ICP plans to march on Washington

Where were you when the million clown posse marched for the Juggalo Movement

>"We are going to explain to the world who the (expletive) we really are,” J said

#JuggaloLivesMatter

detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/2016/07/24/insane-clown-posse-plan-march-washington-dc/87506588/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M
youtu.be/pGBetH-IUZ0
youtu.be/ga_YdZ6Hj2c
youtu.be/jLSWer3fWoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dCTqx5Xif6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>democracy
>how the fuck does that work

What is a juggalo?

So theres gonna be a few thousand more drug addicts in DC next year

How are they still relevant? I remember Backyard Wrestling and Twisted Metal

>What is a juggalo?
This should answer all your questions
youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M

Magnets btfo

This was very informative and educational.

>30 meth adicts dressed as clowns protest.
>million clown march

Fuuuuuuck I just remembered specialing motherfuckers to the hell song. Thanks for the nostalgia bro

Well they're harmless idiots, I watched some video they're amusing to watch for a while.

once upon a time "juggaloism" made sense.

White people, looked out for each other, believed in god, etc.

Make fun all you want, it was an absurd reaction to an ugly world. If you can't relate to that get off Sup Forums.

Nowadays? Fucking degeneracy. All the good juggalos moved on. Glad I never got tattooed.

No fuck off. It was always trashy and faggy.

Basically a bunch of white kids covering their face and chimping out behind their trailer, and fighting unfair fights just as niggers would.

>FBI lists juggalos as gang
>BLM peaceful protesters

I take back anything I said against niggers and spics, kill the juggalos first.

More juggahoes plz. I need to feed my dicks love of white trash

>Juggalos are primarily white
>BLM are primarily black

It's funny I never used to believe that there was institutionalized racism against whites but shit like this proves it.

Miracle trips

I'm about as straight edge as you can get but I like ICP, Twiztid and psychopathic records. If you get past taking it seriously it's actually kind of interesting. Lots of stories of people at their edge, breaking down, evil, violence, demonic possession and monsters. I started listening to them when I was in middle school and never took it too seriously. Some of the most theatrical shows you can go to. Just loads of fun. I wasn't into the hard core gang shit. Those weirdos took it too far. For me it was the same thing as dressing up as gene Simmons and going to a KISS concert.

I have a management position in a huge distribution company. Make good money. Put 20% down on a 3k sq foot house. Married a virgin who gave me two great boys.

I'll post some song links to some story songs that are actually kind of good if there is interest.

Oh, I have a hatchetman tattooed on my left forearm.

>all the good juggalos moved on
No such thing buddy. Stop trying to rationalize your bad life choices

>yfw trump and hillary are just puppets of Violent J distracting us from the impending ICP coup.

A Hulk-a-maniac!!!

> b(2^3)

Not sure what that means but here:

youtu.be/pGBetH-IUZ0

youtu.be/ga_YdZ6Hj2c

youtu.be/jLSWer3fWoQ

This is all newer stuff.

where da Sup Forums family at?

whoop whoop

These guys have been the bad music whipping boys for like two decades now, but not gonna lie they have some good tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCTqx5Xif6k

WHOOP WHOOP