OOOH MY GOD HOLY SHIT HOLY FUCK WHAAAAT!

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW! INCOMING INCOMING INCOMING!
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-hillary-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/wikileaks-exposes-clinton-isis/
nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/isis-has-expanded-to-18-countries-since-u-s-military-campaign-began-736948803948
dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett
hiddenamericans.com/politics/wikileaks-hillary-had-role-in-fomenting-isis/
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/julian-assange-wikileaks-emails-will-prove-14963913/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=H0dmEOwWxGU
youtu.be/40-jeectGKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even if they had a smoking gun. The media will ignore it and anyone that brings it up will be called a conspiracy nut.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!
GET IN HERE!

Julian Assange of Wikileaks says that they will be soon dropping a bombshell that will absolutely devastate Hillary Clinton, and it has to do with her aiding the terrorist scumbags of ISIS!!!

>thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-hillary-isis/

WE GOT MORE INBOUND! GET READY! BATTLESTATIONS!

thefreethoughtproject.com/wikileaks-exposes-clinton-isis/

>WikiLeaks Exposes Hillary’s Stunning Connection to ISIS — Mainstream Media Blackout Ensues

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/isis-has-expanded-to-18-countries-since-u-s-military-campaign-began-736948803948

>YOU MOTHERFUCKERS FUCK UR ASSES!

>WikiLeaks: Hacked Emails Prove Hillary ARMED JIHADISTS In Syria - Including ISIS
dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett

>WikiLeaks: Hillary had role in fomenting ISIS
hiddenamericans.com/politics/wikileaks-hillary-had-role-in-fomenting-isis/

k

pack your shit up boys
we 1776 soon

>Trump was right!

Why do these fucking websites not print a dateline?

God I hate that.

>read this
>its nothing

post something post-worthy or jerk off by yourself

>No new tweets from wikileaks

It's nothing!

SOME OF THESE WERE 1MIN OLD WHEN I POSTED THEM. ITS COMING. THE EMAILS WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY AFTER AS USUAL.

>literally all just propaganda websites

k

this thread is brought to you by paid shills

What the fuck are you doing, autist?

Would you marry a mildly autistic qt Sup Forums?
I certainly would.

I am monitoring this thread

>YA GET THAT ON CAMERA SPORT?
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/julian-assange-wikileaks-emails-will-prove-14963913/

>I certainly would.

>cursing your children with austistic genes
Just imagine having to raise those autistic bastards

Bump

>Even if they had a smoking gun. The media will ignore it and anyone that brings it up will be called a conspiracy nut.
This

clinton cash is definitely going to be primetime series soon

Unreliable news source reports that a site that has been crying wolf for years will release more conspiracy theories.

How desperate are you faggots? Life is meaningless, quit getting riled up over petty shit like this.

>Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/

wow wtf! I was voting Clinton but now I'm a #Dump4Trump!

>Depression and Alzheimers runs in my family
I wasn't having children anyways, no way am I giving that shit away.

>tfw your family name dies with you

>Has an autistic brain meltdown over being told they don't look autistic

That's the joke, right?

F5 wikileaks?

Are you really this fucking retarded?

You guys have been posting this shit for weeks.

Until it actually gets leaked for us to see, shut the fuck up. Your energy is better spent doing things that aid the guys over at CGF and making CGF memes.

wtf i hate isis now

>Wikileaks: Hillary Lied Under Oath About Arming ISIS
youtube.com/watch?v=H0dmEOwWxGU

Hillary could probably kill a man on stage and eat his heart and the media would blame civilian gun ownership.

just like they ignored the DNC email hacks...

No, what they'll do is publish the story, then bribe Clinton for millions, then push some bullshit counter story 24/7 about Trump being a KGB agent or something

>Are you or a loved one
>you
wouldnt "you" forget that commercial?

Added to next Trump gen. It's going to be YUUUGGEE

Dude, Comey flat out said, he didn't imply it he SAID it, Hillary broke the law concerning giving unclassified people access to classified material.

Same day Hillary comes out and says "No one is too big to be prosecuted" in a speech. NO ONE covers how ironic it was she wasn't in handcuffs making that statement.

Yet people like you actually think that that statement is far off point? Hillary could have a gaggle of children hanging from pipes bleeding into a large bowl labeled 'I Make Cookies from This' and fucking CNN would still be talking about how Trump sneezed and made a baby fart so he hates babies.

Leftists. Delusional not only once, but a million times.

They didn't ignore it. Most of the top DNC brass has been purged. Trump needs to stop giving these fucks ammo.

Wheres the fucking link to the emails?

and what is this goddamn voice I am hearing. Holy shit.

