BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS

He's basically been saying this for a year.

Not news.

how the fuck is this news

there is no "news" in the US

>CNN main page
>9+ hit pieces on Trump
>One small mention of Democratic Party heads resigning

Yes, ignore what Obama said about the TPP and China's south sea posturing, and instead focus on his response to a reporter question....

Great work America

>cnn
>enraged monkey
Yes remind me to vote for hillery becaus Oboma and cnn said so
Ahahahah

Does anyone have the latest polls for the Wisconsin primary between Paul Ryan and Paul Nehlen?

wtf I've completely reappraised my beliefs about Trump now!

he is 100% unfit

never before has there been a serious presidential candidate with less political experience and less knowledge and understanding of the world

>inb4 a canadian posts

He is unfit. It's an obnoxious racist bigot.

i have to hand it to the media to make trump's dovish rapprochement policy toward russia seem ignorant and extreme

Inexperienced =/= Unfit

How the fuck is this news again?
>CNN
Oh nevermind.

>Sup Forums has become this infested with shills

>Obama endorses one candidate

>calls her opponent "unfit"

Wow, you can totally trust him!

I am now #MentallyHill

it's easy to be dovish when you literally don't know what's going on in the world

Does Sup Forums still believe that Trump can win with the entire fourth estate united against him?

Yes, Trump has more loyal supporters than Hillary. But loyalty won't win elections. Swinging undecided votes will. And I don't think we live in a world where undecided voters trust friends and family more than they trust CNN.

Focus more on the Maidan in Ukraine. While Ukrainian people were rioting in the streets shooting cops, John Kerry was on CNN calling them 'peaceful protesters" At the exact same time the Occupy movement was going on in the US and where were the people in your government standing up for your right to peacefully protest? They were busy sending billions of dollars to Ukraine to buy hemp we didnt need and banned our farmers from growing so Ukraine could pay back their debts to Russia for the billions in gas they took but had no way of paying for.

So you have Ukraine, a fucking powder keg with a literal coup/revolution going on and the US wants to come in and arm the opposition.

Now, say you have some country decide that it would be a good idea to start arming opposition groups within the US. How do you think our government would respond?

Obama's support is in the shitter. Why does he think anyone cares what he thinks?

yeah lately, last 2 weeks, it has been brutal.
i guess its the new 6 milions of correct the record.
after they fucked up the donald, banned milo, they turned to Sup Forums.
here in norway watching the news is disgusting, makes you want to puke how blatant it is.

my theory: they are shooting themselves in the foot. the shilling and blatant propaganda has gotten to a point where a normie goes: " wtf i already hate this donald as you told me to do, why do you keep showing me everything he says?"
after that he might get a bit suspicious about the frequency and saturation and maybe ask himself is something strange is going on.

they are overdoing it, really strange rookie mistake.

And you do?

I've worked in the depths of the deepest darkest part of the government. There is a thing called compartmentalization. You do not know what you do not need to know, simple as that.

You don't know shit, son. Zero. Zip. Fucking Nadda.

>how the fuck is this news
apparently in some burger trailer parks, drumpf's senile retardation is still news... dunno

Trump everywhere
I hope they know that they are giving him votes

>Obama was the only good thing about the DNC
>Hillary begs Obama to be more involved in the campaign
>Obama wants her to fuck off
>reluctantly agrees
>chooses a horrible setting and message despite her

Who the fuck cares if he's unfit? Yes, he is! He's a clown in a very nice suit with very little tact, intelligence or education past running what his father left him with. However, he is not capable of dealing the same amount of damage that Hillary would - He is actively working towards Russia unlike her cold war rhethoric. His presidency may go down as one of the most ridiculous of US history, but he just ain't as fucked up as Hillary.

Let him build his little wall and make Wall Mart great again. It's better than the alternative even if the worst predictions on him happen to come true.

