Hmmm... makes you think...

Wtf I hate muslims now

>terrorists are always men

>all men follow the same ideology

wtf i hate men now

oh wow... Sup Forums btfo

1/10, would not bang

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

To be fair, men ARE pretty fucking awful human beings.

kek

im good with banning male immigrants too

That's fine, she's gonna blow you either way

Terrorists don't kill non-males to promote male supremacy. They kill non-muslims to promote muslim supremacy.

Once more, Faggot OP BTFO.
>When will he ever learn?

>Terrorists are always men.
Someone hasn't been reading the news.

Sounds like we should ban muslim men then

It not all muslims and its not all men

Its Muslim Men

Eliminate half of those 1.6 billion and a lot less people will be exploding

No. We're pretty good at being human.

shes going to be banging you

fuck yes, all the female immigrant pussy for me

i dont think she needs you to go bang

wtf i hate wtf now

>oh wow... Sup Forums btfo
What did he mean by this?

Kek true

wtf I hate thinking now

wtf I hate hate now

Islam is an ideology people can choose to be a part of, or not. Being a man isn't. You can stop thinking about this now.

wtf i hate now

wtf i hate hate and op

You're welcome for society, cunt

Killing all men would make the world completely collapse. Killing all muslims would make the world a much better place

So they agree, ban Muslim Men, right?
That's clearly the common factor they're coming to.
It's a fair compromise.

That's only because women lack the capacity to commit violence and rape.
Men are designed to be capable of violence, men are aggressive, social, and carry out the justice of society.

The reason muslims suck is that they culturally espouse a system of justice different from western tradition, and woman should be happy they can at least pretend they are equal in western societies.

Lmao

Goddammit

mmmh, no. You see thats problematic because I was reading Foucault the other day and yeah, you can stop being a "man", by man I mean a weaponized (by the patriarchy) oppressive sex male body.

I completely agree with this. 90% of violent crime is committed by males. However men don't complain when profiled by literally every single human being on the planet. Every person knows men are a greater threat in violent situations are are more prone to violence in the first place. This is accepted. They are also responsible for rational logical thought and have created a working society.

However muslims seem to think they should get special treatment. They are a greater threat, so we should profile them as a greater threat. When police put their guard down when dealing with women no one bats an eye, but when police are more wary around blacks everyone loses their minds.

But obviously an extreme like banning all men and muslims is just plain stupid. But being more wary and acknowledging the statistical probability of demographics does not make you racist/sexist.

>Men have contributed almost everything to western society

>meanwhile muslims have only contributed demolition crews.

Leftists are so bad at moral equivalency.

>an ideology that people can change
>biological gender that is genetically immutable

>3.5 billion men = 1.6 billion muslims
False equivalence.

>Terrorists are often muslims
Often is misleading. Terrorists are almost always muslims, either religiously or culturally.

>Terrorists are always men
Except in the Middle East where terrorists may be women or children that have been strapped with explosives and detonated in a mosque or public setting. The Middle East really is a bastion of equal rights.

>That's just stupid
Yeah. It is.

this isnt even the biggest problem here. the biggest problem is that those male terrorists dont target females to promote male supremacy.

People don't kill in the name of masculinity, but they do in the name of Islam.

Alright, everybody out, this thread is over.

>Muslims follow the Quran
>men follow many different philosophies
Generalizing Muslims would still be more accurate than generalizing men.