smart tough guy

youtube.com/watch?v=tBnIH8xPyZA
>$2500/mo for that shithole
lmao

my ass

Will you die if you if you jump out of your window

But user, I am a real New Yorker living in the greatest city on earth.

new york has not been tough, dangerous, or anything of the matter for almost 20 years.

white people transplants from the midwest are the worst desu. this woman is just too lazy/scared to commute from brooklyn. i pay 1800 and my place is probably five times as big as that.

>new york has not been tough, dangerous, or anything of the matter for almost 20 years.

Doesn't stop them bragging about being mugged, tho

>tea
>shows cup of green washing up liquid in a cup

What the actual fuck?

amerimutt status: obliterated

I live in some small town in southern Germany. My introversion and exposure to foreign media via the Internet has made me feel completely alienated from my local environment. I taught myself three languages. My two closest friends are off to live in Shanghai and Tokyo and I feel like I don't manage to end up in some multicultural hellhole in the distant future I'd become completely mad.

I love watching videos of people just walking around cities, something about it is really comfy. They'll be great time capsules for the future too.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-3gF172keo

dont visit during tourist season if you want to enjoy this area when you visit

i know the feeling
i haven't had local or even "native" friends in over ten years

Grim

wait, this is HD video from 1993?

Yeah they had HDVHS but it never became mainstream because DVD killed it.

>HDVHS
oh that's wild, I didn't know that ever existed. It feels just wrong watching something this old in that quality.

fukken saved

>New York
>Is actually very old

>Living anywhere with that much people
How do you people do it? 300k-900k is the sweet spot for human settlement. Under that and it's a one horse town, and around one mil it gets no-go zone-y.

I honestly don't notice how many people live here unless I'm trying to go to a trendy event or restaurant. Or the trains are full which isn't that common.

Probably only break my legs

American cities are trash, New York is the largest heap of trash.

Went to college in NYC from SoCal, it's true. Every second o third person I was in a class with tended to be Jewish or tended to have Jewish mannerisms.

Paris was already exhausting for me to be in, can't even imagine having four times that many people. Though the locals seemed happy.

>shithole
Thats a nice space and in west village its perfect. $2.5 for that is a great deal

All of my friends are either from my hometown or in another country. I can't get along with people from other parts of America at all.

Nothing enjoyable about midtown other than bryant park in winter and the fancy restaurants. Its boring and crowded all year round.