>ignoring and deflecting the fact that Trump literally just found out on Sunday that Russia invaded Ukraine 2 years ago

seriously this is the exact kind of gaffe that sunk Palin and McCain with her, I'm a little shocked it's not everywhere

wtf i hate fit presidents now

wtf i hate trump and love obongo now

>1 post by this id

>this nigger thinks he's Fox Mulder

Fuck that nigger.

>people trust CNN

You make a good point. I'm now voting for Hillary as I am sure the rest of this board is now too.

It was a backhanded attempt to fearmonger the Independant voters into voting for Hillary

He ran his fuckin mouth at Great Britain and look what happened there, what does he think is going to happen here?

Fucking disgusting

>Obama's support is in the shitter.
Not true. Over 50% of the U.S. approves of Obama's presidency.

Then again, it's also true that only 15% of Americans think the country is going in the right direction.

Which Obama is the right Obama?

>people who ironically or unironically use the last name drumpf

We're reaching levels of cringe that shouldn't even be possible

Obama also said this would be the most transparent administration in history

Also a lie

Regardless of the stupid narrative the media spins about evil racist redneck Americans, most respect that he is the president even if they don't agree with him at all. It's nearing the end of his term so more people are going to be willing to say he is okay.

Dude WTF... I hate Trump now!

Yea, kind of like what happened in Britain

BUT, it's probably because there are a few major news networks, so they all have to strike a balance between taking it in the ass from the DNC and trying to make money, so they all report on the exact same shit, which keeps them all as relevant as eachother

The khan shit is absolutely useless

Trump said "I feel sorry for their son, his service was great, why isn't the guys wife talking. She can't even talk about her dead son?"

These elitist a are all OH GAWD ARE YOU THERIOUS

because the news networks are run by gay jews

Stop posting random gifs when they aren't applicable. Its a dead give away.
People don't post images or gifs whenever they feel like it.

I'm not saying you should support Hillary. It's just that my observation is that people believe media in the same way they believe religion.

You can't convince most Christians to not believe in Jesus. Religious faith is something that can't be easily broken. It's the same way with a loyal CNN watcher. You can't just tell them to stop believing in CNN.

Does this mean Obama will refuse to leave office if Trump wins?

The news has a 6% trust rate lol

J. Edgar Jr. is that you? Fucking clown check these

You're right, surely this will be the end of his campaign, I was getting increasingly nervous there for a second

How is this even news?

I knew this a year ago.

>implying Obama was experienced enough

This is an imageboard, newcuck.

is this from the faggot that added more debt than ALL the other presidents put together?

>Russia invaded Ukraine 2 years ago
Never happened.

>6
>percent
>trust
>rate

>most corrupt President of all time
>saying Trump is unfit
Thanks for the undorsement Obummer.

>Trump literally just found out on Sunday that Russia invaded Ukraine 2 years ago
>he thinks people will believe this

Why aren't we applying for CTR? Clearly they hire complete and utter retards to shitpost, we could easily infiltrate and sabotage.

Yea but we have 1.78% more jobs now than the largest recession in history!

Racists btfo!

>6% trust rate
6% of people admit they trust the news. Most people say they distrust it, because they've been taught that skepticism is good. But they still believe most of the things they read. I know that, because I used to be one of them.

Didn't stop Obongo

News, more like olds amiright?

That's true. Why didn't I think of that.

Why aren't we doing this?

Tbh that's probably where the DNC leaks came from

wtf I was voting Hillary but now I'm voting Trump

FRESH PASTA
COMING
RIGHT
UP

Our press has been a joke for almost a century.

The fact that trump beat 16 other people shows that when faced with a breath of fresh air, people begin gasping

He turned the news into the boy who cried wolf

then why do cuckservatives make the argument that most people are sucked into believing mainstream media? seems pretty contradictory to me.

oh, the recession that he helped cause by getting shitskins to threaten to sue banks because they had poor credit ratings and couldn't get loans? leading to the banks having to give out ill advised sub-prime loans?

