I really really love you user

>I really really love you user
t. practice gf

Fuck I didn't expect this. what would you do in this situation?

Say i love you too

>are you sure

that was easy

But she a practice gf tho

stick around longer until she is a real gf and then feel horrible when it eventually turns to shit

t. knower

>Practice GF

Can you handle this conscience user? This is where you need to stop, and reflect deeply on your decision. This could potentially be a keeper, but are you even worth it for her? Will you be able to conquer this psychological paradox?

I can't see the problem here. it's still free gf, and she might turn out to be a keeper.

you can never be too loved in this world, user.

t-thanks

why would you need a practice girlfriend ?

It's someone you dislike and wouldn't be dating if you had been able to find the real gf.
You just go through the motions of a proper relationship but without feeling anything.

>i really really love you user
t. no one

what would you do in this situation?

Sort my life out.

Continue living my soulless life.

t. My current life

tfw all my gfs have been practice gfs. I will never find a girl who is into me that also isn't fat and ugly.

my practice GF fell in love with me to. I'm 6 months in and am afraid I'm in too deep.

why would anyone do that if they can just get the good things that come from a relationship from friends (love and fun and company) and hookups (sex and sex) ?

The companionship you get from a woman is so much different than that you get from male friends. And not everyone wants hookups aka sex with strangers. Sex is better when you know the girl even if she's just a practice gf.

Nah, sex is better with someone you love. Practice gf's are just like hookups but it's the same girl every time.

can't you just get it from female friends? I mean I have females friends that do all the things couples do except for the sexual part, we go out only we 2, we drink together, I hang out at her place, I know her parents, and we are just friends, my sex stuff is done with hookups

Finding someone you who love who also loves you is hard as fuck. Some of us just have to settle for practice gfs.
>female friends
João, please.

>Some of us just have to settle for practice gfs

It's likely not the same for everyone but every cunt I've known who is or has been in a """practice""" relationship suffers from the same delusion as people in long distance relationships.
>It'll work out if I wait long enough we'll live together one day
>It'll work out if I wait long enough I'll find someone I love

They aren't practicing for anything though because they aren't looking for other women since they can just settle on easy sex. Practice relationships is stagnation, at least hookups offer the chance to finally find someone to love.

I mean, I would do her, but I also would put any effort into it and I don't have any especial interest in her.

Tell her to kys