European Identity

Do you feel "european" Sup Forums? I feel like to be "european" is to be french or german, is it just me?

I don't identity is a spook, I am me.

yes I do

I'm British first, European second

me is a spook

I'm not ready to be this woke.

>I identify as x
>Pic related

This man knows what's up

no

I'm Dutch first, German second

Not really, then again I doubt the rest of Europe sees us as euros

EU is just a big clusterfuck that mostly just profits politicians.

It's a golden age of the individual. I hardly even identify with finns or finland.

Russia invades your nation tomorrow, what do you do?

>turkey
>europe
:>

Probably go and fight em'. I wouldn't really have any other options either.

if georgia, armenia, and azerbaijan are in europe by recent definitions, turkey certainly is

>is it just me?
It is just you.Europe is a lot older than and a lot more complex than your basic history of Germany or France.Many empires have risen and fallen long before the Germanic tribes stopped living in mud huts.

If your gold standard for what is it to be European are Germany and France, you are on the wrong path.They are just a part of Europe that is economically and demographically ahead at this point of Europe's history.

Neither of those two countries should be considered the epitome of what ''european'' is since they are both far from perfect.

I would expect us, the other ''europeans'', to hold them in check.

Europe is an idea that is still evolving.

P.S. nice b8 thread btw.

i hope this post doesnt make me look like i feel inferior but it definitely feels like were that retarded 2nd son when the 1st oldest son (west/north EU) is chad thundercock. Feels like were just here to get rekt in ww3

>Crimea isn't Russia
>Kosovo is exist

Oh is it hypocrisy? So why doesn't Russia recognize Kosovo then?

yes

t. european nationalist

well yeah
if you don't you're a ryssä or a burger

>i can feel european when i am not part of europe

this is the only right answer and you know it

>muh ebil Russia

There's just no context for it. E*ropeans have been content with killing each other for centuries and they've developed distinct and different cultures that I doubt there's ever going to be a real pan-European nation.
I mean what does the Albanian subhuman have in common with an English person? Culturally not very much.

t. Jovan Jovanovic

1. Finnish
2. Nordic
3. European

In that order.

>muh poor innocent Russia

I was born in Europe and have lived there my whole life. But in no way does influence my identity.
I don't even really feel austrian because Eastern Austria is so different in the way they speak, behave and don't have mountains. I do feel tyrolean, which means i am influenced by a live surrounded by mountains, Catholic religion and other factors. People that don't share those factors i don't really feel connected with.

>They are just a part of Europe that is economically and demographically ahead at this point of Europe's history.
This. The Golden Age of the Balkans is just around the corner.

>Do you feel "european"
Fuck no. What does that even mean? To feel like a "European"?

>tfw didn't prepare for the Balkan century

Why are you even involved in the Schengen pact?

my ancestors :)

Fix it. You know what I mean.

Why would they not see you as Euros?

i live in ireland, just up north at the moment.
not sure how i'm supposed to identify with people i have to take a plane to see and whose media i have to go out of my way to consume (excluding the UK of course)

>Why are you even involved in the Schengen pact?
No fucking clue. Massive mistake.