Obama shitting on Trump babbies. LMAOing at your lives.

Obama just doesn't give a shit anymore.

>seriously this is the exact kind of gaffe that sunk Palin and McCain with her, I'm a little shocked it's not everywhere

because its not a gaffe - everyone knew what he was talking about - the media is trying to paint russia as warmongering, and trump is saying russia won't go into ukraine proper.

obama and hillary provoke russia and get outplayed over and over

Obama has never given a shit, obviously. He enjoys murdering babies from the air and laughs as refugees rape children

why the fuck would I care what Putin does to the Ukraine?

Once again some know nothing foreign faggot thinks white trash votes.

My theory: This many shills = "They" are fucking scared as hell.

>Trump literally just found out on Sunday that Russia invaded Ukraine 2 years ago
7/10 hot bullshit

he damn well knows; the spin machine won't separate Crimea from central Ukraine like it won't separate radical Islam from Muslims in general

it's like the media and the dems want Trump to go all or nothing on the issues, to hell with nuance

WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS

Such terrible shilling. His campaign manager got a pro-Russian leader of Ukraine elected. You're the moron for thinking he doesn't know about Ukraine.

Well of course cucks wouldn't care. Real men don't let enemies do as they please. You need to rule with an iron fist. You can't let these shitholes do what they want.

>Why aren't we doing this?
I'm not sure my man but I'm going to look into it right now. Just think of how pathetic the average shill on here is, we could easily sell ourselves into being hired.

Russia isn't our enemy. They're the enemy of global banksters, not America. They want to protect their borders.

Right. So that's what Russia is doing. Meanwhile pussies over here are constantly whining about any perceived American imperialism.

I'd rather just let Putin have the Ukraine if it means we're going to stop wasting money on protecting Europe's interests and go get some goddamn interests of our own.

That's the best endorsement Trump could possibly get.

You gotta know Traitor Obama is sweating this election, because if Trump wins, Traitor Obama is going to prison.

Obama go to bed.

That's why we like him bitch.

What Russia is doing has literally nothing to do with us. Who cares let them take all of Europe, it will be for the best of the continent as well as all of humanity.

Don't you mean "Trump is uhhh unfit uhhh to uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh be uuuuhhhhh president uuuuhhhhh okie doke?"

>tfw Obama

Russia does not simply want to "protect their borders"... Their geopolitical goals do not end and have never ended at their borders. whether it's worth the effort to stop them or morally right is a separate question.

Seriously has there ever been another president ever to attack another nominee like this?

What did we ever do to deserve this boy and his tranny?

american """"""""""""journalism""""""""""""

said the same about Romney

they always say this

Obama is a smug classless nigger

>saying this shit overseas

>America's geopolitical goals do not end and have never ended at their borders.

Correct

Neocohen detected

Just remember we wouldn't have to act from the point you are talking about, if we reinvested money into infastructure, instead of into iraq

Plus, what about stimulus packages? Where I live, right next to tesla headquarters, there was a YUGE solar building being built, with a multi billion dollar contract from the government. Then it never got off the ground. Why? Cause they ran away with the money. Thanks, Obama!

>2008 financial crisis
>people blame bush
>instead of realizing it's the same situation with Trudeau; shit crashed because we had a shit liberal in office now

Wait....so the Crimean people holding a vote and deciding to re-join Russia is now considered an invasion?

I don't know, why do you cringeworthy posters have to put cuckservative in your post? Do you imagine that it's a grand victory of yours?

Oh wow it's nothing.
>Coming from the man who divided everyone in his country and lets ISIS and Russia do whatever they want

I wish this was ye olde times, so we could see the whole liberal establishment swinging from their necks for treason

In the US CNN is the lowest rated news channel. Fox is first, followed by MSNBC. Many people get their news from their friends on Facebook, or by following the feed from some politician they like. The level of knowledge is pathetically low.