Who will win?

Let's be honest. Do polls even really matter or change minds?

> Trump supporters are cemented and very unlikely to change their minds.
> Most Americans have already decided who they're voting for.
> "Undecided voters" are just bullshitting.
> Trump has WAY more of an audience at his rallies than Hillary.
> Trump can only gain votes. Not lose them.

How can Trump NOT win? Aside from election fraud.

inb4 leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-tells-mother-baby-during-172011058.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's going to hit the point of no return where it's impossible to deny his landslide

the way Hillary is spending CTR money it's almost like they're trying to get him elected, people can smell the read off a script stuff, they need more realistic language and it's not going to happen because they live in a bubble and wouldn't know real if it raped and shot them

Nothing can really stop him. However we can't just throw voter fraud out. It will be a huge part of the election this year. It's Hillary only chance. We need to convert as many people so if he loses there will be a giant public outcry

Let's be honest. Hilary is going to win.

Call me a shill if you want, but she has everything in her favor. Every non-white voting bloc will vote in majority of Hillary. The only shot Trump really has is getting an insane amount of the white vote, even more than Romney, and I don't think it's going to work.

Most of the media, most of the celebs, are on Hillary's side and will influence all the morons.

>How can Trump NOT win?
By not getting enough voters?

He's down 7 and keep clowning throughout. Historical convention bounce are 3-4. Hillary came out from -4 to +7.

I know I probably shouldn't care about the US elections because I'm a leaf. But I'm seriously scared for my Ameribros and the world.
Hillary will doom the world. The only way shew can win is if there is election fraud. I hope it doesn't happen.

>he's going to hit the point of no return where it's impossible to deny his landslide

this exactly. you can feel it growing too and people are talking about how crooked hillary is

>Do polls even really matter or change minds?
no, not at all
>"Undecided voters" are just bullshitting.
they're really not
90% of the undecided voters are trying to decide which is the least worst candidate: trump or hillary
as the campaigns continue and some debates (hopefully) happen they'll swing to one side or the other

nobodys gonna vote for hill shill and trump just keeps losing support when he attacks people post-convention, he needs to keep his mouth shut

pic related will win it out of voter frustration

> Everything going in her favour
> DNC is a mess
> Lost half of the base (Bernouts)
> Will be crushed in the debates
> Can't pull more than 1000 at a rally

>How can Trump NOT win?

By having all of the most powerful people in the world against him.

Roger Stone recently said that voter fraud is 100% guaranteed, and he has worked on the trump campaign.

>By having all of the most powerful people in the world hate him

If you're gonna use that logic, then please tell me about Putin.

Get real, most Bernie fans will vote for Hillary in the end. They're too pussy to stick by their principles and will do anything to not get Trump elected.

What about him?

>Who will win?
You know...

Unless ASSange really has something on her, it's all over for Trump and and The United States of America

Look at what this idiot did this time.

uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-tells-mother-baby-during-172011058.html

What a fucking tool.

He could have easily POLITELY requested for the mother to get the baby out of the room from the START.

I'm convinced he's a fucking sociopath.

Sadly, he's still better than Clinton.

If you think Donald Trump will ever be president, you're delusional.

You are one stupid person, have you even seen the demographics of America? It's less then 70% white. His popularity with the 30% of non-whites is about 1 to her 10. Do the math. He'll win the white vote, but will lose in every other demographic and so will lose the election.

Don't most world leaders hate him too?

>sociopath
>still better than Clinton

Can I get off the ride please?

>world leaders
>the most powerful people on Earth or even within his own country

kek

Putin's political opposition is nothing like Trump's.

Well this is the place you find yourselves in today.
You have to choose between two people for potus.
One of them is a sociopath, and he is still the better choice.

Like I said, the votes will not count nearly as much as overwhelming public support.

>Hilary is going to win.

Rick Astley has more chance of winning

these lulz will be had, Donald will tell corrupt politicians they are fired

no question

Trump's going to get crushed. Hillary doesn't even need to cheat when he's shooting himself in the foot again and again, and the polls are showing quite well that he can never maintain a hold over her.

The media has been successful in depicting him as a misogynist, racist, warmongerer who will nuke the entire planet and murder minorities if he gets elected. Nevermind that the democrats have turned all their blue states into fortresses and will rape the electoral college as they always do.

Trump has no idea how to run the country anyway. Would rather go with another 4 years of Obama than destabilize the world by electing him.

Polls only matter at strategic moments in the race, and are only useful as a guide for each candidate to get an up/down vote on their current "performance". They are shit for determining win/lose until debate time, and are often suspect due to the methodologies used to collect data (calling landlines instead of random numbers, over or undersampling, poor or leading questions asked, internal bias, etc.).

They can change minds and influence likelihood of voting for those who blindly believe in polls as an indicator of win/lose, which is why there will always be at least one poll, if not many polls, generated that skews the result to favor a desired outcome.

>Hillary doesn't even need to cheat

Hillary can't get 100 people to show up to her campaign rally

>Trump shooting himself in the foot
> DNCleaks
>Hillary lying 100% of the time

uh-huh

>implying normies give two fucks about the DNC leaks

>hillary lying 100% of the time is much better than trump lying a proven 91% of the time

the only poll with questionable methodology is the LATimes / USC poll, which asks the exact same people how they are going to vote each day instead of randomly sampling their respondents. this is the only poll that has shown trump leading in the past week.

every other poll uses a mix of landlines and cell phones (CNN) or internet (PPP), along with randomly sampled respondents proportionally weighted to census ratios. all of these polls show trump worse off after the conventions than before them.

trump is losing. he is losing worse now than he was a month ago. all the gains he made are evaporating.

still that thing where she does not sound presidential and can't get 100 people to come watch her rally speech

she might as well give up, just burning money Jeb style at this point

it really is funny that career politicians are letting themselves be trolled and allowing a pile of weirdos to dictate their campaigns

my prediction is thus,

Hillary will secure 25% of the vote,

Donald will secure 60% of the vote

Rick Astley will secure 15% of the vote by write ins, we have to decide the name of the new third party, how about Kekosplats? Kekpublicians?

>she does not sound presidential
neither does trump lmao

shillary 65:35

yeah but he's got better writers and his voice doesn't sound like crackly sandpaper, besides women always vote for the candidate they would rather sleep with, not enough lesbians to elect Hillary

Yes if you hit somebody in the head with one.

Oh sorry I thought you said poles dos polls
Mybad

Clinton will win, and everyone here will cry foul.

Spoilers: Kek and Moloch are the same goddamn thing. You guys didn't invest 3000 years into sacrificing virgins, having wild orgys, and wearing masks in front of a giant owl. No, you jokers simply got repeating digits a couple of times now.

Kek's gonna give it to you for your lack of proper worship.

none-whites are not a factor
woman want hilary because shes a woman, don't forget that

Trump is going to win, but Hillary will find a way to steal it. He's not just going against one person. She is the figurehead of some creepy groups.

Auto correct is fucking with me

I stopped giving a fuck about polls after Brexit.

isn't much of putin's domestic opposition found mysteriously dead?