How can Trump win? Hillary dominating the polls and Trump continuing to say stupid shit

How can Trump win? Hillary dominating the polls and Trump continuing to say stupid shit.

Guess it's time to get used to the idea of another cold war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RikkuAndYunieBFF/videos
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A

Post more gifs like that

CORRECT ME DADDY
I LOVE CANADA(PROXIES)

LEAF

We're already in another cold war with Russia, and Trump is the one candidate left who will stop it.

FUCKING

1/3 of stars and stripes is a leaf who forgot to turn their Netflix VPN off

more

By replacing it with a hot war...

Holy shit, you're actually fucking retarded, aren't you?

Trump will win

friendly reminder that Reagan was also losing in the polls at this stage in the campaign

friendly reminder that Brexit was losing in the polls months before the election

friendly reminder not to listen to leftist polls because people that answer often lie so they don't get called nazis by angry fat pink haired lesbionic leftist scum

friendly reminder that O FUCKING P is A FUCKING LEAF

friendly reminder that Trump will win, or my name is not Alberto

CNN poll blatantly rigged. They completely omitted the results from the 18-34 age group. Her support is no where NEAR the level of riled as Trump's is. They can't stop us. Stay strong people. Keep pushing this shit everywhere you can and don't be shouted down.

Well, the only geopolitical element that Trump is an expert on is the taste of putin's slavic cock. Guaranteeing that Russia won't invade a country its already invaded...

Ya, an erratic, poorly informed man prone to anger spells. That's what will keep our geopolitical world humming along...

Hillary's issue is that nobody particularly cares for her. She motivates no one. Americans are already pretty apathetic and she can't even fill shitty 500 person auditoriums.

It's one thing to answer a poll, its another to actually go stand in line and vote.

There's a ton here, you thirsty fucks.

>How can brexit win? Remain dominating the polls and Leavers continuing to say stupid shit.

>Guess it's time to get used to the idea of a united European union

oh shit I'm retarded
youtube.com/user/RikkuAndYunieBFF/videos

Trump will win but Reagan was already winning at this point.

The polls are rigged, just FYI and all

Dumb shit needs a real camera

Fuck you and your 'facts'. Feelings can be real, too.

drumpf is a hillary plant

heres your (you)

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

WHERE IS ROVE, WE REQUEST HIS HEAD IMMEDIATELY.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29920

Poll's that aren't real.

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are sliding the wiki leaks threads Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding

Warning WARNING

Absolutely. This still rings true, except now we replace Bernie with Hillary.

my bad

I remember seeing somewhere that there were polls giving Carter the victory in September

my point that polls are left leaning stands though

the (((mainstream))) media always gets surprised at how many people vote "far" right, not realizing that their polls are absolute dogshit and that when you constantly insult and berate people for voting nationalist they will not tell you that they're nationalists to avoid problem

Can someone provide the polls aren't real?

In leaf land multiple private pollsters exist and publish the questions and methodology used.

So if you guys got real evidence and not just claims they are fake (where were you guys when Trump was leading?) Deliver yo.

Dunno core Republicans don't care much for him. (And they get folks to the ballots) new Republicans who are the loud base of Trump supporters are flaky. Many have never vote and won't if it's inconvenient.

Hillary has a lot of people who will enthusiastically get people out with the fear of Trump. Lot of Bernie supporters will probably vote for her, others will stay home or throw their vote away on a independent.

Trump needs to win back the Republican base who he has pissed off - cause the rednecks who have never voted aren't going to win this for him

>a small bag of weed strapped to a moose ass has been dispatched to your door

If only Hillary paid me to shill. :(

>Hillary dominating the polls

ikr le drumpf XDDD is finished

Very true. Thing is, trump is too much of a literal retard to put in office. I atleast have standards for people I will support for a high office.

I'd rather vote in someome with a seperate agenda, than say I support unintelligent thought and shitty rhetoric because:
> "Omg he hates PC"
>"I hate PC too!"
>"I'm going to vote for the stupid guy who holds nothing back!"

"But-but he's better than hillary!"
Then you should have gotten the other, better republican candidate on the ballot.