Culture Pals - /cp/

Korean gf Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs frin around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia, China and Ireland for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them. Want to prep the Norwegian bull Erik? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 144 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get stalked by nasty /flat/ Irish slags? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to make yourself feel big by making Randy feel small?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki4P70lgDao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you'll never post on an interpals that has stable servers not located in bumfuck nowhere

Site is down but my qt is asleep anyway.

Anyone have good caps of creepy comments?

They're both idiots, the girls is worse because she's shitting on a random dude in internet.

>oh, I'm in a dead end job
>oh, I'm alone and I have no friends
>oh, I'll kill myself with pills

bs

Pls don't post pictures of my gf

arr rook same

I wanted to talk to a qt today, she was online but the moment i clicked on conversation the site was down

Absolute madwoman.

I'm currently (well, site is down) sweetalking a Japanese 35 year old to come visit me. Wish me luck bros!

the problem of some guys is that they think sympathizing with them will result in some reward. No girl chooses a guy because he is miserable as hers, that's why girls full of problems in life are much more likely to end up being the sex doll of Chads.
You should beat on their ego, and not develop empathy.

My Italian qt got online, messaged me after a day of my insufferable withering and waiting. Wanted to reply, but then the site crashed...

Now I'll wait a week for a reply. I just long for a sensual, Italian feminine touch

guys for how long the site is down?

It's been down most of the day, it came back and worked for one or two hours and then went down again.

I'll definitely be going there or at least somewhere in France this year since I'd also like to see Lyon too. The architecture and just everything about the city is the main reason I'd like to go plus I've always liked France. I never dislike a place I've never been to before since I don't judge anywhere unless I've been there.

Eons already

One hour and 30 minutes

what's this

>wanting a Korean flattu

Paris must have been the glory 50 years ago, in the 50's and 60's
As good as it's now, it must be a shell of its former self.

What size is she?

koreaboos should stop posting kpop stars or kdrama actresses and start posting regular girls a regular person might actually get. even weebs post regular japanese girls from time to time.

post girl you fool

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki4P70lgDao

what do you think?

That might be but I'd still like to go see it.

If you liked London you're going to like Paris, it's the same tier but with French language.

Most euro cities have an "old town" where the aesthetic bits are but in Paris it's like that in every direction for kilometers. There's nothing like it anywhere on the continent. Best city to get lost in

Are you planing on visiting the riviera too?

I've heard that Praga is pretty cool, filled with cheap synthetics and underaged whores. It also have some beautiful places...

>underaged
Calm down Mohammed

C
no

Yeah I'd like to go there too and stop by Monaco too though I probably won't do that this year since I want to go to Italy as well and will probably go to the sea there or maybe both if I have enough money.

That's pretty much why Paris was famous for, right?
Young whores and cheap booze...

Something to bare in mind when Macchi tells you you're not white

Paris is famous for its nostalgic feeling, like when you watch an old movie that used to be good but what ruined by many shitty sequels.

Honestly, if you're not European and were not raised with European culture I don't think you can truly appreciate the city, that's why there are so many Asians and new Worlders who end up leaving France disappointed.

I'm so tired of just hating everything

>Honestly, if you're not European and were not raised with European culture I don't think you can truly appreciate the city, that's why there are so many Asians and new Worlders who end up leaving France disappointed.

It's nostalgic now, it wasn't in the 60's...

This!

Real talk: is Macchi white?

You're my mouse, you should feel honoreded :^(

He is a soyboy who got kek'd by French Jamal so he probably is! Or maybe he is hapa?

Well whenever you get a chance to visit you can't go wrong.

If you're American and you land in Europe and only manage to see Paris and London you've practically seen the best of Europe, and you're not missing out on anything else.

Unless you're into countryside tourism and like small heritage-rich towns.

Is Titman white?

Point is, if you wanna go to France there are better cities than Paris.

Paris is just a place that you visit to say 'oh yeah I've been there...' to your friends or family, or to impress strangers. That's all. A must-go for people who enjoy traveling, even if they end up not liking the city.

Like going to the mecca for muslims.

No, I'm of the Sami people

idk, it seems to be a good place, but all that "bon vivant" culture is bullshit

Maybe in the future people will praise Thailand or Mexico for it's whores and "yolo" culture...

Post sites like interpals

That might be true but I'd still like to see as much of Europe as I can though I won't go back to Germany, that place is the worst.

I like small towns and the countryside a lot so I'd like to see some of them too.

Porque caralhos não usa o tinder ou outra coisa assim?

Porque eu quero vadias exóticas, não uma macaca que deve ser minha vizinha

Just use Instagram and look for an exotic whore

Porque you two stop the jungle speak?