KEK wills it
Deus Vult

>Trump needs to stop giving these fucks ammo
That's not how propaganda works user.

The interview linked there is talking about an old archive, though.

Where do you get "incoming" from anywhere?

yes he basically listed all the reasons she was guilty and said but it doesnt apply to her basically

GIVE US THE DIRT ON HILLARY, JULIAN, YOU FUCKING COCKTEASE

I'LL

BELIEVE

IT

WHEN

I

SEE

IT

I will this embassy cuckold would spill the beans already. What a fucking attention whore.

That man in that picture slaughtered anywhere between 80-100 innocents. Can't believe you'd use his likeness like that.

DNC claims Russia hacked their emails.
Less than a week later ISIS declares Jihad on Russia.

Thanks for the (You).

Nice shit video with no source. #MakeAmericaRetardedAgain

Would anyone be mad if we just invaded the shit out of saudi arabia?

WHERE
MY
FLORIDA
BROS
AT?

They manufacture it. The interview about Khan was literally nothing.

They're grinding their teeth down on the stone of Trump. They'll be dull and useless by the time it matters. They're stupid, very stupid.

Mostly, they're desperate. Trump winning literally means the crimes coming into the light. Most of the media is complicit. They'll pay. You'll see a schism soon when they realize Hillary has no chance. The ones with little dirt will throw the others under the bus at a chance to win clemency.

It's going to be glorious.

o shit

Yeah, anyone associated with them
*COUGH COUGH*

>Khan
What was that about exactly?

i know about the Dinosaur Island

GA IN DA BUILDING
FUCK YA SWAMP ASS STATE

Lionel is fucking great.

This must be the reason for the dramatic shill increase here on Sup Forums

who cares

it's literally fucking nothing

WTF america, muzzle your cucks.

Nobody is shilling on Sup Forums, it's a synptom of pure paranoia

We already knew that she was complicit in the creation of ISIS. What we do not know is the degree.

California here.
We need Trump so fucking bad. I can't wait to watch the media implode on itself. There is no way they were ready for this

Yo mascot is literally a incest dog
Perfect match

Nice peen dude, hill shills are all over here.

That's actually pretty cute.

ITD HABBENING :DDDDDDD

>emails show hillary armed and funded isis

>msm: breaking news! Trump and his Russian allies hacked into the government and stole classified information!

These emails could literally have Clinton worshipping the devil and no one will hear about it or care.

>2 bombs wasnt enough

>yfw they say she had no criminal intent
Probably not if it's some real shit but the media is going to switch to maximum overshill to bail her out.

but there has been emails that had clinton literally worshipping the devil.

She's not involved in ISIS, you're kooky

let's post waifues

Well not satan but theres pretty strong evidence of her worshipping moloch theres a whole general devoted to it

>anyone that brings it up will be called a conspiracy nut.
And you're just no figuring that out, you fucking conspiracy nut?

Fucking malware ads.

I'm off to bed. Good night, Sup Forums.

Interviewer asked Trump about Khans accusation that Trump had never sacrificed anything for his country. Trump said he had sacrificed things (everyone who isn't a scum sucking welfare bum or child has).

He praised the sacrifice of the soldier above all.

Made a minor quip that maybe the wife wasn't allowed to speak (the media has never really addressed this directly so as not to remind people Islamic culture is violently patriarchal).

All they've said is vagaries about Trump degrading them. He never did, it's all bullshit. This was a planned hit.

>all these nip hill shills

>Trump is unqualified!
>but not the person who "accidentally" misplaced sensitive government secrets!

thats one comfy koksal boba ya got there mate

lol you are a nigger

youtu.be/40-jeectGKQ

They will. The MSM isn't the only way normies get their news anymore.

Notice the DNC is in tatters right now because of the leaks.

Hillary will go down for this. You're watching a slow motion trainwreck.

It's no joking matter. Sam Hyde and his horrific actions should not be glorified.

Rather be nigger than irradiated rape baby how many GI's dicked down your grandma Nip 10-15 ?

OH SHIT SAM HYDE TRIPS !!!!

Anyone got a timeline for this shit? Something? Anything? Is this being published now, in the upcoming week, or is there no deadline?

I need to know if my boring existence will become any more interesting any time soon.

>Rather be nigger
No you wouldn't

TURN ON CNN
>JULIAN ASSANGE FOUND DEAD, POSSIBLE SUICIDE

He cant keep getting away with it !!!

The atomic bomb was wrong and you know it, Japanese did nothing to deserve it

>flag

I didn't even blink.

its called banter m8

step ya game up kid

>Tfw no new leaks yet