/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

Freshly Squeezed Edition

>pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1Wm4kG6ON8
beaufortplace.tumblr.com/post/161773906250/twin-peaks-fire-walk-with-me-1992-twin-peaks
imaginedalecooper.tumblr.com/post/141634891686/twin-peaks-resource-masterlist-ii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Agent 4'7"

reminder that this is the EXACT MOMENT s2 turned into unwatchable garbage. Notice anything?

REKCUFREHTOM OUY YLLEK ENEG KCUF

Are those olives in the salad? Damn philistines. You're right, this ruins all Twin Peaks for me

eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

>it's not about the bunnies
dropped

reminder that gene kelly was a good person

Played superbly by Vin Diesel

What kind of fantastic vines has he got growing around there?

YOU ARE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA

HELLLLLLOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOO

I like my /tpg/ with extra FROSTING

I really hope there aren't any remaining FLAKES in these threads

I wonder how it feels to be cast for your, if we're honest, serious fault.

GARMONBOZIAAAAAAAAA

Given that she can identify him from the hit and run, in which episode will we see Richard brutally murder this fatass, or give her the d in order to control and manipulate her?

Probably next episode. I don't think Richard is going to end well.

WITH JUDY!!!!!!!!!

Imagine being this attractive. Amazing that she wasn't a bigger star. She must have had the world's worst agent.

She didn't have her... special agent.

>There's a body alright
>that neogaf spoiler
yea, she doesn't have much of a future on the show

Why don't they just have a single band play the credits ala julee cruise? Why don't they actually do more with them like the second episode?

There's no reason that there would be more than one local indie band playing in bang bang bar and ends every episode on a note of stupid trend signaling.

Every day, once a day, I shitpost a crackpot theory on here. I don’t plan it, I don’t wait for it, I just let it happen.
It could be that Dell Mibbler is the key behind the mystery, that the band scenes at the end of every season 3 episode are actually worthwhile, or stating that DumbLand is accepted Twin Peaks canon.

She was too pure for Hollywood, which wanted her to do dirty things.

>that neogaf spoiler
what?

This is from all the way back in 2015 from a guy who witnessed some of the shooting. Now it all makes sense.

episode 6 sucked aside from this. No great moments, surrealism, interesting structure.

Is The Missing Pieces actually spliced into FWWM or do I have to watch the scenes separate?
I'm asking because if they are then I'm willing to shell out the money, otherwise I'll just watch it on amazon's streamy thing for free.

Holy shit learn how to write in English. What country are you from?

Separate. It's the best way to watch it. Experience the film as intended, and then watch the scenes separately.

>drug mom has the same setup in episode 3 and episode 6 119 scene
Lynch is a hack confirmed

No, they're a separate thing entirely. There's a fanedit which isn't bad that places them into the movie (aside from one scene, Cooper talking to Diane outside of her office because it didn't really fit anywhere)

>the Cooper book
Just finished that one a few weeks ago and I was amazed at how boring it was.

You have this quirky dude with implied psychic powers and this is the best you could come up with for a backstory? Complete trash.

nice, thanks

pic related is from 199 scene of episode 6

kek

There was more to Dell than people think though, he was referenced in the ep before last

Not who you're @ing, but his post was fine. I think you're the one with the problem.

They are separate

You're clearly a Twin peaks fan though because you're acting autistic about it sight-unseen

....are you new?

It's definitely 100% gonna be Miss Piggy that dies, she mentioned she works with kids and then kids find the body, must be killed at her place of work.

Theories...like reddit

Imagine if the grapes were to be your pusy!

Reminder IMMA IMMA GOOD MAN

>acting autistic

Bub I'm just asking because its a difference of 40 dollars and time right now.
Me and a friend got his 17 year old cousin hooked on the show, finished season 2 and now we want to get together and watch the film and then start The Return.

I thought the YouTube recap bandwagoners on here were a myth, but there's literally no other reason that he wouldn't understand that post.

Fucking teenage posers on my Sup Forums

/tpg/ is already dead after only 23 days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

Is Lynch taking his time? He's fucking with the viewers? Or is he just lazy?
I was thinking a combination of the three.

This, let's just talk about the show in a sterile, matter-of-fact manner

It's the Sup Forums way to do that

confirmed related to the Palmers

DEEPEST LORE

This wasn't episode 6 dumbass.

Also if you expect surrealism from every single episode you are going to get just as Lynched as the people who complain about the lack of cherry pie.

WAYS OF DEALING WITH JUDY OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS

>God tier
Leaving her out of it

>Shit tier
Not leaving her out of it

I'm preety sure SHO wont renew it for the 4th season.

Laura's cousin, Face Palmer?

He probably just filmed an 18 hour movie, then decided how to split it episodically getting some bands he likes to help end each episode

isn't the point that her life is stationary

...are you talking about Judy?

>no episode 6 ratings because wikipedia deleted it
>he can't make the graph himself
what a joke of an austist LOL

They are obviously filmed on the same day.

Reminder Season 3 is one long movie.

Where do you stand on stating that you're going to leave her out of it, but then bringing her into it soon after?

This and Michael J Assassin are my favorites

>renew it for the 4th season
>4th season

youtube.com/watch?v=A1Wm4kG6ON8

Dougie Jones is one thicc bih?!??!?!

Yeah, the fat lady was the weird casting choice of this episode. Not the manlet assassin.

>not including streaming data

Holy fuck that's truly eye-opening.

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

HELL GAW BABY DAMN NO

Why does this show have so many fucking memes

I thought you knew

>taking the time to post this multiple times a day
What a joke of an existance

Because we have to wait a week between episodes that have little plot progession so we have to do something to occupy our retarded brains until next sunday. Pic related. Its Finn Detulio. My archnemisis

thank mr jackpots

This show is just a bunch of random hit or miss scenes isn't it?

>41 posters
>79 replies
Thats better than usual. Usually its like 20 posters and 310 replies

More like a bunch of hit and hit scenes.

stop replying to yourself and forcing this shit, it's really getting pathetic

thanks mr jackpots

>Ashes to ashes
>Funk to funky
>We know Judy is a plastic-wrapped body

What did he mean by this?

>We got five years to leave Judy out of it

Truly this show has the deepest lore

>let's dance
>put on your floral shirt and shit your pants

This one was even weirder, desu.

>Oh! You Shitty come outta my ass

A bit on the nose that one

beaufortplace.tumblr.com/post/161773906250/twin-peaks-fire-walk-with-me-1992-twin-peaks

This is super cool.

hit and run scenes, yes

Can you give me the tutorial of how to watch fwwm and missing pieces?

>tumblr
fuck off

Vito loves securitycock. Now we know where this guy got to.

imaginedalecooper.tumblr.com/post/141634891686/twin-peaks-resource-masterlist-ii

I like how the shot of the pole in FWWM goes downwards and the one in 6 goes upwards.

she has a nude scene in a random movie

Its a damn shame how much of a waste this new season is. It should have picked up right from where season 2 left off. Lynch could have figured out how to deal with the aging. This is NOT Twin Peaks. Almost all of it takes place outside of Twin Peaks. It's incredibly sad that we waited 26 years for this. Wheres the locations we know? Wheres the music we know? Where are the characters we know? Lynch is a total asshole for doing this to his fans and he can expect a strongly worded letter from me.

thank you sir