Why are Swedes less happy than the rest of Scandinavia?

Why are Swedes less happy than the rest of Scandinavia?

If they like rapes and grenades

>source: my fat ass

If you want a serious answer, it's probably a cultural difference. Sweden has this image of themselves as being the capital of Scandinavia and therefore have to be the role model and always take the moral high ground in pretty much anything. They're usually more reserved and not as boasting as danes and norfags stereo-typically are, and I don't think anyone feels more happy by being more reserved and less outgoing. Also a good chunk of self-criticizing, which I guess stems from them thinking they have to always be the role model.
I'm obviously not saying every swede is like this, but on a grand national scale these seems to be some of the most obvious differences.

Because it's a depressing country to live in, a culture that shuns mistakes, if you're outside the status quo you get frozen out, if you're different you get ostacized
i dread waking up every day since i evidently do not fit in to the society that i live in

Cucks will never be truly happy.

Wrong drugs

Same here, all my only friends are criminal, anti-social or outcast in some other way. Swedes are really intolerant towards people who are like us, and I don't know why I can't get along with them.

Are you white

Yes.

We can be friends then.
What kind of criminals lad
Do they steal bikes
Or cash out CC's?

nutti putti vad synd det var om er

Mostly small time stuff like shoplifting, selling drugs, etc . One of them attempted to steal a car and was caught but was let off easy because he's black and it's Sweden.

Bög.

>det var om er
Do you actually talk like that?
What kind of meme language is that

how finland is there tough we have high suicide rate

Theyre happy in heaven

Yes, what's wrong with it?

Its lik talk in like th is

>7/10 are constitutional monarchies

When will republiclets learn?

But it's possible to break away from petty crime like dealing with weed and shoplifting. Just live on neetbux, hit the library and get yourself in the uni.

t. buttblasted mutt over the world juniors

Too many non-whites

Bad post

t. 80 something

i really hate yorkshire