How does this make Sup Forums feel

how does this make Sup Forums feel

It doesn't.

I feel sorry for the kid

People (probably his sjw parents) put the idea of being a girl into his head, he didn't come by it on his own

sympathy for the child

disdain for the parents, their nation, and their media

sage for the thread

>Sup Forums
>feel
C'mon now

I stopped having any hope in humanity a long time ago so now I just spend my evenings crying and drinking while watching Hitler speeches wishing I lived in a different time.

that's an interesting dilemma because if you want what's best for the child (successful transformation) you have to do it that early. technically nonconsensual

Let me guess, single mother?

stopping or blocking the evil effects of puberty is the key to delicious traps

>still worshiping a "time" that literally lasted maybe 5 years during its peak

I really don't care anymore.

while i sometimes wish i had a vagina, full blown gender dysphoria is stupid and parents who indulge their young children on the whims of childhood stupidity need to be locked up

This country is going down the shitter

>Skyler
Weird American names like this seem to always indicate the parents are probably dickheads and the child will be really annoying

>6years old

It's deffinitely the parents.

when I was younger I used to play with "girl toys" because they looked fun to me, a 6 year old.
My mother told me those were for girls and that I was a boy but she still let me play with them with my sister.

She didn't look at me and say "awe he likes girl toys! He must want to be a girl!!!!"

Fucking degenerate parents these days.

Suicide before 20.

My parents were told they were having a girl before I was born and saw I had a wiener. Now I'm 22 and have the hairiest ass known to man.

Let the degenerates be degenerates, they ain't gonna build spacecrafts

Call me back when he's 35.

>oh sam picked up a barbie out of curiosity
>off with the penis start little samantha on estradiol

Did you end up marrying your sister?

Man how desperate is he. He says he literally wants anyone and its ok to not look to be together in public.

It's like watching an ISIS video where Muslim barbarians hack off the head of a white person.

sad for the kid and pissed off at society.

There's no such movement today to believe in.

It CAN happen.

>six
>6
>six years old

Are all leafs retarded?

Who the fuck like Thomas the Tank Engine anyway?
Why did they have Barbies?

>grow in to a happy little girl

Until reality hits that you're really a male because you don't get your period and have to take pills to stop male hormones.

What does this mean to you? If you are like the vast majority of Christians you take the "two becoming one" thing. Which is correct. But they also add on some Greek shit and when you become wed you do it to become one of the three hermaphrodites that used to comprise Adam before he was "split down the middle". That when you marry a woman you become a woman. Therefore I don't give a shit

Forgot a pic of wedding rings

>TOYS ARE NOT GENDER SPECIFIC SHITLORDS
>oh he likes barbie? Better give him hormones!

>he
>girlfriend

What's going on here :/

>6 years old
>thinks he's a girl

this is where GOOD parents would remind their child that they're wrong and should listen when adults are speaking

Jesus Christ there is no God D:

At this point we need another Nepolion

The fact that not only is this kind of degeneracy allowed, but also revered and applauded makes me want to fucking kill myself. Parents that allow this kind of bullshit to happen have no business raising children.

Couldn't this be considered child abuse? Corrupting the mind of a small child in this way by parents and teachers should earn you jail time. God damn it this shit pisses me off.

>your mom gender corrected you by claiming the barbie dolls are "for girls"
>not seeing the preconditioning she was trying to brainwash you with

The only true answer

So she was assigned male at birth but turned out to develop a female gender identity. What's the big deal?

tired so very tired

Child doomed to a life of mental issues and psychiatric problems. Oh well, at least the parents got to signal boost to random people on the internet.

WHY IS MENTAL ILLNESS CONDONED REEEEEEEEEEEE I'M GOING TO FUCKING SNAP MOM'S GONNA FREAK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It takes A LOT for D.O.C.S to do anything.
You pretty much have to be straight up raping and/or badly injuring your child for anything to be done.

They wouldn't want to touch this feels mine field
with a 50ft pole.
The "trans" thing has a lot of leftie support here and it would be chaos. Hopefully they never implement the "safe schools" program.

at this point, what is the appeal of having children when you accide tally married a tumblrina or a redditor?

The sweet release of death.

>the lesbian parents
>of an 11-year-old boy

Poor kid, i don't believe he wasn't brainwashed in some way :/

forcing a child to live as a gender they don't identify is abuse

>knew he was tranny when preferred barbies over thomas tank engine
>gender is a social construct and you can play with whatever toys you like, but also you should cut your dick off and take hormones because you're not in the right body

That can not be female. If he likes dressing up like a girl and wants a gay relationship, he should just say so, he'd probably have more luck.

His penis was already mutilated, what's a little more destruction?

Genuinely fucked up kid. The Jews are fucking children up. Maybe it's xenoestrogens and stuff in the womb.

History is going to look down on this trend of shooting hormones into prepubescent children and cutting crazy people's genitals up because they "feel different" as backwards and barbaric.

It's going to be spoken of in the same way we look down upon leeches to "balance the humors", and lobotomies for Schizophrenics.

> accidetally married a tumblrina or a redditor

If you didn't see it, you deserve it.

Its a fake profile you retarded teenager.

...I remember when people would joke about this happening...and here it is... happening!!!

>mfw I have a niece who's also named Skyler.

>mummy said the doctors told her I was a boy - but they got it wrong ... I've always been a ninja turtle'
>the heartwarming story of Donatello, who was born a boy called Seth, and how his school has helped him grow into a happy little turtle

>courage to come out as heterosexual

What. The. Fuck.

Is this gonna be the norm in the future? I swear this kind of stupid shit just makes me want to watch the world burn

kek, looks like he has a boner

Isn't it great we get to be progressive and not colonise space instead!

Nope, manface is still manface.

My family told me that they'd disown me if I became a tranny or a Muslim. We're non-white so I'm not sure where that falls on the privileged scum spectrum.

Read this book.

Its fucking prophetic.

Man, the poor poor girl :/

the kid having his bar mitzvah has his finger nails painted, look at his hands. wtf

>how does this make Sup Forums feel

sick to my stomach and sorry for the poor thing.

how can the jews be such masterminds if this is what they do to themselves?

Is there anything worse in modern times than the "transgender" movement? State sanctioned irrecoverable mutilation and castration of mentally vulnerable people and anybody who speaks out against it gets media witchhunted or arrested for hate crime.