The """god emperor princess" Ivanka converted to orthodox judaism and taking circumsized Jew cock in the ass everyday

>The """god emperor princess" Ivanka converted to orthodox judaism and taking circumsized Jew cock in the ass everyday
>Ghostbusters is officially making profit and not a flop
>Milo got banned from twitter, practically loses all of his relevance
>Drumpf got stumped by Kebab family and freefalling in the polls
>Shillary gonna make history as first womyn president

2016: The year Sup Forums BTFO. You guys are losing on every front. How does it feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/charlie-mahtesian/2012/11/rasmussen-explains-149240
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470191907133.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CORRECT ME MORE DADDY

>brexit will never happen

nothing of value was lost

lol the ghostbusters movie just broke even and its been out for almost 3 weeks.

This country is so fucked.

Oh vey, yeah. You guys got shoah'd

If you think CTR would pay someone to shill at this place, who are they gonna convert? I'm just here to laugh at you guys

Ghostbusters has to hit 400 million to make a profit.

cant wait for the unfolding riot on twatter

Eurocucks can't into polls.

Murrican polls, especially averages are always accurate

>>Ghostbusters is officially making profit and not a flop

They just pulled even, and they conveniently left out the $150 million or so spent on marketing.

Says increasingly nervous man.

>loses all relevance
Do you follow Milo at all? He's gained renown from that.

What is it with shills having trouble with English, did Hillary contract with foreigners?
Saged and hidden.

The day Hilary gets elected is going to be the best shitposting day ever. Can't wait 2bh.

Good luck m8. I wonder if Hillary has enough funding to pay people to go vote?

Ghostbusters isn't making a profit. It's possible that it can break even.

Figure around 300 million for it to actually turn a profit.

Sup Forums has been having a rough 2 years since the shemitah thing

Honestly, I think this world no, this whole universe is a joke. One sick twisted joke fabricated by an omnipotent comedian
who hates us because we don't share his sense of humor.

They're accurate when the media isn't completely biased against one candidate, but when they are, it's easy to heavily oversample Democrats and throw out any votes you don't like for any bullshit reason.

>You guys are losing on every front. How does it feel?
That's why I came here in the first place. Because everything around me is going to shit.

But mark my words, in the end I will win, my family will win, my offspring will win. My decendents will look back to me as I look back to my grandfather, an emovable rock, unyielding to the waves of "liberalism" and degeneracy.

We will not waver, these results will not deter us.

It really disturbs me that there are leftists so lame as you. You don't even benefit from being a libtard freak. I don't get it.

Liberalism really is a disease.

my god, you're all desperate

2016 has been the best year for Sup Forums by far. if you can't understand that you obviously don't frequent Sup Forums hand lack any understanding of how we think.

>an emovable rock
>will not deter
Neither will proper spelling...

no lol

They do understand it that's why they're shilling so mcuh

"emovable" was probably a typo

deter was spelled correctly

>Orthodox Jew
>Still dresses like a whore
(Sorry Eric, but she does and that is degenerate.)

Ivanka a Jew... well the Trumps do love money.

Why would anyone shill this hellhole???

The purpose of shilling is to convert a voter or two. Why the fuck would anyone bother to convert bunch of cuck Finn and brazilian white supremacist in this board?

You're losing, can't take being a loser when someone points that out and call the person who's just describing facts a shill

>paying people to vote
Bitch is probably stupid enough to try

I literally don't care.

I would vote for that woman for anything.

I would even vote for her for president.

>Why would anyone shill this hellhole???
lol okay

Well why don't you answer? I'm doing it for free here just to see your tears.

If I were a shill manager for CRT then I won't bother with this place. Maybe the comment sections of NYTimes, Washingtonpost, LA Times, Twitter, comment sections of official facebook, that's about it.

There's no gain shilling in this wasteland. You guys just can't take facts for shit, bury your head in the sand while accusing the factbringer of shilling.

>facts
right, okay

Okay everybody time to dispel this "x movie is profitable" bullshit.

Let's take a small look into how movie production budget and other such numbers are manipulated to make rough estimates on if a movie is profitable or not.

Production budget:
Production budget is determined before the main production of a movie occurs, it's essentially a blueprint for how every dollar of a movie production will be spent before production begins. For various financial reasons, this number is often largely overestimated. There are multiple ways a large production company will "overrun" their budget, such as charging themselves for reused assets, "renting" their own equipment to themselves, and borrowing personnel from other productions. Generally, a production budget can be around 25% larger than what is actually spent on a film. This number does NOT include distribution or marketing costs for a movie, which can easily run over 50% to 70% of the production budget itself, although those numbers are often seperately available. This number also does not include interest on possible loans a production company could take out for the budget itself. It's best to think of this number as an indicator of how much the movie would cost if production was undertaken by a different company where personnel and equipment was all hired and rented only for the film.

