Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndys1VvdLII
youtube.com/watch?v=ii7ZGKUuT9s
youtube.com/results?search_query=most offensive charlie brown
youtube.com/watch?v=sSkAzKZaUnM
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaiM0TKgeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QGoLJvmUTdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The one where 90% of it is people kicking a football.

Do comics count?

Because "We're Going to Japan, Charlie Brown" is pretty fucking abysmal.

red fuck?

was the whole thing live action?

Wait, is that Live Action?
>Quick google search
It is!
>Reading Wikipedia summary.
I...huh? The fuck does that have to do with anything?

the plot sounds shit, i didnt read the full one, just the small plot

lets all watch it

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ndys1VvdLII

Oh god.

hey the animation is pretty good for it's time and live action

We talking shit on TV specials?

Because you can't have a discussion like that without bringing up "Archie: To Riverdale and Back Again": youtube.com/watch?v=ii7ZGKUuT9s

Fucking lord, WHY?

It was supposed to be a TV pilot.

I wonder if the new TV series coming soon will have a hip-hop rendition of "Sugar Sugar".

it won't the new one is trying to be edgy except a slow creepy sugar sugar

So, a Marilyn Manson cover of the song?

Awesome.

Can the CW afford it?

Given Manson's personality outside of his persona, I'm sure the conversation might go something like this:
>Hello, Mr. Manson?
>Speaking.
>Hi, I'm from The CW, and I'd like to know if you were interested in contributing to one of our new show's soundtracks.
>...
>It's, uhh, gonna be for the new "Archie" show, and th-
>"Sugar Sugar"?
>Uhh, yes.
>I'm in.

He sang a song about the food groups for "Clone High", you know.

I'd say the one where Charlie Brown loses a football game due to Lucy pulling her usual crap with the football and everyone getting mad at HIM about it instead of Lucy

>start looking up Charlie Brown/Peanuts specials
>there's tons of the fuckers
>one is called "Why, Charlie Brown, Why?"
>"the story deals with a new character, named Janice, who is diagnosed with cancer."

I'm laughing so hard I might pee myself.

When I was a kid, I had She's a Good Skate and It's Flashbeagle on the same VHS. I always thought they were one movie, I had no idea those were two separate stories.

And now I'm tempted to download all the specials. Someone talk me out of it.

There's a reason everybody says the Arbor Day special is the last good one.

the last couple were good i thought. Peanuts Movie was solid, "I Want a Dog" was okay for what it was, and "Warm Blanket" was true Peanutkino

Who are you quoting? Greentext is not to be used for *puts on robe and wizard hat* asterisk style posts. Stop this immediately.

What the fuck is Arbor Day?

some shit about trees

The title seems to imply Charlie Brown is to blame for this person having cancer

Like that dude said he would probably do it just because it is Archie. Manson is actually like Mr. Rogers level of camp. He loves all that old and some what "corny" shit.

But he was the life of the party in the end.

Why laugh about that? That one was pretty damn upsetting and serious, whether you're 4channing it out or not, used to watch it in class and I felt like shit.

The title could use some work.

>meme arrow rules

it's annoying as fuck no matter what site, most use asterisks but Sup Forums has arrows and makes rules for them, even though everyone uses them for actions anyway

>defending /action *action >action retards
>not trying to eliminate as much cringe from your life as possible

The Valentine's Day episode because I'm a kissless loser virgin

So... was the movie that came out recently good? I could use something sweet and simple.

You don't know "cringe"

my sister thinks it's funny to talk like that, and I do mean "asterisks goes over to the fridge to get food, it's empty asterisks"

but of course life is fucked and if I say anything I'm a downer for ruining her having fun.

She's like 19 and I'm 24, and I'm stuck being around her often because of my parents being to attached to us and wanting to hang out all the time.

It was worse when we lived in the same house.

Until you've been around or still are around someone who does the things you say internet folk are annoying for, you're just reading it to yourself and getting annoyed.

fuck off nerd

youtube.com/results?search_query=most offensive charlie brown

retard

hjow the fucking shit is this a thing

hush mode, niggas

>pulls out katana
how about you leave him alone before you say something you'll regret... kid...

I remember watching it in elementary school since my school would have special exercise event days for illnesses and shit.

It blew my fucking 9 year old's mind. It was about Linus having a crush on this new girl in town and finds out she has cancer and him watching all the shit she has to go through from the actual treatment to getting bullied at school due to chemo leaving her bald.

See
That's why I'm laughing so hard. Of all the titles to go with, they had to choose "Why, Charlie Brown, Why?"

>unsheaths katana
nothing personnel... kid...

Start watching at 1:03:36

dont oss me around aggot

>pulls out katana
START WATCHING AT 1:03:36.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSkAzKZaUnM

youtube.com/watch?v=3qaiM0TKgeQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QGoLJvmUTdM

Back when "The Peanuts Movie" came out, DirecTV put some old Peanuts specials on pay-per-view. One of them was "Why Charlie Brown Why". So someone thought people would still pay money to see it.

The title: You see, one of the plot threads is that the little girl is latest girl that Linus falls in love with. So when she contracts cancer, Linus laments "Why, Charlie Brown? Why?" to CB.

why did the kid suddenly want to be a fucking autist in front of everyone with what i assume was his dad

it's like, no deep breath like "alright ill join" he just does

It is.

It was.

It used to be.

I just checked, wow it's really noticeable when peanuts isn't written by schultz

>It's the Work Camps for You, Comrade Brown

>The Beagle of Wall Street

>22 Short Films about Rerun

Just when it's too far out of line.

Schultz had his friend write a few for backup while he was sick one time, no one knew the difference.

what?

There's one Charlie Brown special, where they're at summer camp or something and there's some kind of a canoe or raft race? I haven't seen it in decades, maybe it's crap now, I don't know, but I remember it just being really haunting somehow, set in this far away forlorn and lonely desert wilderness.. I just remember watching it and feeling like if Charlie Brown disappeared, would anyone notice or care?

Stop being so dramatic.

>unzips shotgun
Your move , kid

>I don't want to talk about Charlie Brown specials, I just want to shitpost
Disappointing

"It's Your First Kiss, Charlie Brown" and "It's Magic, Charlie Brown" were awful

"Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown".
I vaguely recall the movie being advertised with a dramatic tone back when Cartoon Network dedicated Sunday broadcasting to nothing but animated movies. I wish they would bring that back.

>"It's Magic, Charlie Brown"

But he finally got to kick that fucking football.

I have I have the second Christmas special and some football special too that was sponsored by she'll gas stations for some reason