Fucking kek I guess I'm oppressed

fucking kek I guess I'm oppressed

I wonder how the rest of Sup Forums does

buzzfuck cum /regajha/how-privileged-are-you?

If you dont want to give clicks to buzzcock I understand. Just figured it'd be fun

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83905360/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?

nice link you cumdumpster

86/100
Fuck yeah, eat shit you underpriviledged peasant.

>buzzfuck cum /regajha/how-privileged-are-you?
KEK 42. I still hate them.

As a gay black female I am quite privileged .

What the fuck does that mean? The fuck "cyberbullying" is? So when I call a faggot who he is, it's cyberbullying now?

Yeah a lot of these are gimmes just from being on Sup Forums
>I have never been called a racial slur.
>I have never been called “fag.”
>I have never been called a “fairy,” or any other derogatory slur for homosexuals.
>I have never been ostracized by my religion for my sexual orientation.
>I have never been shamed for my body type.
>I have never been shamed for my religious beliefs.
>I have never been violently threatened for my religious beliefs.
>I do not have any social disabilities.

Also according to this quiz being black gives you more privilege than being gay or bi.

When did privilege become a bad thing?

Privilege is having good schools, a stable family, and enough money to put food on the table and pay medical bills. Privilege is having police treat you with dignity. Privilege is not being sexually or physically abused or molested as a child.

These aren't things people should feel guilty for having. Nobody should feel GUILTY because they are treated with dignity. Nobody should ever feel bad about having a stable home-life and parents that supported them. Certainly no one should be ashamed of not being molested or abused as a child.

It really worries me that the SJWs and the far-left are spreading a campaign to make us feel guilty for having things all people should have. Human rights, dignity, a stable upbringing. It's like they want to take away our privilege rather than to spread it to as many people as possible.

I'm not even a conservative. I come here to make fun of you people. But I find this trend to be deeply disturbing.

People like playing the victim. People want to think that they are the little guy, and that privileged = oppressors.
That somehow having material wealth is a zero-sum gain, that you don't deserve what you have, have no integrity, etc.
It's a childish mindset, but the American populace from 18-30 is very childish.

What is PDA?

>90/100
>A- on test
>4.0 gpa

it is my privilege to be this privileged

>schizophrenic
>poor
>episodes of psychosis before schizophrenia onset
>score a 25
But I guess since I'm a white man I'm very privileged :^)

Public Display of Affection. Considering you're like 15, I'm surprised you don't know this.

Apparently attempting suicide, suffering from depression once, having disabilities, being physically attacked and suffering from mental disorders is privileged, because I'm a cis white male.
Fuck you buzzfeed.

It's a quiz that puts every answer as the same weight.
Every answer is worth x amount of points.
So if you were to have
>I'm gay
>I identify as a person of the opposite gender
>I have been attacked based on religion
>I have been attacked based on race

You would still be considered extremely privileged because each is worth like 2 points, so 2x4 is 8, 8/44 is extremely privileged.

This is just a short, quickly made quiz meant for "fun", not for scientific research.

49/100. Pleb.

How the fuck is completing high school/college a privilege? That's an accomplishment because of hard work.

I got, like, an 86. Surprised, considering this is a shitty Buzzfeed quiz and I'm an in the closet fag, but I guess being upper middle class and white makes me impervious to conflict.

I got 24 on that and I'm white as fuck.

I'm a White Christian Male.

Fucking kek.

>upper middle class and white makes me impervious to conflict.
No but it certainly seems like a pipe dream from down here, financially.
>tfw only niggers and those with families get food stamps money

But I am a fucking cis white male?!

All the plebs in this thread. White, Christian, heterosexual, cisgender, male reporting

> intersectional, complicated identity,

I'm Filipino-Sicilian, straight, and identify as a male. I also don't believe in that gender identity shit.

it should say "you're not some dumblr-worthy faggot who spends all day making up new illnesses for xis blog"

>going to buzzfeed for any reason
>Ever

Been harassed and had weird questions asked about me because I lived in Asia. I tan really well as a croat, can pass for anything in south or central america, eastern europe, middle east/turk, even western chinese.
Also said i was gay in a club to let two lesbians grind on them.

Archive link now nigger

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83905360/

I meant to the buzzfeed link.

78 Most Privileged master race.

>buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?
Archive what? Its buzzfeeed. Its not going anywhere

I am a straight, white, male.

>You live with 21 out of 100 points of privilege.

>You’re underprivileged. The world is not a fair or ideal place and you know that because you grew up with several identities that the world is not kind to. You had a lot of challenges to overcome simply to get on a level playing field with most people in the world. It is not your job to educate the world about its injustices, but if you choose to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

I do in fact consider myself lucky.
I am acutely aware of how many people around me have shit lives, even more so of people around the world.

Bringing the world up to our level is an admirable, ethical and righteous goal, as well as improving the lives of all of those immediately around us.

But our media is sick and corrupt.
Our political system is sick and corrupt.
Our judicial system is sick and corrupt.
Our academic institutions are sick, and they are failing us in ways that the majority simply cannot see.
This is true all around the world.

This is how privileged a straight, white, Christian male is in Canada apparently