Have not watched this show in years, but is this for real!?! It looks like a fucking parody!

Have not watched this show in years, but is this for real!?! It looks like a fucking parody!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Dp1zH6y8Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=KDxPGQQyD4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>britbongs are forced at gunpoint to pay for this propaganda
>can't even defend themselves with a spoon because the cops took that away

The show is actually really political this season.
It's getting borderline unwatchable.

The Master is a woman now and she dabs. It's gr8

The cast are fine, but the story has been pretty shit for a while now

Capaldi is great as the Doctor, Nardole is entertaining. However Bill is rather irritating as a companion, also they get heavy handed with the SJW bullshit some episodes.

I refuse to believe this is a clip from the show and not something from a promotion.

meh, I watched 3 episodes (random) and the gay thing only came up once in a passing reference and her skin color not at all

what...the fuck

The Doctor almost became a woman in the 80s. It's not a new concept. The creator wanted it to happen but got voted down by the network at the time.

Bill is better than Clara

I think they mean the dabbing, not the woman

The woman part I don't care about

Its the dabbing, why would a person like the master dabble in the teen trends of 2017?

Fuck Offerino to

I thought this was the adams family in the catalog

I have no idea what dabbing is. I left the internet for 19 hours straight yesterday. It must have happened during that time.

It was in a trailer, we don't know if she's actually dabbing, I guess we'll find out in the finale. It could just be a shot taken out of context that looks like a dab, but I'm grasping at straws here

Are you fucking stupid?

>le Doctor isn't young hot guy this must be parody
Fuck off back to tumblr. You are exactly what is wrong with the fanbase. Capaldi is GOAT and before you fucks started watching he was always an old white guy.

>What the fuck this kids show had an actor make a pop culture reference

This isn't a general, this is a non-fanwank discussion by regular viewers that aren't completely fucking batshit obsessed.

its truely garbage, her whole premise is that she sells chips, the old fart doctor sucks at acting and little britain is such an odd fit. Truly the series was only good when rose was the companion (both doctors were great though) and it was alright when marsha (black lady?) was the companion. The writing is also garbage right now.

what does this mean

It does not look like more of a parody than any others. the problem is with writing, not the actors

>it's another racism is bad, white people are evil and Jesus was a nigger episode

fidget spinners brav, you got to stay hip with this retarded crap. also be sure to upvote subhuman music and dancing

Lol not really fanboy, matt smith episodes were better than this shit

everyone used to hate rose, it seems BBC took it as a challenge and made it their mission to make each new companion worse than the other

work on your reading comprehension. WRITING, was "The Hungry Earth" 10/10 kino?

He's great. It is the SJW pandering that's ruined the show.

i agree that old dr who companions were better, but the new series its unfair to compare to the old. I wasnt around Sup Forums in 06 or so, i bet the reaction to marsha and donna were insanely negative

If a recall correctly, reaction to donna was meh. She looked like peoples aunt or mom so no one got fired up about her, some made fun of her since she was wet for the doctor to a point that everyone felt bad for her husband. martha got some backlash for being black and a skilled doctor,etc people where like "what happen to him travailing with average people" "who does she think she is, telling the doctor how to doctor" but they settled down in few episodes + she was good in the show ++ in retrospect after, Claras and amys started rolling in both the badwolf powers and some attitude seemed like small potatoes

i didnt watch any dr who with clara apart from the christmas special(s), what powers does she get? Always though badwolf could have played out way better but it was alright originally

does party rockers start playing at any point?

it's in a trailer, so I guess you'll have to watch it to find out. I fucking hope it does

she gets the powers of being super special, to get a general idea. Here is her saving the universe with a leaf that hit her father in face.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Dp1zH6y8Wg
and here is her saving all the doctors in all the timelines
youtube.com/watch?v=KDxPGQQyD4g
in the end she gets her own tardis

Not even teenagers are dumb enough to think it's cool.

i dont get nor can i remember why little Brittan is in this show.

He's the new Master

i think the doctor made him

>parody

Because the show has always been bleeding edge serious and never campy, right?

because neo master does not give a fake. she would dress as pickachu to have tea with the queen

In the next episode she'll probably be yelling SWAG

I advise you to boycott. Moffat even admitted he rewrote history to make it less white. The BBC is utterly shit at this point.

Bill is a lesbian.
Just so you know she likes girls.
It is just that she isn't into men.
She likes people like her.
Did we mention she is a gay?

I honestly dont get the appeal of this show, as a star trek watching autist this should be right up my alley but its just comeplete shit

I'm also glad the US told that bald fat fuck to go straight back to the UK, shame we couldnt do the same with rebel wilson

She's Australian you moron, not British

>I honestly dont get the appeal of this show, as a star trek watching autist this should be right up my alley but its just comeplete shit
I feel the same way about star trek haha, I don't get how a single person could possibly enjoying the complete boring shit-fest that is any of Star Trek (imho). But hey, that's life, everyone has their own thing I guess. Mine is Doctor Who.

To an American every white foreigner who speaks English comes from Britain. They have a tin-ear for accents.

the "old fart doctor"

all the doctors have been old men except the previous few. he's supposed to be an old man. hes fucking 200 years old and grumpy.
not some cute young guy who's quirky for girls to gawk over...

>mfw have a TV but don't pay for the license fee

DEVILISH

>I have no idea what dabbing is
I don't either I actually had to look it up just now. This is actually considered cool at clubs? Not that I go to any.

Moffat was a mistake

>Have not watched this show in years, but is this for real!?! It looks like a fucking parody!

What you see is the worst main cast lineup in it's whole existence.

Also it's gone full on SJW this season, thankfully the ratings are continously dropping.

is that Fester?

the coppers are on the way to your house right now, wanker

They're creepy and they're kooky

Rose was shit. RTD's era is objectively bollocks, he just made you care more because he was good at writing soap opera.

In truth, you just grew out of the how, not that it's bad now It's for kids after all

when is Moffat going to leave

who /moffchad/ here?

butthurt boardies are too stupid for moffat's stories.

The current season is his last.

christmas

Why'd it get political

this is the first watchable season in years

some episodes are still shit but others are great