Domestic Box office:
Box office is the gross amount of revenue generated by ticket sales from a film. Not all of this money gets back to the production company. The amount of money the production company receives often varies on the week of the film's release. It typically starts out higher, commonly between 60 to 50 percent going back to the production company for the first week of release. The percentage will fall week over week in favor of the theater and ticket sellers. This is why release weekend is such a large number for determining a film's success.

International Box Office:
Same as domestic, although the domestic returns are commonly smaller for the production company. The amount of return varies wildly per country based on their laws and tax rulings, exchange rates can also influence this number.

Advertising costs:
This number is often far closer to what is actually spent compared to the production budget and account for all advertising, foreign and domestic. Some theaters and ticket sellers may independently advertise to boost their own sales, and those expenses are not included in this number, as it does not come out of the production company pockets.

So, essentially, a film is not profitable at matching it's production budget to the box office. Far from it, actually.

>The """god emperor princess" Ivanka converted to orthodox judaism and taking circumsized Jew cock in the ass everyday

pics

So we lose no matter what?

Like the fact that Hillary should be in prison?

oh yeah, okay, right, lol, okay, right.

clever.

THE ELECTION BELONGS TO MOLOCH

THE ELECTION BELONGS TO HILLARY

>tfw a leaf is a-ok

The reason to shill is simple, pol has had an effect.

A big one.

So because people in power, in the media, the ADL, etc have the ability to use social media platforms to augment, diminish, and create public perception, they use it in places that threaten, even if slightly, their own goals.

This website has had paid posters since 2010.

:^)

How do you guys justify Ivanka's (((husband)))?

Look at how she dresses, no wonder Israel does not recognize the liberal "Orthodox" Jewish branch in america. Ivanka is a dumb goy slut and I'm not even Jewish

it covered the production cost, not ads

Tiffany's boyfriend is Jewish also. As is mine. And he's on the Trump train.

Can you provide the identify of this fluid druid?

Not even.

kek, no.

wow that is sad

>Ghostbusters is officially making profit and not a flop

It has made back its production value, it is still not making a profit due to the fact that the amount of money spent on advertising means to make a profit it needs to make more then $300 million, shill harder faggot.

1) Nothing of value was lost
2) He has been shown on more prime time and cable network shows since the ban and has hundreds of articles written about him showing how censorious twitter and the left in general is, even if you consider it a success it is a pyrrhic victory it has destroyed the lefts credibility more than helped it.

>Drumpf got stumped by Kebab family and freefalling in the polls
I keep seeing this but I don't believe it, this is just wishful thinking and as always it seems the most nervous lefties spout this after the disaster that was the DNC convention, when half your voter base ups and leaves on the first day do you really think it is a good thing?

>Shillary gonna make history as first womyn president
Really, when half the voter base would rather vote for Trump than for Shillary I just do not see it happening.

>The """god emperor princess" Ivanka converted to orthodox judaism and taking circumsized Jew cock in the ass everyday.
Good for her, if I was someone who hated the Jews and saw a conspiracy behind everything I would probably be upset like most of the stormweenies on Sup Forums but instead I see someone who is not acting like a degenerate and is having a proper family. Then again after Shillary having another mans child I guess this is what someone from the left side expects yeah?

3/10 for making me respond, shill harder faggot.

P.S. Also clearly in your mind Sup Forums is one person amirite you glorious and gigantic faggot!

>I keep seeing this but I don't believe it, this is just wishful thinking and as always it seems the most nervous lefties spout this after the disaster that was the DNC convention, when half your voter base ups and leaves on the first day do you really think it is a good thing?
>Really, when half the voter base would rather vote for Trump than for Shillary I just do not see it happening.

Read the polls man. Your drumf got BTFO'd hard and he kept digging his grave further. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand, just like bunch of Sup Forumstards believing that Romney would win in '12. I'll screencap your sad post and laugh at you on Nov 8th

>300 million
That might even be lowballing it at this point.

We won Brexit faggot. Fuck you

nah man sorry. its some instagram chick, but her account is private either way. here's something for your interest.

>US flag
>won brexit
Taking credit from something you dindu.

Also see Eurocucks can't into poll. They don't have Gallup, Rasmussen, Yougov, 538, PPP and RCP.

I have read the polls, all it has shown is the hypocrisy of the media in defending Shillary. When the media will take two exact same stories and spin them in two different directions (see pic related) how can I ever trust them?

Also didn't it get reported that over 32 million tuned in to watch Trumps acceptance speech at the RNC and yet barely 28 million managed to watch Shillaries acceptance.

Shill harder faggot!

>He thinks Brexit will actually happen...

>he does it for free

>jew sympathizer
Why?

> how can I ever trust them?
Polls are math. OK the Reuters one you can make valid argument about methodology, how about all of the others? Even the conservative leaning Rasmussen have Clinton leading.

