I just dropped 330mcg of LSD and I dunno what I'm gonna do

I just dropped 330mcg of LSD and I dunno what I'm gonna do.

Any cool movies on like, netflix or somethin???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxxqdrrpgZc
youtube.com/watch?v=QNENqDAe4vo
youtu.be/AYrCFIgEYXM
youtube.com/watch?v=izhviQ1PACs
youtube.com/watch?v=3txHPS3LzgY
youtube.com/watch?v=FdvWR9yWO_E
youtube.com/watch?v=xxaOItEmu3U&channel=UCXdtVJ_UluPGfBHel1BoRUA
youtu.be/U8TcrMFFqJg
youtube.com/watch?v=alvWB2PJETU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

think about the existential meaninglessness of life

Ideally go out in nature. If you can't listen to music. Movies are a fucking waste of a trip.

Problem Child 2

This is God I'm trapped in your computer you have to break me out

This

DUDE

>not planning out exactly what you're going to do before you do drugs

Idiot

You're by yourself?

You fucked up

here you go, enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=gxxqdrrpgZc

Valhalla Rising
>might cause bad trip
Lion King
Planet Earth II
Lord of the Rings
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Fuck off. It's not like music or nature are the only ways to utilize a trip. Movies are cool too once in a while.

Spirited Away

You can either:
1. Watch Koyaanisqatsi
2. get fucked in da woods by elderly Idahoan men
3. this4. this5.this Once the trip wears off, cut off your balls and dick and kill yourself you degenerate junkie

better call saul, its great on acid

Who the fuck watches Lion King on acid? Are you fucking 12?

If you want something trippy, Enter the Void.

Protip: There is a good chance what you are 'dropping' is not actually acid but a similar designer psychedelic.

at what complexity level does a system become "self aware"? To be aware of yourself is to understand that you ARE the complex system that is aware of ITSELF. so there's a recursion here: TO BE self-aware is to acknowledge that there is the SELF, an entity that KNOWS itself. The entity knows itself by getting the information about itself physically (transmitted by the sensory organs). this together with understanding that the thing observed is the observer itself, grants the observer self awareness.

Speed racer on hbogo!!

This. If the tabs tastes even a tiny bit sour you just got fucked big time.

DUDE DRUGS

LMAO
M
A
O

Srsly, cool movie? NETFLIX?
Either go out or listen to some music.

You will like this
youtube.com/watch?v=QNENqDAe4vo

watch End of Evangelion

>Movies are cool too once in a while
You vision is probably too distorted and you're definitely gonna have a hard time following a story.
That CLARITY though when listening to music on psychedelics

Without question the best movie ever made to watch on LSD Yellow Submarine. The animation is specifically designed to compliment it, and the jokes, the tone and pacing are perfect. Wait between 2 and 4 hours after you take it so you're peaking when you get near the end. I swear you will not regret it.

>Koyaanisqatsi
Baraka and Samsara are far better. Koy... is intentionally ugly garbage and the DVD quality doesn't help.

Samsara
Baraka
Thin Red Line
Tree of Life

On 300, yeah, you won't be able to follow. But on 75 you can enjoy a good, well made movie so much that you feel like you're orgasming. I was drowning in euphoria admiring the skill of Kurosawa at his height.

This is Computer I'm trapped in your god you have to break me out

Bad idea. It's one of the most psychedelic movies around but doesn't go together with acid at all. Acid is too chaotic and too much time dilation for such a long movie. If anything you'd watch the first part.

Honestly dude, acid takes 12-16 hours and feels like 3 days (if it's real acid and dependant on the dose though). Go outside first, listen to music, eat some fruit, etc. Maybe just watch a comfy movie during the come-down.

That being said, if you're going to watch a movie, definitely Waking Life.

Fifth Element

listen to this song if you dare
youtu.be/AYrCFIgEYXM

Good advice on the come down, I watched Fellowship of the Ring late in a trip once and it was extremely comfy.

This is break me out I'm trapped in your computer you have to God

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=izhviQ1PACs

youtube.com/watch?v=3txHPS3LzgY

youtube.com/watch?v=FdvWR9yWO_E

Sup Forums is literally the funniest shit to me when I'm tripping.It really feels like you're just having a laugh with your bros.Like other anons said go outside and listen to some music.Watch Muppet Treasure island on your comedown.It's muppetkino.

>12-16 hours
It doesn't take more than 8, what the hell did you take?

>nu-psych

Watch The Holy Mountain.

It gets the job done.

Nope. Koy is the best of the three.

All I'm going to say is, get some goddamn testing kits, you can get them online very cheaply. Real acid takes -atleast- 12 hours.

A really big recommendation for that kind of comfy come-down movie watching are the futurama movies. Especially the one with the timetravel. Shit's great.

That movie is garbage. Aesthetically repulsive, intellectually unengaging, and the depiction of the effect of drugs is wrong.

You shouldn't watch it ever and on acid it will annoy the hell out of you.

It's edgy and shallow. The "look at me" brand of art. And the visual quality is garbage. On acid you will see every artifact at once.

