Tfw no Brigitte gf in high school

>tfw no Brigitte gf in high school

Wasted years...

What laptop? Screen looks really thin

Yes, very sad.

Mimi Rogers is an underrated mom in this movie, I love her.

I wish the 2nd movie didn't almost completely do away with the humor that was so prominent in the first one.
Could have done with a little less bleakness desu.

I want to marry her.

Haven't seen it yeah but the wavering between horror and comedy reminds me of a Raimi movie or Ravenous

brigitte is a weird name

Blame the Irish

These threads are comfy

It's a notepad

The 2nd film is actually excellent in its own right and a worthy follow-up to the original, but the complete change in tone is a bit jarring.

I like the darker themes of the second movie. Not sure how they could have made a follow-up that kept the humor elements after the ending of the first film.

>Not sure how they could have made a follow-up that kept the humor elements after the ending of the first film.

That is true.

she's a nice girl

Man, she is just fucking adorable.

We need more comfy Canadian horror.

Just finished it Sad. Sad Bad. Mimi still best mom

>Ginger is obviously supposed to be the hot one
>Brigitte is supposed to be the awkward and ugly one
>Sup Forums still unanimously goes for Brigitte

What the fuck for?

they both are.
Sup Forums just goes for any autist girl first, because they seem attainable

Because Brigitte is super cute and more relatable. Ginger is pretty hot as well, but Brigitte is special.

I honestly think Emily Perkins is more striking and attractive than Katherine Isabelle.

Emily Perkins is cute. CUTE!

brigitte has more unique facial features and really nice hair
ginger is a more generic sort of pretty

The 2nd movie was still pretty funny IMO, even if the humor in it was much more cruel than the humor in the first one.
The finale of the 2nd movie is both the funniest and the most depressing moment in the entire series IMO.