She's orthodox, race-mixing is disgusting.
But at least she's not Reform.
Reforms are the bad ones.

I have to be generous to this shill otherwise they will understand that what they are shilling is absolute shit, come on, nothing better than baiting the baiter to making the respond! The more he posts the more money he gets which means the more he can give to some poor retard on patreon who can't take care of themselves!

My grandmother's a Gallagher.

This looks like Lea

BLOCKED

>Polls are math

So you are saying that they can be manipulated if the numbers are not to the liking of the people who are establishing the poll, just like the poll that says that 1 in 5 men on college campuses are rapists. Good work shill for making my point for me.

>OK the Reuters one you can make valid argument about methodology, how about all of the others?
You answered your own question.

>Even the conservative leaning Rasmussen have Clinton leading.
At this point are you even trying shill?

>If you think CTR would pay someone to shill at this place, who are they gonna convert?
The point isn't to convert, the point is to subvert, by taking everyone's mind and energy off the /cfg/ and Trump memes.

Ghostbusters did in fact flop barely making a small profit. A sequel will not be ordered. It flopped.

Milo has more of a reach then ever before.

Trump is going to win.

You are a nigger and I will gas you on the day of rope.

>>Even the conservative leaning Rasmussen have Clinton leading.
>At this point are you even trying shill?

Rasmussen has a well known conservative bias. They were the outlier in '12 election predicting Romney would win, and there were countless other errors. If you know anything about horserace politics in the US you would know

>Making a profit.
Nope.

Source of the article
politico.com/blogs/charlie-mahtesian/2012/11/rasmussen-explains-149240

What now Steve Irwin?? Crickey got your baby?

Probably because Sup Forums can't separate between Jews (religion) who believe that 'goys' are here to serve them and Jews (Race?) Example : Schlomo was born to Ashkenazi parents but does not believe in the Torah, is Schlomo Jewish? Or a personal example I'm a Russian who had a great grand parent on his mothers side that was Jewish, I look very white but Sup Forums would categorize me as a kike, hence the reason I don't support most of the views on Sup Forums, you fuckers are a bunch of conspiracy nuts.

>Automated polls

Once again surely something like that could not be manipulated to change the data, its not as if an online community before has ever manipulated polls just for the laughs.

Holy fuck exactly how dense are you shill?

Well I'm just gonna screencap your post, then laugh at you on the eve of Nov 8th.

Hope to see your Aussie flag in my thread then, all the best user!

Then explain why the democratic primary exit polls deviated from the reported results by over triple the MoE.

(Hint:It's election fraud)

#NotAllMuslims

We aren't talking about the "good" jews retard. We are talking about the lying untrustworthty nature of the jews that are ruining the world. There are also Jew puppets.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

So in other words you literally have no comeback exact a future threat, what a joke, by all means screencap an anonymous Australian posting on this site, it shall be amusing if it swings the other way and you don't post it you gigantic fucking shill!

>there are people on Sup Forums shilling for a man who cucked his daughter to the Jews (Trump)
>there are people on Sup Forums shilling for a literal cuck (Hillary)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470191907133.webm

Sage and hide. I just want to tell you how fucking stupid you are.

You are part of a shitty group of people you know that?

Go back to the gas chambers faggot

Comparing a radical religion to an ethnicity, if you can even call it that since "Jewish" ethnic backgrounds are all over the place, Nice job.
And if you mean the religion of Judaism, fuck it, it's almost as bad as Islam. But separate the Orthodox Jews who actualy believe this crap from the "ethnicity" of Jews.

I hate this board, but when hilldog wins I'll be posting here for 48 hours straight. Have your anuses lubed

Pretty much this. No one is going to fucking pay someone to shill this shit hole. Fucking no one. They are going to shill Reddit where there is a sizable portion of still pissed Bernouts. No one cares about this place.

Get yours ready for a Trump victory. There's no way Hillary will win.

>Sup Forums says holocaust was a hoax
>Muh GAS CHAMBERS
pick one you faggots
And how exactly am I connected to these people? Geneticly? Nah I'm a slav, with mostly Russian and European dna. Religiously? Nah I'm a Christian.

Not to mention that the majority of Jews are non-religious.

Right after I trust that muslim using taqiyya to cross the borders.

You are part of a shitty untrustworthy group, you must be gassed with them because you cannot be trusted.

It still did not do well globally, and that is the big selling point, US sales alone aren't enough to deign it a success.

>There's no way Hillary will win.
k

Do you agree with Bobby Fischer?

If not, you get the gas that you shouldve gotten in the fake holohoax

>not my country
Why the fuck should I care?

You do realize that Fischer was an aspie that suffered from schizophrenia, right?

Christ I hope they fucking paid you by the post for your shilling because if they were paying you for quality they were not getting their moneys worth.