Jimmy was not immoral in manipulating Irene; her holding out meant many of her friends would likely die before they got...

Jimmy was not immoral in manipulating Irene; her holding out meant many of her friends would likely die before they got that money. Jimmy cares about old folks, which is how he rationalised it.

yeah he wasn't immoral...that blond motherfucker was much more cynical about it, justifying why he didn't really want to give the money away.
I'm kinda glad Chuck is suing his ass now.

He did it entirely for selfish reasons.

we need to cook

>Jimmy cares about old folks, which is how he rationalised it.

No, he cares about getting a million dollars. Pay attention next time you watch.

He can do it for his own reasons, but they are not mutually exclusive in getting the best outcome for the rest of the people in the nursing home.

He intentionally manipulated people to alienate their friend for his own monetary gain.

That's like the definition of immoral dude.

Of course not but let's be honest. Even if it wasn't the best outcome for the folks in the retirement home Jimmy would've stilled wanted his money and tried to get them to settle.

Come on. You can't be seriously be arguing to point that Jimmy does out of the kindness in his heart.

The only bad people in this scenario are the old women who treated Irene poorly. Jimmy did nothing mean to Irene, but in fact was kind to her. To blame Jimmy for the actions of others is to be an immoral idiot.

Why Gus does this kingpin job if it means doing a a shit service job. This guy cannot even enjoy the money he has and has a normie wagecuck life.

Hes a nigger, what do you expect

B A D A S S

Are you stupid?

>normie wagecuck
Spotted the retard.
No wonder you're getting confused

It's about power and proving to himself that he is smarter and better than the rest. He is like Walt.

He lives a decent life for it. But also it's implied it's because he was a literal Fascist back home.

>he was a literal Fascist back home.

Proofs?

>Why Gus does this kingpin job if it means doing a a shit service job.

He has to or the cartel will kill him. And he's motivated by revenge on the Dons, which he can only properly do if he's an insider.

>he actually thinks its about money and leisure
you are ironically demonstrating the mindset that creates actual "wagecucks"

like it is better to cling to power fantasies like normies do when they are bored

Vince Gilligan said so in an interview.

CHUCK WILL HANG HIMSELF

LOL

>lantern on a stack of newspapers
>constant noise of gas flowing
>last episode is called lantern

>he will be kilt by rope

>ITT: sociopaths

It's not a crime to like an unjust character but trying to rationalize him as a well-intentioned character by skewing his motives to justify your liking is kinda pathetic

THE LAST SHOT WILL BE CHUCK DROPPING FROM AND RIGHT AS HIS NECK SNAPS THE CAMERA CUTS TO BLACK.

CLICK.

LANTERN.

DIRECTED BY PETER GOULD.

Jimmy is a legend. I'm tired all of all these do-gooder super hero protagonists. I need some manipulative genius characters in my life.

This is what normies love

>I am the one who cucks

What was the point of that scene? Why did they kill everyone in the truck, besides establishing them as complete psychopaths?

plotwise, to make the DEA aware of their presence

>cuts into Night of The Hunter showing on the television with the famous ridiculously scenery chewing scene with the hands
>focus in to Jimmy's hands
>Jimmy now starts the Irene smear campaign
I wonder what Vince meant by this... it was too deep for me

in s3, Walter gets his little spot removed form his head

The plot focuses on a corrupt reverend-turned-serial killer who attempts to charm an unsuspecting widow and steal $10,000 hidden by her executed husband.

>letting Jimmy persuade (You) into believing him.
Heh that's like his whole schtick. Way to be more gullible than an 80
year-old woman.

it was the way he did it that was bad

still too deep my knowledge, but I must say BRAVO to Vince.

damnit he's only doing a half CIA

>brba suits fit more like the 2000's than the prequel that takes place in the early 2000's

reeeeeeeeee!

oh i see

what do you mean?

What I want to know is, what happened to Kim?

I only recently got into this and watched all of season 1 and 2 on Netflix
where can I catch up on season 3 b4 series finale?

suits were wider and looser in the 2000's compared to the slender 2010's suits

netflix

she was tired and overworking
she should probably get some rest

What if it was a seizure?

What the fuck are you doing?

Did Nacho only poison some of the pills that he gave Salamanca, or is it some kind of slow-acting poison? Or am I a retard and missed something. It sure looked like his switch operation was successful and they made a big deal out of showing Salamanca definitely taking at least one pill.