I use Interpals because I am only interested in nudes and it easier to pick up autistic girls.

É de um lugar pobre com gente feia?

Você deveria aprender português pra falar com a sua qt, não acha?

It's easier to get nudes in a dating app, I believe...

But I don't know about girls that use that kind of app.

Those dating apps are full of normies.

Most girls on IP are mentally damaged or broken, which makes it all easier.

Learn how to talk to normies then it's not difficult

Is it? They have shit taste

>Most girls on IP are mentally damaged or broken, which makes it all easier.

It's the opposite for me, I just can't understand half of the people I speak with...

Yeah, it is.

I'll personally send you every username of every broken girl I meet

If I learned how to talk to normies I wouldn't even have any use for Interpals.

Plus I am still hoping to get a sugar mommy from Britain or northern Europe, and use her money to spend my days in Thailand living like a king in a some paradisaical SEA beach being served ice cold mojitos by a harem of ladyboys.

What are effective ways to convince women to send or upload photos anyway? NNs are okay

SITE NEEDS TO COME BACK RREEEEE

I know most of the girls on ip are mentally challenged, it happens that it's hard for me to understand broken people.

You mean uploading photos on their profile, or sending lewds?

Exactly

>tfw i know I have juicy titman messages waiting for me but the site is absolutely shit

do NOT talk about IU like that

Tfw my russian qt (on the right) looked so innocent for New years eve.

Hard to think she's been sending me nudes for months.

If you want lewds just get her horny or find some way to initiate dirty talk with her.

Start with something casual or trivial, then gradually get lewder, describe her how you'd fuck her, it always works. Make her get into it.
Make her also describe how she'd fuck you, if you get to that point, then just ask her to send nudes, she won't refuse.

Samo se sjeti da ti treba mjesečna plaća samo da odeš do nje, i odmah ćeš postati tužan

What makes russian women willing to send nudes?

Sorry, it was for you.

I'll talk about IU however I like

Zato druze imas vise od jedne qt, vece sanse da ce neka da dodje ;)

Why wouldn't they ? Russian girls understand more what it means to be a woman than most.

They're broken

Reminder that crazy girls are the best girls

Vidi, vidi, mačora. Moje srce pripada JEDNOJ Talijanki. I sad joj ne mogu odgovovirit

Nemoj se zajebavat s'tim druze, nema nista od tih veza na daljinu, samo ce se neslavno zavristi.

Ono mozda i uspes neki anoni su uspeli, ali, male sanse.

Nisam uopće ovdje da bih "vezivao". Zajebaje mi se.

U redu onda. Ja rekoh ti pricas o nekoj talijanki sa sajta.

Lots of Russian women think they are special snowflakes and better than their fellow Russian country(wo)men.

Too special indeed, to act like sluts.

Even if you later manage to break their pride and make them expose themselves for who they really are.

Čisti banteraj

But I do so enjoy turning and revealing women into whores.

Jebiga, autistican sam na banteraj na hrvatskom.

Budi mi prika na IP

*steal your gf*
Nothing personal bébé

he's not wrong

>out of beer
>out of coal
How do they expect me to live like this?

that's true though

>decent amount of snow in nyc today
>dont go outside at all
>IP is down for the entire time I'm awake
bravo

Go out nigga and take a selfie in snow covered times square. And upload it on IP when it comes back.

You'll get a gorillion qt comments.

>living in NYC
Man I would envy you if I wasn't already comfortable in nowhere usa

i dont take selfies Tbh and times square is a shithole that I tell everyone to stay away from
you shouldn't, I barely get any views as it is but that might be because i'm on during neet hours when most euros have gone to bed. Only good thing about my situation is that I have money and thats it

Evening lads

I really want to know the context behind Juicy J and DJ Paul with two random white kids

pizzagate

what are your favourite and most hated countries for qts?

tfw, girl with boyfriend sending nudes to me in this year before she did to her boyfriend. Or was with him at all.

kek, zalim ali generalno nisam sa bilo kim odavde prika

ipak je ovo Sup Forums i internet. Malo paranoje valja

>STILL down
get your shit together IP((((((((((((((

>seduce international qts
>sometimes they send me nudes
>just once, then never talk to me again
>either they get guilty or bored of me

anyone else here? I can get the initial seduction and nudes down (sometimes) but then they just flat out ignore me after. Is this normal?

Before the site went down I was talking to some girl who apparently went to the same high school as me and might have known me irl and now this cliffhanger is killing me

really tired of seeing dumb arab guys shit comments on women's profiles

best countries: Mexico, I even reply to the guys, turkey has good women too

yeah, they like to expose themselves to strangers and move onto the next guy

if you want a girl to talk to you long term you have to have plans to meet her pretty soon or they lose interest