What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8J05o90Su38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing.

This movie was fucking great.

Nothing. That movie was a hit and quoted by kids and adults nonstop for fucking months afterwards and aired on CN for a good while during their movie night. It was also the start of kids going, "Hey I know that voice! Isn't that Kronk?".

/thread

This.

Should have been cell shaded

The outdated CGI.

Terrible cgi but the story makes up for it big time. Voices helped too.

Let me worry about those playa haters senpai baka

They made a sequel

This.

This is actually one of my favorite animated movies of all time.

The scrapped squirrel girl with the large hips needed screen time.

One of the best animated movies ever. It's hilarious. It's sequel on the other hand though... ugh.

That cgi was Elf Bowling tier, but the soundtrack was alright

There was a sequel?

Yes.

Dy-na-mi-te? Must be Italian.

SAUCE
I never knew of this

They cast Patrick Warburton as the wolf instead of the lumberjack, and the wolf should've been voiced by Norm MacDonald

She was that squirrel girl in a skirt waaay too small for her hip. She was in that tree critter music video in the extras.

The budget?

Other people know this movie? For a while I thought it was just a fever dream. I vaguely remember it being really good. But also maybe terrible?

Is it worth a rewatch?

>Keith

Animation quality and that was it. Other than that it had a nice pulp fiction type story with funny moments

The guy that directed this helped make this.
youtube.com/watch?v=8J05o90Su38

Jesus, what was that?

The sequel.
The first movie was a solid 8.5/10. Never before have I seen the "manic hyper" character and actually liked one except for this.

>The sequel
That was an extremely fucked up production in general. Like, the Burger King kids meal toys for Hoodwinked Too came out in January 2010. But the film itself wasn't released until April 2011.

I remmeber being surprised that it's actually legitimately hilarious, even if the animation is shit.

I kind of enjoyed the bad animation, I guess an ironic charm. It's like how Nintendo doesn't do realistic graphics, just stylized.

That, and no hypercompetent female wolf to balance out the idiot.

>the Burger King kids meal toys for Hoodwinked Too came out in January 2010. But the film itself wasn't released until April 2011.
good Lord

>youtube "paul's bunion cream"
>no actual clips of the movie
damn, this really isn't popular

This is a 30+ minute VHS tape from the mid-to-late nineties about two kids growing bored of school, and they end up skipping it. The movie throws the worst shit you can think of at them for wanting to skip, like an alarm system in the school that triggers a fucking boulder to roll down and attempt to crush them to death.
The entire moral is "If you skip school, then you're a demon from the depths of Hell". There's a lot of religious undertones (not to say they can't be subtle and actually good for kids; take a look at Veggie Tales, but they were oddly unnerving in here).
Five things are happening at once, including a literal african american orb telling a caucasian strongman oval how to be more fashionable, a hick orange orb running around and yelling about a food I forgot about, and a circle that kinda sounds like Coach from Left 4 Dead 2 talking about how old he and the town is. All the people that helped pitch in to make this are either doing christian-related stuff or have faded off the face of the earth. One guy that helped with this film ended up being charged with stabbing someone to death.
If I had to say anything positive, the music is surprisingly good. It's all up on youtube.

It was capitalizing on the success of Shrek but it's not as bad as Happily N'ever After.

That song was surprisingly catchy.

The goat's song pops into my head sometimes and that annoys me. Otherwise it was breddy gud.
>I was prepaaaaared!

So it's that kind of creepy shady type of thing. Shit's fucking scary either way though.