>Real acid takes -atleast- 12 hours.
Depending on the dose a normal duration is somewhere between 8 and 12 hours, with most having significant effects lasting around ten hours or so. If it lasts more than 12 hours at a regular dose (1--150µg), you're not taking acid but something else, maybe a DOx.

Did you use Ehrlich reagent?

I'm talking out of experience and considering the dose the guy took is exactly my comfy spot (300-350µg). That's atleast 12-16 hours, if not more.

Your experience is very unusual then. Normally a trip lasts as long as I said. My 300µg trips were basically over after 12 hours too, maybe some residual autism, but no significant effects. Normal doses are over in ten hours for me. Which is exactly regular. You shouldn't pretend your outlier experience is representative when it's easy to find general statistical data.

forget movies,watch a nature documentary

DUDE LE EPIC FOR THE FUCKING WIN IM SO HIGH IM HIGH AS FUCC HAHAHA DUDE WEED

That's nothing, Bateman. Check these out. Picked 'em up from the post office today.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxaOItEmu3U&channel=UCXdtVJ_UluPGfBHel1BoRUA

youtu.be/U8TcrMFFqJg
Så jävla tung!

I wish you a bad trip OP

>open thread asking for something
>never reply to any answers

I hope you get a PTSD inducing horror trip you cunt.

dr. strange

last time i ate acid i just watched mad men and it was incredible. you don't have to watch some DUDE SO TRIPPY shit if you don't want to user

Planet Earth, muted with a Ben UFO set playing

Let's see Paul Allen's sheet

Blue Jam is absolutely fantastic on acid
I listened to this during my first proper trip and absolutely creased for ages
youtube.com/watch?v=alvWB2PJETU

did you now

t. has never taken drugs

Matrix 1, 2 hour into the trip. Making me want to try it again

-Waking Life
-The Neon Demon
-Only God Forgives
-A Clockwork Orange
-A Scanner Darkly
-Under The Skin
-Lucy
-Ghost In The Shell (2017 remake so you don't have to bother reading english subtitles and the visuals are way better)
-The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty
-A Cure For Wellness

>Real acid takes -atleast- 12 hours
The irony.

Double doses don't last double, they just hit you stronger.

Taking more than 2 tabs is really dumb too, you'll be way too high to guide your trip the way you want it to go. No matter how high you should still aim to retain some control over what's happening. Otherwise a bad trip is entirely your fault.

Dunno about acid, but can confirm that this is great essential drunk core material.

>DUDE SO TRIPPY shit
That's usually the worst to watch. Unless it's like Fear and Loathing, that's fun on LSD.

300µg is completely fine. And most higher doses are fine too. Just keep enough benzos to knock yourself out at hand.,

I just dropped a 60ml of CUM inside your mom and I dunno what I'm gonna do.

Any cool abortion methods on like, hook in her pussy or somethin???

LSD

listening to that would just piss me off

Just shitpost with us user.

>-Ghost In The Shell (2017 remake so you don't have to bother reading english subtitles and the visuals are way better)

Anyone who has ever taken acid knows that watching films would be almost impossible, and in any case much less interesting than being in nature or even listening to music

imma be honest here bois. nature documentals are the way to be on acide along sports broadcasts. if you have to opportunite to be among friends go outside to either train-spotting , car-spotting or people-spotting

LMAO

jerk off for 5 hours straight

I tried watching football highlights and it was a nightmare. I got caught in a time loop, couldn't perceive any progression. Terrible time

>well build characters with great dialogues and great story that makes you change your attitude towards life
DUDE SO TRIPPY LMAO

kys degenerate

try watching motorsports or surfing-skating-snowboargin-cycling.

>Waking Life

This guy gets it

I've seen Samsara tripping and it's shit

Malick vibes are decent tripping but I would never watch Thin Red Line

not true at all

It's fun to go outside for like an hour tops during a trip but getting lost in a great movie (psychedelic or not) is great tripping

>mixing acid with other shit
Good luck.

i did acid watching standup. was brilliant.
i ended up studying closely what a joke was and how important the delivery is.

Watch Blue Velvet.

i also played ace of spades with Sup Forums and listened to doom metal all night, though that was another night.

Voyage of time

Usually I get way too overstimulated from staring at a glowing screen for a long period of time. Also it kind of strips away the illusion of the movie and it feels like actors reciting lines.

And anyway why would you be consuming a Hollywood product when you can be spending time inside your head or exploring the world around you?

Depends on how good the producer was tbqh.
A quality chemist who blots evenly every time and has light-tight QC in place during production vs. some halfwit are going to give you different rides for the same "dose"

Unless you're talking liquid in which case, yo hook me up with that darkweb supplier haha

also LSD vs 1P etc etc. drugs are fun.

what the bleep do we know?

This would be horrifying.

people who listen to death metal on acid are literally stupid people

just listen to grimes and go for a walk, should have planned your trip otherwise wtf are you doing

The Prestige is on netflix

thats actually a really shit animation