Placebo effect was enough to calm him down.

He gave him ibuprofen, which is unsafe for heart conditions but not immediately lethal. It'll likely give him the heart failure that'll get him the stroke.

Not everything is perfect. They made it seem like every fucking time Hector had a "heart attack" he could just take a magic pill and instantly he wouldn't die. If anything his medication would be a long term treatment and sabotaging it would possibly cause a heart attack and some non-dramatic part in the future. Yes this shit is retarded. Bravo Vince.

>I caught my second wife screwing my step dad

It's an amoral result brought about through immoral acts

Based Howard was thinking long term. None of those old people looked destitute. In fact it was mentioned many times that no one really seemed to need the money. Sure they wanted it, but normally just to help the family out.

Don Eladio said to Gus in a threatening way that he wasn't in Chile anymore, implying he was a high-ranking Pinochet supporter back home. Nothing wrong to be in right side of history desu

albuquerque isn't exactly the milan of fashion

im saying the suits fit slimmer in the prequel when they should fit more like brba era

its lazy wardrobe issues, also i think those pump shoes from the last episode didnt exist in the early 2000's

I forgot that hank managed the twins

I want to manage kim anus

300USD suits

God I love Saul

He thought it was going to give him a heart attack or something to kill him, but it didn't work, we already know it's going to give him a stroke later on, but Nacho failed at that moment and had to tell his dad the truth.

he is also gay lmao

Jimmy apologists are the worst. How much longer will you tolerate Jimmy's bullshit? Chuck was right

Why isn't every episode like this one? It was fucking great.

Watching Saul conning old ladies was such an amazing experience. You wanna die at how bad you feel for Irene, but at the same time you appreciate the little conman tricks he employs. It's great when a show plays with a taboo concept like elder abuse, by no one other than the protagonist you're supposed to root for.

Irene and her friends acting like a teenager clique was both sorta funny and heart-wrenching.

underrated post

Yeah I actually felt bad desu... I don't have many friends now but I was imagining myself old in her position .... fug

>return of Slippin' Jimmy
>Kim slips off the road

B R A V O

if it was poison or something dangerous, it would be obvious

>the current state of Howard
try to help out your friends and they all turn out to be a bunch of cocksuckers

I interpreted the opposite.
I saw it as Nacho knowing it'll be a slow process so he's making sure his dad complies long enough for it to take effect
It'd be a lot more fishy if Hector got taken out of the picture just before assimilating nacho's dad's business as opposed to a couple weeks into it.
Nacho also needs the opportunity to switch the pills back

>friends
He was just managing business in a fair and lenient way for a bunch of dysfunctional retard mentally ill assholes trying to avoid fucking over his business partners or his clients, literally just wants to make the world a better place, get justice and fairness for all people, and earn lots of money doing it. He probably fucking wanted to marry Kim eventually because he admired her and thought she was cute, but didn't know how to express his intimacy because he's spent his whole life working to create a better world and make his dad proud/honor his memory if dead.

Literally only a retarded Marxfag would dislike Howard given where this series has gone. He could drown Chuck and he'd still only be around the moral level of Jimmy.

Fuck that noise. I feel bad about this situation. She's an old as fuck lady, those were her friends, all she might have left in this fucking world, and he went all (((manipulative))) between them for fucking shekels. You heartless cunt, Jimmy. That could be your or my mother in a few years, if we, our fathers, and our siblings meet unfortunate ends.

>>Literally only a retarded Marxfag would dislike Howard given where this series has gone. He could drown Chuck and he'd still only be around the moral level of Jimmy.

Howard the impotent did not act at all in three seasons.

fuck she is hot

Jimmy only cared about himself and that's why you sub-humans can relate to him.

Nobody has caps of Kims ass when she pushes her car?

>its only season 1 it will get better!!!!

>well season 2 is slow too, thats just the good slow burn broooo

>season 3 now over, so more than half of the series has been done and SAUL still isnt there

>JUST WAIT FOR IT BRO

also all mike scenes are painful to watch

Jimmy cared about people until his own brother betrayed him. You would understand if you left your basement every once in awhile.

get the adhd checked out bro

>sociopaths
Using that word like a ignorant ass.
I want pussies to leave!